To Witchraft´s senior members who work... part 1

Post those fundie conversion, spell request, turn my little brother into a frog, UFO, and just plain freaky emails you receive here. We can all critique them.

To Witchraft´s senior members who work... part 1

Postby Librarian » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:53 am

Oh boy, this one needs their medication adjusted.
TAMIL GROUP´s
Mrs Anisha,
Aum,
info@aummeditation.se
http://aummeditation.se/contacts.html

editor@murugan.org
http://murugan.org/events/98_conf_synopses.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REIKI Energi Plus / Barbro Forneus
Wiks Gård
75591 Uppsala
Telefon: 018-39 90 03

barbroforneus@hotmail.com
http://www.reikiuppsala.se/

-----------------------------------------------------

New Buddha Way, PO Box 125, West Molesey, Surrey KT8 1YE, United Kingdom,
info@newbuddhaway.org
http://newbuddhaway.org/

-----------------------------

To Witchraft´s senior members who work with the delivery of the holy knowledge of the religious group, its management and personell.
weygold@gmail.com
http://www.paganlibrary.com/
----------------------------------------------
To TAOISM´S senior members who work with the delivery of the holy knowledge of the religious group,
http://www.ourultimatereality.com/contact.html/
--------------------------------------------------------
To KABBALAH SOUTH AFRICA senior members who work with the delivery of the holy knowledge of the religious group, its management and personell. liam@therunway.co.za

-----------------------------------------------------------
To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the MOSQUE in the Smajo Sahat
at Skövde and other committe members.
info@skovdemoske.org
http://www.skovdemoske.org/index-en.asp
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 -To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the Moske and committe members.
Alhoda moskén, Stationsgatan 3A, Märsta 08-591 180 99 ikfm99@gmail.com
http://www.islamguiden.com/popuptjanster/moske.html
-------------
-To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the Moske and committe members. Salahuddin moskén, S:t Göransgatan 150, Stadshagen 08-656 33 91
ikkc@hotmail.com
http://www.islamguiden.com/popuptjanster/moske.html
--------------------------------------------

Failed to deliver to '<iif@swipnet.se>'
LOCAL module(account m-12850@tele2.se) reports:
 account is full (quota exceeded)

To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the Moske and other committe members of the Islamiska Informationsföreningen Islamiska Informationsföreningen,
Fabriksgatan 30
Göteborg 031-556 869 iif@swipnet.se
----------------------------
- To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the Moske and other committe members.
Islamic Center i Malmö
Jägersrov. 90 S
Malmö 040- 22 83 20 icmalmo@mosken.se
-----------------------------------
 To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the Moske and other committe members and executives,
Skövde Muslimska Kulturförening
Timmervägen 33, Södra Ryd.
Skövde 0500-482543
info@skovdemoske.org
--------------------------------------------------------
To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the Moske and other committee members.
UPPSALA MOSKE,
SPORTFÄLTSV 1,
BOX 1642 75146 UPPSALA.
E-mail: info@uppsalamoske.se
http://www.uppsalamoske.se/
-------------------------------------------------

To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the Moske and other committe members.
Sabirin Moskèn
Stensborgsg. 3
Eskilstuna
servatbarzangi@hotmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the muslim man who leads the prayers at the Moske and other committe members
Islamiska Förbundet i Stockholm (IFS)
Adress: Kapellgränd 10, 116 25 Stockholm, Tfn: 08-509 109 00, Fax: 08-509 109 29, E-mail: info@ifstockholm.se E-mail till ordförande: ordf@ifstockholm.se

-----------------------------------------

http://www.harekrishna.com/ Hindue temples at
To the Hindue man who leads the prayers at the Temple and committe members, iskcon.durban@pamho.net,
Hindue temple in Durban, South Africa,
50 Bhaktivedanta Swami Circle (mail: P.O. Box 56003), Chatsworth, 4030 ,
Tel. +27 (031) 403-3328 Fax: +27 (031) 403-4429 ,
http://www.iskcon.com/worldwide/centres/africa.html,
-------------------------------------------------------
To the Hindue man who leads the prayers at the Temple and committe members, iskconjh@iafrica.com
Hindue temples  in Johannesburg,
7971 Capricorn Avenue,
(entrance on Nirvana Drive East),
Ext 9, Lenasia,
(mail: P. O. Box 926, Lanasia 1820)/,
Tel. +27 (011) 854-1975 or 7969,
E-mail: iskconjh@iafrica.com  ,
http://www.iskcon.com/worldwide/centres/africa.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the Hindue man who leads the prayers at the Temple and committe members, iskconpt@global.co.za
Hindue temple in Pretoria
1189 Church St, Hatfield 0083 (mail: P.O. Box 14077, Hatfield 0028)
Tel. & fax: +27 (12) 342-6216
http://www.iskcon.com/worldwide/centres/africa.html
-----------------------------------------------------------
THE POPE IN THE VATICAN AND THE Vatican Library E-mail bav@vatlib.it
- School of Library Science E-mail scuola@vatlib.it
*(- Jean-Louis Tauran and Rev. Raffaele Farina, S.D.B.
prefetto@vatlib.it (wasn't able to deliver message))
- Vice Prefect Dr. Ambrogio M. Piazzoni vicepref@vatlib.it ......<vicepref@vatlib.it>: Recipient address rejected:
- Director of the Printed Books Department Fr. William Sheehan, C.S.B. sheehan@vatlib.it
- Director of the Numismatic Department Dr. Giancarlo Alteri alteri@vatlib.it
- Director of the Business Office Dr. Stefano Righetti economo@vatlib.it
---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------
Diary number for Västerbottens Läns police station on this case is: 2400 - K21515 - 99 (the police Inspector in charge of this case is Carina Lundberg).
-The Swedish Ministrys reference numbers for this case:1998/7456, 1998/10654, 1999/1694, 1999/1695, 1999/4531
-The South African: Office of the Presidency refrence number = P1.0-10853
-------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the satanistic communications and attacks and threats of Kjell Westphal and Lisa Anstrin. Please forgive all errors in grammar etc since i am experiencing the satanistic attacks of Kjell and Lisa.

URGENT.

I sent a letter earlier regarding physical immortality. I DON´T NORMALLY WRITE OR TALK ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY REGARDING THE THINGS MENTIONED IN THESE LETTERS. PLEASE BE TOLERANT ABOUT WHAT IS WRITTEN. This letter will be sent to some GOVERNMENT GROUPS, police groups and two spiritual powered police groups because certain persons have been and are missbehaving.

Due to the satanistic attacks i am experiencing and certain angel like persons missusing spiritual powers, an error occurred. Please correct the following refrence in the letter i sent earlier and please resend the letter to anyone who received the letter from you. I apologize for error and all inconveniences. I may resend the letter with the changes.

During what clearly SEEMS TO BE some scientology spiritual powered assistants who are missbehaving and influencing the satanistic attacks wrongly a quraan refrence was affected IN A LETTER i sent recently. The refrence is found under the title:  "THIS IS THE SECOND LETTER REGARDING PHYSICAL IMMORTALITY". Below this title there is a quaraan refrence that has been altered: The wrong wordings are:  7:27] "We appoint the devils as companions of those who believe."  This is the correct refrence with the words "DO NOT"  that was left out in the refrence. [7:27] "We appoint the devils as companions of those who do not believe."

I am not an unholy person and i have been doing my best to remain religious, to get better in all areas of my life via education etc but logically certain Scientology spiritual powered persons must have broken the rule and they clearly did certain things to off load and cause the communications of the satanistic attacks to occur on me and then with the threatening evil and evil DECISIONS AND HARM, the satans were being preveted from remaining in communication with their own families, relatives and the Scientology legal workers responsible for the satans. EARLIER, BECAUSE OF THE OFF LOADING, CAUSED BY WHAT CLEARLY SEEMED TO BE CAUSED BY SOME SCIENTOLOGISTS WHO WERE MISSBEHAVING, CERTAIN INNOCENT HOLY FAMILY MEMBERS AND RELATIVES OF MINE HAD DIED AND MANY GOT HARMED BY THE OFF LOADINGS. Presently and over a very long period of time, i have been using religious knowledge and with this religious knowledge, i found refrences that proves that i am not suppossed to be getting satanistic attacks and the threats occuring against anyone connected to me (who are holy). But i am still experiencing what clearly must be the off loading from certain Scientology spiritual powered persons who are missusing names of certain family members and relatives of mine and creating VERY BAD THREATS AGAINST HOLY PERSONS FROM OTHER RELIGIOUS GROUPS ESPECIALLY MOSLEMS AND CHRISTINAS, HINDUES and they are off loading their degrades connected to the illegal condtiions connected to the satanistic attacks from their families, relatives, the church they come (where they have the God of Scientology, his workers, members, his income, his degrades connected to the families and relatives of Kjell and Lisa. During the off loading, some of these Scientology spiritual powered persons (this seems clearly to include PETER ANSTRIN), INCLUDING LISA AND KJELL (who have no rights to be gripping on me and others connected to me (we are holy): but they clearly seem to be holding a pattern of wordings and threats that are connected tot he unholy amongst the families and relatives of Peter Anstrin especially and many others who have degrades of e.g. whoredom and then then threats are created that holy persons connected to me have the degrades of the Scientology gods satans Kjell and Lisa´s whoredom, the grave making Peter Anstrin relatives, the accident making, holding onto cripples, being hospitals, poverty, violence, drug taking and selling and other evils that is being OFF LOADED FROM KJELL AND LISA´S FAMILIES AND RELATIVES AS WELL AS THE GOD OF SCIENTOLOGYS MEMBERS (THIS INCLUDES HIS WORKERS AND BUYERS AS WELL AS PERSONS WHO HAVE BEEN DECLARED AS CRIMNALS BY THE SCIENTOLOGY CHURCH).  

I have been experiencing threats and energies regarding the subject of crooks, against certain Scientologists e.g. Manfred Reuthal and  Peter Anstrin. I don´t know if they caused these energies, but i also experienced energies that seemed to come from Sonja Hammar and from some other Scientologists who SEEM TO HAVE AN ILLEGAL LOCATION that seems to have had an influence on the mind of Kjell and Lisa until i started to use certain religious knowledge that stopped. the off loading. 

A GREAT DEAL OF THE OFF LOADINGS MUST BE BASED ON THE FACT THAT THE SCIENTOLOGY GOD WITH HIS ASSISTANTS ARE ILLEGAL, THEY HAVE DEGRADES ON THIS SUBJECT MATTER OF HAVING MADE KJELL AND LISA GODS BUT THEY DID NOT DO A GOOD JOB SO OFF LOADINGS ARE OCCURING AND I WAS PREVENTED FROM GETTING HELP AND WITH THEIR OFF LOADINGS, ATTACKS ARE OCCURING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ME, MY PARENTS FAMILY MEMBERS, RELATIVES AND FRIENDS OF MINE HAVE THE DEGRADES OF KJELL, LISA, THEIR SEX, WHOREDOME, INSANITIES, MORONS, CROOKS ETC. But, we do not. We have religious knowledge to help us. 

PERSONS WHO HAD A DIRECT INFLUENCE IN SEEING THAT THE SCIENTOLOGY´S SATANS (KJELL AND LISA) DO NOT BECOME SATANS WAS KJELL AND LISA´S FAMILIES AND RELATIVES CONNECTED TO THEM (INCLUDING THEIR WORK FRIENDS - THEY WORKED WITH SCIENTOLGISTS AND EVEN IN THE CHURCH).

CERTAIN SCIENTOLOGISTS HAVE BEEN ATTACKING ME OPENLY IN THEIR CHURCH WITH WRITTEN FALSE DATA, STATING THAT I AM NOT GETTING THE SATANISTIC ATTACKS, WHILE TWO MANAGEMENT WORKERS SENT LETTERS THAT SHOWED UNDERSTANDING OF THIS CONDTION. BUT THE EVIL ATTACKS FROM THE CHURCH CREATING FALSE DATA IS NOT CORRECTED. SO THEY HAVE ILLEGAL CONDITIONS.

REGARDING THE OFF LOADING OF THE SCIENTOLOGY GODS ILLEGAL CONDITION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTACKS AND OFF LOADINGS ARE OCCURING WITH THREATS AGAINST MY HOLY SISTER RABIA WITH THREATS THAT SHE AND MANY OTHERS CONNECTED TO ME ARE THE DEGRADES OF THE GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY, HIS BUYERS, HIS WORKERS HIS SATANS, THEIR FAMILIES AND RELATIVES AND ALL OTHER DEGRADES. The wordings are approximately that the FAMILIES, RELATIVES, BUYERS AND WORKERS OF THE GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY AND HIS SATAN IS SEX RABI. Rabi is a nick name for my sister Mrs Rabia Sarang. Threats are approximately and partly Rabi with crooks, being a whore, being raped, being burnt, being poor, attacked to be without knowledge, .......etc. I am using some religious knowledge to change the evil.
Peter Anstrin works and helps Scientology, so THE SUBJECT OF HIS SONS MOTHERS SEX RELATED TO HIS FAMILY IS BEING OFF LOADED, AND CERTAIN SCIENTOLOGY WORKERS HAVE BEEN PREVENTING ME GETTING KNOWLEDGE AND THERAPY: WHILE SOME OTHERS HAVE BEEN WORKING TO GET ME ATTACKED. No Scientlogy church sent religous knowledge to help me. Some other religious groups gave me knowledge and help).
Scientology earns and income and get knowledge and therapy applied while the subject of their sex is being communicated with names of persons connected to me that have nothing to do with that subject matter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 st Sept 10: i experienced EXTREMELY BAD SEX THREATS AGAINST SOME MOSLEMS. KJELL AND LISA AND THEIR OFF LOADERS ARE CREATING THREATS . AGAINST HOLY RELATIVES OF MINE THAT COME MOSTLY FROM MOSLEM GROUPS AND THEY CREATE THREATS AGAINST SOME OTHER RELATIVES OF MINE THAT COME FROM OTHER RELIGIOUS GROUPS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THIS TROUBLE STARTED AFTER THE QUARREL MAKING SUBJECT MATTERS OF PETER ANSTRIN AND I DO NOT KNOW WHO PLACED THE SATAN GRIP ON ME. At certain times earlier, when Peter Anstrin appeared, certain bad things started and his sons mother who is a satan could have gripped on me.

With these off loadings, Kjell and Lisa have been threatening to cause the death of a Priest. There were threats to murder and harm many connected to me as well as to cause all connected to me to be declared by Scientology as being CRIMNAL AND ANTI SCIENTOLOGISTS.

There is a fight. Kjell and Lisa come from Scientology and their families and relatives. When they appear there in the bodies of others, they have degrades of sex and other evils in their minds. SO PERSONS WHO CANNOT HANDLE THE PROBLEM, OFF LOAD ATTACKS  AGAINST HOLY PEOPLE AND THEY ARE TRYING TO GET GODS PROTECTION FOR THEIR OWN FAMILIES WITH ATTACKS AGAINST OTHERS WHO ARE  HOLY

So, i ask you politely not to attack SCIENTOLOGY. THERE ARE EVIL ANGELS. Please note this refrence: a BIBLE refrence that helps one to understand that even angels can sin: http://www.wbtc.com/downloads/bible_dow ... h_Bible_61)_2_Peter.pdf 2 Peter "4 When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell." FALSE TEACHERS: Bible refrence: http://www.wbtc.com/downloads/bible_dow ... h_Bible_61)_2_Peter.pdf 2 Peter 3 These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true." 2 Peter "God...... 7But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there.".

It seems very clearly that certain Scientologists are missbehaving and off loading attacks even though my religious knowledge does not allow this. The off loadings seem to be worked out by e,g. Peter Anstrins and some others with the purpose of creating illegal and bad conditions for many and with the purpose of creating quarrels and

During the off loadings, there were PETER ANSTRIN LIKE threats threatening to killings certain persons connected to me and then the Scientology gods satans started to use these wordings. Some time later, a HOLY PRIEST relative of mine called NICO SMITH died (his name is written about on the internet)..

Please remember: i experienced satanistic threats, caused by the missuse of spiritual powers for attacks to occur against the religious knowledge of Mr Maharishi Patanjali, some religious knowledge from http://www.heavenlygardens.org was not seen on the internet (there has also been some new changes in e.g. the grammar).

DUE TO THE OFF LOADING, THE TWO ATTACKING ME ARE THREATENING TO CAUSE LARGE NUMBER OF DEATHS AGAINST HOLY FAMILY MEMBERS AND RELATIVES OF MINE AND THIS INCLUDES VIA CROOKS AND RAPE ETC. PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR PRAYERS AND IN ANY WAY YOU CAN.
WITH RESPECTS,
YOURS SINCERELY,
SULIMAN CASSIMJEE.
We have micro organisms called spirits in our bodies. Please ask your God and his or her angels or angel like beings if they can help to get the spirits in our bodies, animal (insekts etc bodies) and plant bodies to work with the DESIRES so that we can achieve more love and happiness directed to the Gods and their angels from all around (= PRAYERS ALL AROUND THE BUSY GODS AND THEIR ANGELS OR ANGEL LIKE BEINGS, ENJOYING THEIR WORK).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..............In attempts to stop and get the satanistic attacks out of some of my relatives: this is a part of a copy of a letter i sent to some family members, relatives and friends of mine and i made some additions and changes (this was sent on the 20 th December 09).

Dear family  members, relatives and friends.

The normal solutions that is supossed to solve the difficulties of the satanistic attacks is not working and very bad threats are occuirng against my brother Shiraz Cassimjees son, Hassen. EVEN THOUGH I AM HOLDING A CERTAIN GOD, SO AS TO STOP THE OFF LOADING. Very bad threats are occuring so that the evil against ESPECIALLY THE GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY, i realized and especially for the subject of Kjell and Lisa´s sons fathers family and relatives with threats against holy moslems connected to me. I noticed something, certain threats occurred that there will be books for Lisa´s sons father published and during these SCIENTOLOGY ASSISTANT interferences, with their handlings, the attacks and threats started to occur against my sister Mrs Rabia Sarang. Thereafter,
Lisa´s sons fathers wife´s surname got a book published. This means the SCIENTOLOGY ASSISTANT interferers are handling the threats to mean that we e.g have the subject of Kjell and Lisa´s sex degrades and other evils.

CERTAIN PERSONS SEEM CLEARLY TO HAVE THE ATTACKS OF KJELL AND LISA E.G. HASSENS MOTHER, SURAYA´S FATHER. He and others connected to us must please look over this DESIRE below and the last letters i sent regarding SATANS inability to
 thoughts.

HASSEN AND ALL CONNECTED TO US MUST PLEASE HELP DAILY AND OFTEN DURING THE DAY TO PLEASE PRAY TO KEEP THE ATTACKS OUT OF YOUR LIVE. PRACTICE ALL IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE DESIRES AT NIGHT, READ RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE ETC. 

I have been experiencing energies that seem to come from certain Scientolgist and they seem clearly to be OFF LOADING. I don´t know if this is true, but this is what i experienced. I met Scientologists with spiritual powers and they actually did wrong things for threats to worsen on me. They must be having a hard time with Kjell and Lisa AND THEY WANT TO MAKE KJELL AND LISA´S FAMILIES AND RELATIVES get holy books, and other holy subject matters of work and they must be WORKING TO CREATE benifites for the GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY, HIS WORKERS, AND MEMBERS, including for the sales of their own BOOKS and other PRODUCTIONS especially after Peter Anstrin did certain things to affect Kjell and Lisa .

Kjell and Lisa are being handeled to a certain extent. PERSONS HANDLING KJELL AND LISA CAN GIVE THEM THE NAME HASSEN OR ANY OTHER NAME TO USE. Kjell and Lisa are WRONGFULLY creating ENOURMOUS AMOUNTS OF threats against HASSEN. Please look at HASSENs photograph on the internet if possilbe. His hair is affected and he seems to be with a lady that is older than him and who seems to like him. Kjell and Lisa have been creating lots of threats for him to be affected with sex and other degrades, including to fail in life so as to create

---------------------REGARDING KJELL AND LISA CAUSING BAD THREATS AND HARM AGAINST A PERSON -----------------------
- DETRACTION http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Detraction "..... damaging comment on a person's character or reputation.... ".
BIBLE REFRENCE REGARDING DETRACTION from  http://alternative-counseling.org/sp-war/sw-orig.html is "DETRACTION  Judges 14:1-3..."
--------------
I AM SUGGESTING A NEW DESIRE BECAUSE A SATAN DISSOLVE HIS OR HER THOUGTHS if he or she cannot achieve the following state of TRANQUILITY: http://www.heavenlygardens.org/astavakr ... ge13.1.htm "The individual aspect of the life lives dissolved in the brain of the melody like in happiness."; "happiness that is state of tranquility of brain"; "individual phase of the life dissolved in major thoughts like in happiness."  regarding SATAN, he e.g. from http://alternative-counseling.org/sp-war/sw-orig.html. wars against the angels of God.  Daniel 10:13".

--------
THE PRESENT TIME DESIRE: .

BLISS means partly from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/BLISS "a state of extreme happiness".     The words PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: and  this refrence from Mr Maharishi Patanjali states http://www.heavenlygardens.org/kaivalva/step%200.htm True knowledge of moments of present and its movements into past and fuure releases ... impure knowledge in thoughts as well in conscious mind and this leads to ... bliss. " ................... COSMIC SOUND means.  COSMIC http://www.thefreedictionary.com/COSMIC "having to do with the .... outer space".                            COSMIC SOUND Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote on the 23 Dec 2002: "When a person is trying to feel the interior cosmic sound of body .... ".         Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote on the 9 Jan 2004 "hold your consciousness in hearing the sounds of the cosmic order ..."; on 31 Jan 2004, he wrote " …… your consciousness is your supreme substance of life. It never dies. It is in sorrounding your life cycle of bodily life form exist. it is always knower of what is resounding in ....mind and ....knowledge with which all in universe is working as one." GALAXY means partly from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/galaxy "a collection of star systems...".                               Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote on the 12 Feb 2004 "Symbolic name Inner neucles sounds needs to be named inner Nucleus resound...."; "inner nucleus resound exists in all atoms of Endless unformed matter elements (sound, scent, taste, sight or touch feeling) That exist in all breathing space of globes of planets in sphere of globes Of galaxies of stars of universe ..". 
----------
THE DESIRE
-------------------
GOD SKIN ATTENTIVE, COSMIC SOUND, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, INFINITE LOVE, LIGHT, AND LEGAL EARNING ARE INFINITE CASSIMJEE, ´PARENTS FAMILIES, RELATIVES AND FRIENDS, EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. ALL ARE NOT TO BE HARMED.
 --------------------------
-CASSIMJEE IS MY SURNAME, USE YOUR OWN SURNAME INSTEAD OF MINE.
.- FOR PHYSICAL IMMORTALITY: regarding the words above: ALL ARE NOT TO BE HARMED: Please note how the mind get affected: "Physical Form of bodily life …. it cannot be harmed …": Around the 3rd March, 2003 the Sikhisms religious groups Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote: stating e.g.:" Level of Physical Form of bodily life ……. ... it cannot be harmed by thoughts of desires, affections and fears of others. It can be harmed by own thoughts of desires, affections and fears that are in its interior level." "..tranquil state …. free from birth and death and free from sorrow and pleasures ...." http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step45.htm "..... conscience lies in the embodied conscience or in any of its characteristic and qualities like love, contentment, simplicity, truth mercy etc .....This is the complete core and ..... It manifests itself in tranquil state ...... Here the embodied conscience is free from birth and death and free from sorrow and pleasures ....";

- ASK GOD FOR HELP IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CORRECT REFRENCES.
-. PLANT DESIRES (THOUGHTS) ETC AS STATED EARLIER- see also the refrences below: DESIRES ARE HELD HIGHER UP (SINCE MY COLOUR GOLD WAS ATTACKED NOT TO WORK AND SINCE VERY BAD THREATS OCCURRED WHEN I HELD MY DESIRES IN A GOLDEN STAR, I CHOOSE TO HOLD MY DESIRES IN THE MORNING SUN WHERE ONES GOD IS PRESENT. WHEN A GOD IS PRESENT ALL AROUND (THIS IS CALLED OMNIPRESENT).
- I added the colour Gold to the light of the sun i hold and i do not change that location where i hold my DESIRE. This location is an extremely important reminder of the subject of the LIGHT for the handling of my present time DESIRE so that i can make all EVIL threatend VACANT. 

-The thought of the sun is held in my hand high up in the sun, where the Godly presence is and my DESIRES WORKS THERE as the words of GOD in accordance with his refrences.
-I hold all the planets: ALL appear shaped somewhat like an egg (this represents all the stars, planets etc. While holding the egg shaped planets (these have many different things, different life forms, buildings, many different names, different sounds etc), i hold a holy book that is open and it has some money on it. THIS BOOK, THE MONEY AND THE DESIRES ARE HELD INFINITELY and this moves accross all the planets, stars etc and it changes the memory of the satans ideas of any subject matter he or she threatens. In addition to this, there is the subject matter of the COSMIC SOUND that influences the subject matter of the threats that has been off loaded onto innocent holy persons connected to me. Quraan refrence "[39:67] .......the universes are folded within His right hand. .........". Job 37:22 Out of the north he comes in golden splendor; God comes in ...  http://biblos.com/contact.htm "A bright light comes out of the north; ... God's Gold Golden Greatly Light ...". REGARDING THE HOLY BOOK. )-FOR NO DUALS - i am holding desires concerning a holy books and please note this produces "freedom from ...pain and pleasure. ";http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/ step37.htm "In the process of focus on some godly objects, the mind health becomes liberated from both. He gets freedom from the dualistic operation of pain and pleasure." "liberation and stability of the individual mind"…. to become thought-free, clean, guilt-free, peaceful and happy.": "the subject matter of feeling …mind … it becomes stable "
- The word VICE means partly from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/vice " ........evil habit, action, .....". On the 23 Dec 2002 by Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote, : "I again assure you, during the period of meditation, if any body tried To harm you physically or your mind through physical harm to your family, By any vice acts, it would neutralize it or return the vice back to him. Surrender all your worries in faith in to interior Him through your religious belief and enter in His protection.I shall make prayer for you in major meditation in .....".

- TO CREATE VACANT THOUGHT AND BE OUT OF THINKING AND THOUGHT: Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote on the 24 Jan 2004 "Detachment ..... It is to be carried as per emerging karma. Emerging karma means carrying physical activities without searching and considering thoughts .......Detachment means withdrawal from thoughts of your outer brain and insertion to listening to inner consciousness .....", To stop the flow of evil thoughts Mr Maharishi wrote e.g. http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step12.htm "endless thought ..... of the unconscious state of mind . It is impossible for the unconscious f state of mind to end these thoughts. These thought are created and generated in a formless shape by a person’s intellect. This being the case thought can only be emptied from their subject matter ...... the state of mind is to be told and directed to develop detachment from worldly things thoughts. The state of mind is also to be told and directed to calm down ......thought are to be made peaceful. ..........the state of mind are gradually to be eliminated and the state of mind made peaceful, stable and happy."
- http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step12.htm "endless thought ..... of the unconscious state of mind . It is impossible for the unconscious f state of mind to end these thoughts. These thought are created and generated in a formless shape by a person’s intellect. This being the case thought can only be emptied from their subject matter ...... the state of mind is to be told and directed to develop detachment from worldly things thoughts. The state of mind is also to be told and directed to calm down ......thought are to be made peaceful. ..........the state of mind are gradually to be eliminated and the state of mind made peaceful, stable and happy."

- During the day, the earth moves around the sun moves, so the sun does not remain at the same location where one is holding ones DESIRES but when one sees the sun, during the day, it becomes an important reminder of holding ones DESIRES with the light of the colour GOLD.

Please add other knowledge that one is suppossed to use with ones DESIRES as stated in refrences i sent earlier e.g. seeing that ones DESIRES work attentively on the SENSE OF TOUCH, desires are to be held infinitely etc. .

-Regarding one´s DESIRE existing in ATOMS: Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote on the 12 Feb 2004 "Inner neucles sounds needs to be named inner Nucleus resound .....Inner nucleus resound means .... echo that is coming from ....inner mind ......inner nucleus resound exists in all atoms of Endless unformed matter elements (sound, scent, taste, sight or touch feeling) That exist in all breathing space of globes of planets in sphere of globes Of galaxies of stars of universe......inner nucleus Resound exists in all kinds of life form."
-INNER NUECLEUS RESOUND- On 12 Feb 2004 Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote: "To be acquainted with inner nucleus resound, the resound you hear on closing ears with finger is inner nucleus resound. I suggested on 12 th Feb 2004 "PRACTICE to listen to the sounds .....from all other locations" . Mr Gurjan Singh VIrk wrote about this, and this is what your consciousness can do. Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote on the "31 Jan 2004 …… your consciousness .....it is always knower of what is resounding .........mind and ....knowledge with which all in universe is working as one.
--PLANTING DESIRES (THOUGHTS) around the globe like planets, stars etc .On 4 Mar 2003 Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote: "It is good meditation to control thoughts or plant any desire in thoughts provided followed seriously and in good faith."

With Godly infinite love,
Suliman Cassimjee.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REGARING BEING ABLE TO MAINTAIN ONES PHYSICAL IMMORTALITY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS PART OF THE LETTER HAS TO DO WITH A FEW REFRENCE AND SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO NOT LOOSE YOUR PHYSICAL IMMORTAILTY. ............Please warn your children, family members, relatives and friends who are using the religious knowledge of physical immortaliy that there are extremely bad threats for the destruction of the knowledge of physical immortaliy and the knowledge of eternal happiness and some other knowledge i sent to you that is extremely important.  FOR THE SAFETY OF THE KNOWLEDGE IN THEIR MINDS, THEY HAVE TO CONTINUE TO WORK TO make themselves MORE AND MORE EXTREMELY CAPABLE IN USING THE KNOWLEDGE OF PHYSICAL IMMORTALITY AND ETERNAL HAPPINESS EXTREMELY WELL AND PERFECTLY and as time permits to continue to rearead their holy books. So please do your best to safeguard the knowledge, print the knowledge on metal and asbestos etc. Please enforce yourself and any other connected to you, who have this knowledge to use the knowledge correctly. Do not allow that the knowledge be worsened or missused. AS ONE GETS MORE DECENT BY USING THE KNOWLEDGE AND VIA THE GODLY ASSISTANTS HELPING ONE, ONE CANNOT WORK TO BE NAUGHTY AND CRIMINAL AND expect that ones GODLY ASSISTANCE WILL PROTECT ONE. PLEASE SEE THAT YOUR SENSE OF TOUCH WORKS AND YOUR DESIRES AS WELL AS THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SOUNDS FROM ALL AROUND, WORKS EFFECTIVELY, ATTENTIVELY ALL THE TIME, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REFRENCES I SENT EARLIER. Please refer to the refrences.            If you´ll notice that anyone connected to us does something wrong for a while. The might be satanistic attacks or spiritual powered missusers who actually do wrong things even though they are not satans. So please be KIND AND PATIENT and help the person to cure the evil he or she is doing. Please note, the Scientology books and refrences that i sent or showed some family members, relatives and friends has not helped me to be free from all the satanistic attacks and i have more knowledge. Please know your own holy book very well. It is of the utmost importance to join a relgious group that EDUCATES a person in religious knowledge like Sufism for Muslims, Gnostics for Christans, Siddhi groups for Tamil relatives etc because these groups have spiritual powered people who handle satanistic attacks and they have to specialize in using and seeing that their members know the knowledge that will keep satansitic attacks out of their lives. Please do not take any chances. PLEASE JOIN A GROUP AND REDO YOUR COURSES, REREAD YOU HOLY BOOKS ON COURSE AT THE RELIGIOUS GROUP AND KEEP WORKING SO THAT YOU CAN PAY FOR ALL THAT ONE NEEDS AND SO THAT YOUR MINDS DON´T DEVELOP THE INABILITIES OF AGING.  -REGARDING GOOD BEHAVIOUR: INNER GOD ESSENCE MEANS PARTLY http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step1.htm "inner formless god’s essence vision and realization that is center of universe and flowing towards outer matter world through the mind, senses and body of endless living being of universe."     ..................VIRTUES means partly http://www.thefreedictionary.com/virtue "......doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong".
-regarding LOVE -  “sincere, dedicated and devoted love … purifies the conscious mind and the intellect” . A definition of the words BY DINT OF”: Here is a definition for the quote below: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=by%20dint%20of “by dint of ” By means of, … originally meant "a stroke or blow," and by the late 1500s signified the force behind such a blow….”;  http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step24.htm “… the characteristic and qualities of the inner formless god essence can be acquired only by dint of sincere, dedicated and devoted love. The attribute of love once imbibed in the conscious mind purifies the conscious mind and the intellect like a diamond” . ...............- TRANQUILTY- http://www.heavenlygardens.org/kaivalya/step%200.htm "The stream of virtues in perfect yogi eradicates all the veils of impurities in conscious mind. ...... Patanjali preaches that Yogi feels the state of fulfillment and never ending peace, quietness, calms serenity, tranquility and bliss and beyond that cannot be expressed in words."  .....................REGARDING DISSOLVING THOUGHT: please note this point about HAPPINESS, TRANQUILITY and the knowledge i sent to you´ll from various religous groups BASED ON THE KNOWLEDGE OF MR MAHARISHI PATANJALI via the assistance of Mr Gurjan Singh Virk (e.g. i sent knowledge about sounds from all around, eternal happiness and knowledge of physical immortality. There is more religious knowledge to help a person to become happy and to have tranquility. Please remeber this knowledge while you´ll read your holy books. This is knowledge that is extremely important for your ability to DISSOLVE THOUGHT, YOUR HAPPINESS, YOUR TRANQUILY AND IT DOES A GREAT OF GOOD, I WILL NOT EXPLAIN THIS, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT THIS LATER. ............ TRANQUILITY means partly from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/TRANQUILITY "an untroubled state; free from disturbances" .................http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step49.htm "Meditation consist learning to fix attention of cosciousness to experience deepest layers of mind that are devoid of thoughts and feelings ...".............................REGARDING HAPPINESS and TRANQUILITY ................http://www.heavenlygardens.org/astavakr ... ge13.1.htm "The individual aspect of the life lives dissolved in the brain of the melody like in happiness."; "happiness that is state of tranquility of brain"; "individual phase of the life dissolved in major thoughts like in happiness." ..............PRACTICE E.G. YOUR DESIRES AND YOUR BREATHING EXERCISES AT NIGHT. i repeat, please meditate at night and exercise the varous parts of YOUR DESIRE and there are other exercises that must be done, see e.g. refrences at http://www.network54.com/Forum/350317/m ... MMORTALITY. There is also important knowledge on e.g. Hinduisms Strimad Bagvad Gita 2:27 regarding breathing and physical immortality via the senses at 3:42. Regarding meditating at night: a Quraan refrence From http://www.submission.org/suras/sura17.htm: "[17:79] During the night, you shall meditate for extra credit, that your Lord may raise you to an honorable rank. " THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR ONE TO BE ABLE TO DISSOLVE THOUGHT:  http://wwwheavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step5.htm "Thoughts can be erased and eliminated with love only and not by force ..” . Please note how the naughty or satanistic mind can get affected: "Physical Form of bodily life …. it cannot be harmed …": Around the 3rd March, 2003 the Sikhisms religious groups Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote: stating e.g.:" Level of Physical Form of bodily life ……. ... it cannot be harmed by thoughts of desires, affections and fears of others. It can be harmed by own thoughts of desires, affections and fears that are in its interior level." "..tranquil state …. free from birth and death and free from sorrow and pleasures ...." http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step45.htm "..... conscience lies in the embodied conscience or in any of its characteristic and qualities like love, contentment, simplicity, truth mercy etc .....This is the complete core and ..... It manifests itself in tranquil state ...... Here the embodied conscience is free from birth and death and free from sorrow and pleasures ...."; http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step46.htm "It is on the perfection of .... that the awake stages of brain becomes totally and completely stable."
..................WITH GODLY INFINITE LOVE, SULIMAN CASSIMJEE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Librarian

Re: To Witchraft´s senior members who work... part 2

Postby Librarian » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:54 am

And here's the rest of the rant/drivel/whatever.

REGARDING THE KNOWLEDGE OF PHYSICAL IMMORTALITY I SENT EARLIER: here are some refrences that will help you´ll to understand why  i and others connected to me as well as any others who use the knowledge of physical immortality are not suppossed to be getting the off loadings and the satanistic attacks of Kjell and Lisa nor any other satanistic attacks that is being ASSISTED AND HANDELED by certain SCIENTOLOGISTS (not all).
1) - feeling skin attentively, while i work with DESIRES, my body is an object and this refrence will help you´ll to understand that i am not suppossed to be getting these satanistic communications and attacks, satanistic threats and satanistic thoughts:
http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step3.htm "Intense concentration in state of consciousness of the mental health on an object leads to the stillness of thoughts of individual  on that object. "

2)-FOR NO DUALS - i am holding desires concerning holy books and please note this produces "freedom from ...pain and pleasure. ";http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/ step37.htm "In the process of focus on some godly objects, the mind health becomes liberated from both. He gets freedom from the dualistic operation of pain and pleasure." "liberation and stability of the individual mind"…. to become thought-free, clean, guilt-free, peaceful and happy.": "the subject matter of feeling …mind … it becomes stable "

3) I am using knowledge related to feeling skin attentively in accordance with refrences while a person works with DESIRES, please note what the refrence below states and this will help you´ll to understand that i am not suppossed to be getting these satanistic attacks and their threats and thoughts:
 http://www.heavenlygardens. org/samadhi/step3.htm "Intense concentration in state of consciousness of the mental health on an object leads to the stillness of thoughts of individual  on that object. "

4)  FROM WHAT CLEARLY SEEMS TO BE THE PATTERN OF HANDLING OF SOME SPIRITUAL POWERED SCIENTOLOGISTS: (INCLUDING PETER ANSTRIN LIKE ENERGIES) MY DESIRES ARE ATTACKED NOT TO WORK WELL, SO THAT LIVES ARE NOT TO BE SAVED. With the help of my DESIRES, i am trying to save lives. Here is a refrence: http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step45.htm "Elimination of desire and craving in conscious mind brings and end to suffering to all kinds of life". 

5) ERASURE OF OBSTACLES AND .... http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step35.htm " .... It is only when concentration is fixed on an external subject and the perception of this subject is prolonged in the mind that obstacles and impediments, which obstruct the path of meditation, also get erased. When thought of meditation arise in the conscious mind, the individual mind tends to become thought-free, clean, guilt-free, peaceful and happy."

6) My DESIRES are held infinite and held at a location high up and around the globe like planets, stars etc. Please note on 4 Mar 2003 Mr Gurjan Singh Virk wrote: "It is good meditation to control thoughts or plant any desire in thoughts provided followed seriously and in good faith."

7) EXTREME HAPPINESS, CALMNESS ...ETC ACHIEVED.... BLISS means partly from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/BLISS "a state of extreme happiness".     DISTINCTIIVE from the word DISTINCT means partly from the internet http://www.thefreedictionary. com/DISTINCT "Clearly defined". ESSENCE means partly from the internet: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ESSENCE "the most distinctive element of a thing ". INNER GOD ESSENCE http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step1.htm "inner formless god's essence vision and realization that is center of universe and flowing towards outer matter world through the mind, senses and body of endless living being of universe."; "stops the onslaught of sorrows, miseries and grief's": http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step2.htm "….Patanjali says … if a human being consciously focuses his entire attention on Inner God essence and tries with full courage and determination to establish spiritual union with Inner God essence, .... not only rids him of his thoughts but also stops the onslaught of sorrows, miseries and grief's.". CURING the "painful agonies from the mind" http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step11a.htm "At the time of thinking …. …. attention towards the Inner God essence. …..eradicating painful agonies from the mind.". http://www.heavenlygardens. org/samadhi/step0.htm "All names of oneness of formless God essence given or spoken with devotion ..... also removes all obstacles in the mastery of Meditation and yoga as well leads to bliss, calmness, quietness and self-realization. ".

8)MIND IS STABLE, thought free and intellect free: During my DESIRES OF feeling skin attentively, please note what Mr Maharishi Patanjali states:  http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step43.htm "....the mind concentrates on the subject matter of feeling. In the process it becomes stable ..... It also gets disassociated from the innumerable thought racing through the mind. The result is that the mind becomes thought free and intellect free."; WITH INTELLECT FREE AND THOUGHT FREE: Mr Maharishi Patajali states: http://www.heavenlygardens.org/samadhi/step45.htm "..... conscience lies in the embodied conscience or in any of its characteristic and qualities like love, contentment, simplicity, truth mercy etc .....This is the complete core and ..... It manifests itself in tranquil state ...... Here the embodied conscience is free from birth and death and free from sorrow and pleasures ....";
9) I am using DESIRES that use the words PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: and  this refrence from Mr Maharishi Patanjali states http://www.heavenlygardens.org/kaivalva/step%200.htm True knowledge of moments of present and its movements into past and fuure releases ... impure knowledge in thoughts as well in conscious mind and this leads to ... bliss. "

I repeat, i do not know certain things about the satanistic attacks and the off loadings that is occuring from the subject of the God of Scientology being handeled by what clearly seems to be off loaders, missusers of religious knowledge. But it is very clear that there are many who are haveing a difficult time because they are off loading their fears of the harm a satan can cause against earning, knowledge, legal and good discipline etc. To off load they have the subject of sex and some other threats used so as to achieve EVIL AGAINST OTHER HOLY PERSONS LIVES.
----------------------

There is a pornographic magazine that exists in a book shop that sells books, magazines, newspapers, fruits, food, tobacco and some other things. I was shown one day, a pornographic text from this magazine and according to these attacks, I PARTLY REMEMBER that the magazine has the name of the God of Scietologys family and it may have other names connected to persons who are sending the Scientology gods satan Kjell and Lisa to hell, and it may have names to remind the Scientology Gods satan about their parts of life as well. During these Scientology handlings and off loadings, threats are occuring to have names of persons connected to me in the magazine instead. This SEEMS to be getting handeled. THREATS CONTINUE DAILY from MAINLY THE SUBJECT OF THE PETER ANSTRIN FAMILIES AND RELATIVES, THEIR BUYERS AND WORKERS.

This is very very clear regarding these satansitic off loadings. Attacks and off loadings are occuring to create book sales, holy book sales and for the sales of other products for certain Scientologists (that are the relatives of PETER ANSTRIN and some are the relatives of the Scientolgy Gods satan Kjells family and relatives). The off loadings occur with threats agaisnt HOLY FAMILY MEMBERS AND RELATIVES OF MINE. To get books sales or to make holy persons for e.g. the families and relatives of the God of Scientologies satans (KJELL AND LISA´s) families or relatives: DAILY OVER A VERY LONG PERIOD OF TIME, THREATS ARE OCURING THAT e.g. MY SISTER RABIA IS A DEGRADED WHORE, WITH CROOKS, A SATAN, BEING RAPED, BEING BURNT, HAVING HER SOUND OR NAME ON THE SUBJECT OF ADVERTISEMENTS, PLASTIC BAGS, FOOD AND OTHER SUBJECT MATTERS THAT EXISTS IN THE SHOP (LIBARY, FOOD SHOPS ETC) THAT HAVE E.G. THE PORNOGRAPY MAGAZINE, BOOKS, ADVERTISMENTS, PLASTIC BAGS, FOOD ETC.

. After these threats, i notice that ADVERTISEMENTS OR BOOKS HAVE BEEN SHOWN IN E.G. IN A LIBRARY FOR PETER ANSTRINS RELATIVES. AT THE LIBRARY, DAILY EXTREMELY BAD THREATS OCCUR AGAINST MY SISTE RABIA OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. Threats have been occuring against some othes connected to me. AT A SHOP WHERE EXTREMELY BAD THREATS HAVE BEEN OCCURING AGAINST MY SISTER RABIA. LATER I SAW A BOOK  SHOWN THAT HAD THE SURNAME OF A PETER ANSTRINS WIFES SURNANE. 
----------
So my parents families, relatives and friends who have shops must please avoid selling pornographic magazine.
----------
 After the Peter Anstrin like threats to kill and harm my nephew Hassen and to declare as crimnal various relatives of mine, Kjell and Lisa threats are holding threats against certain persons connected to me. There are Peter Anstrin like energies holding the word SEX in me. There were Peter Anstrin like threats to burn, temples, christian churches and Mosques.

During these off loadings, attacks and threats are occuring PETER ANSTRIN LIKE ENERGIES (with, IT SEEMS, the help of some other Scientologists off loaders and workers) and with these PETER ANSTRIN LIKE HANDLINGS threats are created with threats to KILL my holy family members, relatives and friends and THE PETER ANSTRIN LIKE THREATS WAS TO KILL my sister Mrs Rabia Sarang.
and some others connected to me. On 22 nd Sept 10: there were Peter Anstrin like threats and the two attackers, createing threats to kill and harm my sister Mrs Rabia Sarang. These threats were occuring the whole night from around 22.00, i was attacked to become unconsious and when i awoke at around 1.00 the threats continued, i worked with religious knowledge desires and i was attacked to become unconscious again. I awoke again and continued to work with DESIRES and the threats started to stop. Threats continued against my brother Shiraz´s sons Hassen. 

After the appearance of the Scientologists Sonja Hammar, very bad threats and attacks occurred against certain family members and relatives of mine. Sex related threats were extremely bad and a relatives of mine died. Earlier Ara Hadjan appearance and energies occurred and very bad threats continued against e.g. my sister Mrs Rabia Sarang. The whole day over a long period of time, threats are occuring against my sister Mrs RabIa Sarang and her mother, with threats to harm their knowledge, to cause poverty, sex degrades and other degrades from the subject of the family, relatives and the GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY and his workers and members who made Kjell and Lisa.

THERE ARE VERY BAD THREATS AND SUBJECT MATTERS OCCURING AGAINST ME AND OTHERS CONNECTED TO ME THAT IS NOT BEING CORRECTED AND THESE THREATS DO NOT BELONG TO ME AND OTHHERS CONNECTED TO ME. THE HANDLINGS, THE OFF LOADINGS AND THE SO CALLED ASSISTANCE AND HAVING THE ATTACKS ON ME AND OTHERS WHO ARE HOLY CONNECTED TO ME IS ILLEGAL. MY PARENTS FAMILIES AND RELATIVES START THEIR CHILDHOOD IN HOLYNESS AND IT IS NOT TO BE DISTURBED BY SCIENTOLOGY OFF LOADERS, HANDLERS AND ASSISTANTS. SCIENTOLOGIST ARE SUPPOSSED TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE THEIR SATANISTIC PRODUCTS, I EXPECT SO THAT THEIR SATANIST PRODUCTS AND PERSONS CAN BE CORRECTED.

THERE HAS BEEN. IT SEEMS, PETER ANSTRIN VERY CLEAR ENERGIES THREATEN TO DECLARE PERSONS CONNECTED TO ME TO BE RECOGNIZED AS BEING ANTI SCIENTOLOGISTS. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK SCIENTOLOGY. STAY UNDER YOUR GOD AND HIS OR HER ANGELS PROTECTION. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OFF LOADERS ARE DOING TO MAKE INNOCENT HOLY PERSONS IN SCIENTOLOGY OR ANY OTHER HOLY GROUPS LOOK BAD.

The fears of the off loaders are extremely great: here is a refrence regarding what a SATAN CAN DO, from the internet address:
http://alternative-counseling.org/sp-war/sw-orig.html "He has power to cause people to worship the beast.  Revelation 13:12-15.".

I don´t know if the energies of the various persons and their subject matters of crooks, sex degrades etc that i experience are true BUT i exposed the evil because, these at the threats that occur and at times the threats and the off loadings from the GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY and the people he protects who have the subject of the sex and other degrades that is being off loaded by having the satanistic attacks on holy persons: i notice very clearly that the evil threats DOES NOT GET HANDELED and threats occur to kill various persons connected to me from the subject of certain persons protected by the services of the GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY AND BY THE OFF LOADINGS OF THE SATANS AND THE OFF LOADING EVIL ANGEL LIKE SPIRITUAL POWERED PERSONS FROM WHAT CLEARLY SEEMS TO BE SCIENTOLOGISTS. 

Regaring names and energies of Scientologists i wrote ABOUT. The off loading evil angels can do certain bad things to affect the minds and experiences of  others. Here are some refrences from some religious groups regarding the power of SATANISTIC ATTACKERS: http://alternative-counseling.org/sp-war/sw-orig.html "He is to enter a man and deceive the world. II Thessalonians 2:3-6.".; He brings accusations against believers. Revelation 12:10 . He wars against the angels of God. Daniel 10:13, Destruction = John 10:10, I Corinthians 5:5, Unrighteousness (wrong thoughts) = II Thessalonians 2:10. QURAAN REFRENCE http://www.submission.org/suras/sura18.htm "[18:57] ...Who are more evil ..... we place shields on their hearts to prevent them from understanding it (the Quran), and deafness in their ears. Thus, no matter what you do to guide them, they can never ever be guided. ". A Quraan refrence [7:27] "We appoint the devils as companions of those who do not believe."

I CANNOT GIVE YOU´LL ALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE DESIRE THAT I AM USING TO HANDLE THE SATANISTIC OFF LOADINGS AND COMMUNICATION THREATS. I WILL LET YOU´LL KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS LATER.

WITH GODLY INFINITE LOVE, SULIMAN CASSIMJEE.
--------------------------------------------
EARLIER I SUGGESTED THAT SPIRITUAL POWERED GROUPS MUST BE STARTED BECAUSE THEY WILL BE NEEDED TO GUARD AND HELP AGAINST OFF LOADERS WHO MISSUSE HOLY NAMES AND TO SAVE THE LIVES OF HOLY PEOPLE. There are also holy persons  connected to me who have been attacked from the subject of the SATANS families of the God of Scientology. Threats of sex were off loaded. On the subject of the God of Scientologys Peter Anstrin AND MANY OF PETER ANSTRINS RELATIVES AND FAMILY MEMBERS, AS WELL AS HIS BUYERS WHO ARE SCIENTOLOGISTS, I am attacked daily OVER A LOING PERIOD OF TIME with SEX and other DEGRADED threats against certain family members and relatives of mine INCLUDING THE SHAMELESS HANDLINGS AND SHAMELESS SPIRITUAL POWERED OFF LOADERS INCLUDING KJELL AND LISA. Certain persons have been attacked to be without work and i experience satanistic threats against other innocent persons e.g. a holy person who lost his religious Christain belief based on the idea that he is satanistically attacked to be Peter Anstrin. I experienced threats that various persons have been attacked to be Peter Anstrin and they are unemployed because of that.

I experienced threats that certain persons have been attacked to be some other Scientologists but mostly Peter Anstrin and his relatives so that they can be off loaded against holy innocent persons missusing names of persons connected to me. I am doing my best to use religious knowledge to stop the attacks.

THE SPIRITUAL POWERED GROUPS will be needed to help the unemployed and others who are cheated as being Peter Anstrin or any other. THE SPIRITUAL POWERED GROUPS will be able to find the unemployed in UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICES, SOCIAL WELFARE GROUPS, possibly in parks etc.

I EXPERIENCED NO HELP FROM THE SOCIAL WELFARE GROUPS DURING THESE PETER ANSTRIN AND SOME OTHER SCIENTOLOGISTS ENERGIES THAT SEEMED CLEARLY TO INFLUENCE THE ATTACKS. SO INNOCENT PERSONS CAN BE HARMED NOT TO GET HELP FROM SOCIAL WELFARE AND UNEMPLOYMENT GROUPS. I ALSO NOTICED THAT THE SOCIAL WELFARE GROUPS AND THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE WAS BEING INFLUENCED TO DEMAND THAT I GET ASSISTANCE FORM PSYCHIATRISTS .

I wrote and sent a text to the SCIENTOLOGY RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE on the 27 th Aug 10. Quite a few grammar errors occurred but i wrote up some corrections to text below. This letter will be sent to the SCIENTOLOGY RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE. I want you´ll to notice how Kjell and Lisa behave during what clearly seems to be the PETER ANSTRIN LIKE ASSISTANCE. Please accept with TOLERANCE, and kindly read with the additional corrections of the text below. Please note: Regarding the religous knowledge DESIRES as stated above,
the DESIRES is:
"GOD SKIN ATTENTIVE ARE THOUGHTS OF EVERYONE, COSMIC SOUND, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE, INFINITE LOVE, LIGHT, AND LEGAL EARNING ARE INFINITE CASSIMJEE, ´PARENTS FAMILIES, RELATIVES AND FRIENDS, EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. ALL ARE NOT TO BE HARMED. "

Please note, these DESIRES help one to understand that the DESIRE has MILJONS OF THOUGHTS (OF NORMAL PERSONS, GODS AND ANGELS), MILJONS OF NAMES, MILJONS OF BUILDINGS, MLJONS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF THINGS ETC from all parts of the world and other out planetary areas. So names of persons connected to me cannot be used as a system to remember to appoint the SCIENTOLOGY GODS satans to have their COMMUNICATIONS AND DECISIONS on the subject of me and others connected to me who are holy. A quraan refrence [7:27] "We appoint the devils as companions of those who do not believe.". 

THIS PART OF THE LETTER HAS SOME ADDITIONS AND GRAMMAR CORRECTIONS TO A TEXT I SENT TO I wrote and sent a text to the SCIENTOLOGY RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE on the 27 th Aug 10.

I was attacked by Kjell and Lisa to loose my work near a LAUNDRY that has a relative of Peter Anstrin with the surname Johansson (i saw this name on the shop): ATTACKS OCCUR THAT CERTAIN PERSONS CONNECTED TO ME ARE IN WASHING MACHINE. This threat occurred before my mother died as well. THIS HAS BEEN OCCURING DURING WHAT CLEARLY SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN AND IS STILL THE PETER ANSTRIN LIKE ENERGIES: my mother died  shortly after this incident regarding WASHING and some others on the subject matters connected to the degrade handlings of Peter Anstrin energies connected to his parts of life (pertaining to his family and relatives).

Regarding the words below: "ONE JOHANNSSON IS RUNNING A GRAVEYARD IT SEEMS": - This is corrected with the words that -----I SAW A JOHANSSON van that had something written on it regarding burying others.
Regarding the words below: " two ARE RELATIVE SURNAMES OF PETER ANSTRIN (CALLED JOHANNSSON" ----------This is corrected with the words that TWO OF THESE JOHANSSONS WORK IN THE COURTS.
Regarding the words below: "These surnames have BEEN USED TO ATTACK ME VIA A COURT": This is corrected with the words that ----- "SOME of these surnames who worked in a court have BEEN USED TO ATTACK ME VIA A COURT".

Regarding the words below: " (while off loading various subject matters regarding degrades thast he has." This is corrected with the words that -----   (while off loading various subject matters regarding degrades THAT HE has."

Regarding the words below: " I am attacked the the Peter Anstrin, Håkan Nyberg insane is Rabia." This is corrected with the words that ----- "I am attacked WITH the Peter Anstrin, Håkan Nyberg insane is Rabia."

Please note Håkan Nyberg came to me on two occassions and Håkan is a relative of Peter Anstrin. The first time, Håkan appeared, he must have known that Kjell and Lisa was attacking me and i started to get a lot of threats and attacks. As i write Peter ANSTRIN like threats occur against my sister Rabia. Every time PETER ANSTRIN or his relatives are in trouble, he seems to get handlings for threats to occur against my sister Rabia or someone else connected to me. On another occassion Håkan Nyberg appeared and said something that seemed untrue and based on some religious knowledge.

Regarding the words below: " ON THE SUBJECT OF PETER ANSTRIN´S STATS This is corrected with the words that -----  "ON THE SUBJECT OF PETER ANSTRIN´S EARNINGS "

Regarding the words below: "PETER ANSTRIN TO GET PRODUCTS, AS WELL AS THEIR FAMILIES, RELATIVES, THEIR WORKERS AND BUYER. " This is corrected with the words that -----  "PETER ANSTRIN TO GET PRODUCTS, AS WELL AS  FOR THEIR FAMILIES, RELATIVES,  THEIR WORKERS AND BUYER".

Regarding the words below: "I WAS ATTACKED WITH THE IDEA OF MORONS AND SALIVA, INSANITY ": This is corrected with the words that -----  "I WAS ATTACKED WITH THE IDEA OF MORONS AND SALIVA, INSANITY (AFTER A PETER ANSTRIN ENERGY AND INCIDENT REGARDING A PSYCHIATRIST HOSPITAL) ".

Regarding the words below: "These attacks were not handeled." This is corrected with the words that -----  "These attacks were not handeled. I am still getting attacks of SALIVA AND ATTACKS AND THREATS AGAINST CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS OF MINE REGARDING MENTAL HOSPITALS".

Regarding the words below: "14 th Aug 10. i walked Kjell commented about some small children who were dressed in a SEXY MANNER. This comes from the off loading of the sex and other degrades that started from the 3 P handlings of Peter Anstrin and schemes that got the communication started and then the hanlings that followed.
A few days ago, extremely bad threats occurred, with threats to cause DEATHS.

During meals, at times food is attacked to fall and the subject of Peter Anstrin threats occur and threats of sex in some of my cupboards start with ideas of sex, whoredom and crooks against certain family members of mine. like energies. Sex threats are occuring against my sister Rabia, (Mrs Rabia Sarang)
I am also attacked with threats of the PETER ANSTRIN DEGRADES OF CROOKS AND INSANITIES, E.G. THAT PETER ANSTRINS INSANES ARE RABIE (THIS IS THE NAME OF MY SISTER AND THE THOUGHT OF HER BEINGNESS IS BEING MISSUSED).

This is corrected with the words that ----- 

"14 th Aug 10. i walked Kjell commented about some small children who were dressed in a SEXY MANNER. This comes from the off loading of the sex and other degrades HANDLINGS of what clearly must be PETER ANSTRIN, i expereince his energies and words at times and the communications of Kjell and Lisa started after certain handlings of PETER ANSTRN. A few days ago, extremely bad threats occurred, with threats to cause DEATHS.

During meals, at times food is attacked to fall and the subject of Peter Anstrin threats occur (WITH THE CREATION OF ENERGIES THAT SEEM CLEARLY TO COME FROM PETER ANSTRIN). In addition to this, threats of sex occur in some of my cupboards with ideas of sex, whoredom and crooks against certain family members of mine. I READ ON THE INTERNET THAT PETER ANSTRIN HAS A RELATIVE WHO IS A PSYCHIATRIST AND I HEARD AND SAW A MOVIE THAT GAVE ME THE IDEA THAT SEX IN CUPBOARDS ARE CONNECTED TO PSYCHIATRY.

Sex threats are occuring against my sister Rabia, (Mrs Rabia Sarang)  and many others connected to me during the PETER ANSTRN energies, handlings and the COMMUNICATIONS that are A RESULT OF PETER ANSTRINS HANDLINGS.
I am also attacked with threats of the PETER ANSTRIN DEGRADES OF CROOKS AND INSANITIES, E.G. I GET ATTACKED WITH WORDS LIKE Peter Anstrin insanities are Rabie" (Rabie is the nickname of my sister Mrs Rabia Sarang. This is the missuse of the name of my sister and thoughts of her beingness). We have nothing to do with Peter Anstrin and others connected to his degrades. 
------------------

With Godly infinite love,
Suliman Cassimjee

Please note: do not use the idea Kjell and Lisa are note harming and that Peter Anstrin is the one that is harming. During the attacks and the wordings of Peter Anstrin like energies, i experience the harm of Kjell and Lisa.

-----------------
The following is a report i wrote to some Police groups during the attacks of Kjell and Lisa:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Rikspolisstyrelsens chef och styrelsen: rikspolisstyrelsen@polisen.se
-Säkerhetspolisen, SÄPO, chef och styrelsen: Polis chef och styrelsen: sakerhetspolisen@sakerhetspolisen.se
-Polis chef och styrelsen polismyndigheten.vasterbotten@polisen.se

To the SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE FORCE AND THE SWEDISH POLICE FORCE AND ITS OCCULT POLICE GROUPS: CHIEF OF POLICE  childprotect@saps.gov.za
 Police assitants in South african
- Legal Counselor Fritz Gaerdes fritz@lhr.org.za
- Superintendent Louw crimestopgauteng@saps.org.za
- Mr JS Selebi    crimestopgauteng@saps.org.za
- Claudia Sierra    claudia@lhr.org.za
http://www.saps.gov.za/saps_profile/str ... struct.htm
-------------------------------------------
Stångåvägen 11, bv.,
128 44 Bagarmossen, Stockholm, Sweden.
------------------------------ -----------------------------------
Copies to: 1) a report to Kjell Westphal and Lisa Anstrins earlier church: the RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTER OF SCIENTOLOGY, the founder of the church and the International Justice Chief of Scientology https://www.rtc.org/html/en_US/reports/index.html.
2) to the Police Chiefs and otherChiefs (upper management personell from other groups) with the above mentioned email addresses that i can reach!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Diary number for Västerbottens Läns police station on this case is: 2400 - K21515 - 99 (the police Inspector in charge of this case is Carina Lundberg).
-The Swedish Ministrys reference numbers for this case:1998/7456, 1998/10654, 1999/1694, 1999/1695, 1999/4531
-The South African: Office of the Presidency refrence number = P1.0-10853
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------
I cannot give letters to all groups as i sent earlier because i am preparing some other letters.

During the satanistic attacks Peter Anstrin like energies and communication has been threatening to MIME (i partly remember ), this means to cause very bad harm to certain family members and relatives of mine (names missused are my sister Mrs Julieka Bayat, my brother Mr Shiraz Cassimjee, his son Hassen, Miss Suraya Kader, Miss Raeesa Cassimjee and some Vawda relatives of mine, one is a Lawyer (Durban), EB Vawda (Nelspruit). This attack has been continuing a large part of the night when i was awake, during the morning today and is still continuing this afternoon. The threats connected to this was to off load the threats of sex, whoredome, crooks, violence, poverty, physical and deformed bodies, other sex related degrades, saliva and other evil threats on the subject of certain family members and relatives of mine.

These off loadings are illegal. The QURAAN refrence states [7:27] "We appoint the devils as companions of those who do not believe." The decisions of the GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY´S SATANS cannot be made on the subject of anyone connected to me. We are holy. Many have been harmed and caused to die because of the handlings and the spiritual powered assistance and off loadings. Very bad threats are occuring against mostly certain family members, relatives and some friends of mine for, i estimate this is for income earning buying and selling things in bussinesses and for activities in homes for income earning actions to achieve services from THE GOD OF SCIENTOLOGY´S GOD MAKING SERVICES ESPECIALLY OR ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS GROUPS GOD MAKING SERVICES.

Due to the strange Peter Anstrin energies and threats, there has been e.g. threats to burn churches, mosques and temples.

The Peter Anstrin like energies are holding certain wordings in me e.g. MIMING JULIEKA, JULIEKA WHORE, JULIEKA SEX, ETC.  To CHANGE THE THOUGHTS OF THE EVIL i am holding DESIRES and certain subject matters related to the parts of life of the God of Scientology, where the God of Scientology´s satans come from and has been educating the two attacking me. I estimate that the attacks are occuring for MONEY and production in homes, outside that will pay for the needs of the deliver to make gods by churches of the God of Scientology
families, relatives, friends connected to the God of Scientology and his workers and members but especiallly Peter Anstrin because the quarrel making of the God of Scientologys satans started after Peter Anstrin did certain wrong things.

Threatening PETER ANSTRIN like words that are not easily experienced clearly were held stating that certain family members and certain children connected to my parents families and some relatives of mine are whores (morons, with crooks etc) all the time on the subject of Kjell and Lisa´s WHOREDOME AND OTHER SATANISTIC ACTIVITIES. Kjell and Lisa seem to be holding these words and later Peter Anstrin starts with some other threatening words in his attempts to off load his degrades.  DAILY BAD THREATS ARE OCCURING AGAINST ME AND OTHERS CONNECTED TO ME AND THREATS TO PENSION ME OFF AND MANY OTHERS CONNECTED TO ME SO THAT WE GET THE OFF LOAD OF THE SATANISTIC ATTACKS.

Please continue to help in anyway you can.

During what clearly SEEMS TO BE some scientology spiritual powered assistants who are missbehaving and influencing the satanistic attacks wrongly a quraan refrence was affected IN A LETTER i sent recently. Below this title there is a quaraan refrence that has been altered: The wrong QURAAN wordings are:  7:27] "We appoint the devils as companions of those who believe."  This is the correct QURAAN refrence with the words "DO NOT"  that was left out in the refrence. [7:27] "We appoint the devils as companions of those who do not believe."

With respects,
Suliman Cassimjee
Here is a copy of another letter.
--------------------------------------
Sent on the 22 nd Sept  10.

COPY OF THE LETTER BELOW WILL BE SENT TO THE SCIENTOLOGY´s ORGANIZATION THAT HANDLES MATTERS CONCERNING THE ATTACKS OF KJELL AND LISA (CALLED RELIGIOUS
TECHNOLOGY CENTER)
- Cassimjee Zain zainc@vodamail.co.za
- Inthiaz and Shiraz Sarang ssarang1@fnb.co.za
- Karim Cassimjee cassim@kth.se
- Aunty BILKEES VAWDA atbilkees@creativeconsulting.co.za
https://www.idfa.nl/forum_guests.asp?le ... pageid=424
- ISMAIL AND JULIEKA info@studyskills.za.org
- Mr Charles W. Kisseberth kisseber@post.tau.ac.il
- http://christianguestbook.org/cgi-bin/m ... stbook.cgi? userid=9970199364141

REGARDING RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUR WORKPLACES AND FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE:
-Please read the whole letter.
-Please forgive all errors occuring and which is caused by the
satanistic attacks.
-In case any of you did not notice, please note i made an addition
to the text above and it is as follows:
- please save this on a DISKETT unless you are allowed to read this at
your work place. The purpose of this letter is not to interfere with
your work but to encourage you´ll to understand and know that you´ll
will have to know your religious knowledge well enough for things to
work well at work and at home.
-Please always refer to religious knowledge refrences as the source of
knowledge, not me no any other. I can only explain certain things that
is occuring to me so that you´ll can help in some way via your prayers,
your reading, your knowing and using religious knowledge to keep the
satanistic attacks out of the lives of all connected to you´ll lives.
-THIS IS A REPORT REGARDING THE SATANISTIC ATTACKS OF KJELL WESTPHAL AND
LISA ANSTRIN and i will try to write daily reports to certain persons in
Scientology.
-I will have this part of this letter written in my daily letters as a
reminder to you´ll, me and for certain persons in Scientology.
-I will try to write daily reports to the Scientology organization in
charge of the reports regarding Kjell and Lisa. These reports serve an
extremely important function for handle Kjell and Lisa. I would like to
ask you´ll to please continue to read these letters so
that you´ll know A LITTLE MORE ABOUT what satanistic attacks Kjell and
Lisa are:
1) OFF LOADING against me;
2) what satanistic attacks I am facing
3) a little idea about what satanistic attacks are being handeled.
PLEASE REMEMBER: DAILY, Kjell and Lisa have been trying to force, disconnect and they have been attacking to trap my attention and DESIRE´s and attacking to move it off from its working well on my sense of touch, via their spiritual powered control, their telepathic threats, their telepathic attacks that cause temporary or long term attacks against a4gainst e.g. hearing, sight, sense of touch and other senses (I have also been attached with severe pain, discomforts and sounds etc).
KJELL AND LISA ARE HARMING IN VARIOUS WAYS.
For achieving a calm state of mind, I have been practicing to use some religious knowledge DESIRES and some religious knowledge exercises from a few religious groups daily. I use religious knowledge exercises from a few religious groups because I have been attacked by Kjell and Lisa and certain persons not to be able to read and use religious knowledge from
one religious group for a while. So, I have to use what I got.
-----
--------
------------
---------------
------------------
--------------------
------------------------------ 

------------------------
CASSIM HOOSEN,
http://www.stranacks.co.za/contact-comm ... /index.htm
Zakiyya Cassimjee,
> GreaterGood South Africa Trust
> Postnet Suite 293
> Private Bag X16
> Constantia 7848
> E-mail: info@ggsa.co.za
> http://www.myggsa.co.za/contact_us/
-------------------------------
> Cassimjee, Nafisa
> nafisa.cassimjee@up.ac.za
> https://www.up.ac.za/dspace/items-by-au ... %2C+Nafisa
------------------------------
Mr Farhad Cassimjee
> farhad.cassimjee@kzntreasury.gov.za
> http://www.ipfa.co.za/download/1203078842.csv
-------------------------------------
Ismail Cassimjee archnet@mit.edu
--------------------------------------
My dear Miriam, miriam@mcdf.sld.cu
-------------------
MOULANA CASSIMJEE AND THE DEEDAT FAMILIES.
http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp
ipcisa@yebo.co.za
Islamic Propagation Center International (IPCI):
4th floor,
124 Queen Street,
Durban 4001,
Republic of South Africa.
ipcisa@yebo.co.za
Sheikh Deedat's family:
Address Res:
49, Trevenneri Road,
Lotusville,
Verulam 4340, Republic of South Africa
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOULANA FAIZEL MANJOO AND ...... Muslim Lawyers Association,
c/o 4 Roberts Avenue Kensington,
Johannesburg,
Gauteng, P.O. Box 2,
South Africa.
Tel. +27 11 618-2247/8/9/53
Fax. +27 11 618-1163
Email: muslimlaw@iafrica.com
http://www.muslim-lawyers.net/find/lawyer.php3?n=484
------------------------------------------------------------

The letter below was sent to some family members and relatives via the internet services FACEBOOK: e.g. my brothers Shiraz, Rashid and sister Mrs Rabia Sarang. 

On 21 st Sept 10: there were Peter Anstrin like threats and the two attackers, createing sex and other threats to kill and harm my sister Mrs Rabia Sarang. These threats were occuring the whole night from around 22.00, i was attacked to become unconsious and when i awoke at around 1.00 the threats continued, i worked with religious knowledge desires and i was attacked to become unconscious again. I awoke again and continued to work with DESIRES and the threats started to stop. Threats continued against my brother Shiraz´s sons Hassen. 

At the Social welfare group, i experience very clear Peter Anstrin energies and he has been creating threats against my nephew Hassen. He seems clearly to be attacking my DESIRES and influencing the threats against my nephew Hassen.
---------------------

The last sentence above occurred on the 22 nd Sept 10. Please note threats are continueing with threats against my sister Mrs Rabia Sarangs son and mother in law as well as some other family members and relatives of mine.

All must please PRAY DAILY AND OFTEN to please keep the satanistic attacks and off loadings off all connected to us.

I realized a little more knowledge and i expect that this may help faster so as to get the attacks off all who are atacked.

With godly infinite love,
Suliman Cassimjee.
----------------------------------------
Librarian

Re: To Witchraft´s senior members who work... part 1

Postby Glassmirror » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 am

Oh my...
That is "interesting."
It seems she crossed the border of sanity one too many times and got lost on the other side. I believe there is a slight chance of this one's paranoia exploding into a killing rampage. :axe:
"May the Universe shed its grace upon you." as said by yours truly
Glassmirror
Level 1
Level 1

Postby Hytegia » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:13 pm

There are some things that are too stupid for words - that's why I use this nifty action cue:
*facepalm*
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."
Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Postby Kystar » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:58 pm

My eyes go crossed about three sentences into that thing after one too many CAPSLOCK SHOUTS.

Yikes. Just yikes.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Postby white_harmony » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Kystar wrote:My eyes go crossed about three sentences into that thing after one too many CAPSLOCK SHOUTS.

Yikes. Just yikes.

What she said.

Cross-eyed doesn't even begin to cover the headache that thing could produce if I kept reading. My goddess that is .. Just .. Wow.
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~
white_harmony

Postby Kitsune » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:15 pm

I tried really some of it, but it's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who started just skimming.

Really, it takes all kinds doesn't it?! ](*,)
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Postby runewulf » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:13 pm

white_harmony wrote:
Kystar wrote:My eyes go crossed about three sentences into that thing after one too many CAPSLOCK SHOUTS.

Yikes. Just yikes.

What she said.

Cross-eyed doesn't even begin to cover the headache that thing could produce if I kept reading. My goddess that is .. Just .. Wow.

Ditto with both o them fils there...

Btw Lib, did you get an ip along with date/time stamp? I could use some frustration relief and this person seems to need some mental readjustment, lol :badgrin:
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com
runewulf

Postby Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 am

Ugh, wow. Crazy people! What on earth...
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG
Crazy Healer Lady

Postby Librarian » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 am

runewulf wrote:
white_harmony wrote:

Yikes. Just yikes.

What she said.

Ditto with both o them fils there...

Btw Lib, did you get an ip along with date/time stamp? I could use some frustration relief and this person seems to need some mental readjustment, lol :badgrin:

It arrived by email, with full headers, so I could look him up if I wanted to remind him to get his meds refilled. :lol:
Librarian

Postby runewulf » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Or forward to the closest psychiatric facility instead. All in one shopping, so to speak, heh heh :badgrin:
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com
runewulf

Return to Weird Emails