I willl probably never be truly great at Rocket League

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
xingwang
Level 3
Level 3

I willl probably never be truly great at Rocket League

Post by xingwang » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:20 pm

I’ll probably never be truly great at Rocket League. I’ve poured those hundreds of hours in and sometimes luck into an aerial goal, albeit without much clear intent. But I’m better than I was six months ago, or a year ago. Rocket League appeals to Rocket League Items me the same way the first Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater games did all those years back, when I’d lose hours of my day tooling around half-pipes and chaining together epic trick lines. The sense of gradual self-improvement is palpable, and that rewarding sensation still hasn’t subsided.

Just the other day, I hit one of my most spectacular-looking shots to date while haphazardly messing around in training mode on Switch. It lacked any sort of finesse, but it still felt special. Immediately, I perked up and my eyes widened—and then I saved the highlight. I’ll never share the clip; quite likely, I’ll never even watch it back. But that random moment generated such instant joy and excitement that I couldn’t help myself. After two and a half years of steady play, it’s those little thrills that keep me coming back

Psyonix’s soccer game that has you booting a ball around a large pitch with a fancy rocket car, Rocket League has officially begun it’s Frosty Fest special event and players can earn snowflakes to unlock special cosmetics. All winter themed of course.Frosty Fest was around last year, and it has returned once again to allow players to compete in matches to earn a special currency known as Snowflakes. This currency will allow players to spend them on a range of cosmetics. A few listed on the official blog post from last week show ‘Winter Storm’ Trail, ‘Holiday Hearth’ Wheels, ‘Peppermint Powerhouse’ Title as well as loads more www.onlinegameshop.com