MapleStory 2: How to Fix Illegal Program Detected Issue

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Sletrry
Level 1
Level 1

MapleStory 2: How to Fix Illegal Program Detected Issue

Post by Sletrry » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Having IP ban in GMS, in 2015, is a indicator that nexon wants to kill the game permanently. Particularly for Explorer, Cygnus Knight and non-maplestory2 Demon/Xenon Resistance characters (because those tend to get treated by the narrative as members of a group, instead of a specific individual).

Seriously, I can't be the only one who will dislike many of the existing dialogue options for talking to maplestory2 NPCs (particularly ones that, quite honestly, create my personality seem dumb or childish). Would not it be cool if we could, upon making our personality, assign them a set of specific personality traits that would determine the wording of your quest dialog?

I had. He climbed up in my neighborhood with me. Beginning with Tibia, Runescape if we were about 11 years old, then since we had 13, we played a lot MapleStory with different friends too.

He never responded, not major issue really. The following day, October 7 of 2008, I began to observe how everybody began to place"RIP" in his Facebook wall. I didn't know how to behave in note that is shocking.

Time has passed since then. I'm now 22 years old and after recalling some games I used to play with again seven decades back, I chose to try MapleStory after which I saw this message from my friend:This is David, the person who died, his name was shhab.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !