puma creepers

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Shawllony
Level 1
Level 1

puma creepers

Post by Shawllony » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 pm

The Asics Gel Sight hasn t gotten nearly as much playing puma creepers time as the Gel Lyte 3 or 5, but it is trying to steal some attention this Spring with a new Red and Black colorway. Although the color scheme is a classic, it would have been great to see the sneaker in something a little more lively when attempting to steal the spotlight from one of Asics s dopest silhouettes on file.The Asics Gel Sight favors a Black suede covering, while a bold Red hue covers the inner lining, the lining of the stripes, the heel, and the tongue. The White midsole helps break things up, as well as provide a contrast for a balanced finish. What are your thoughts? Will you be picking up this classic rendition of the Asics Gel Sight or are you holding out for something a bit more thrilling?

Asics is continuing to release a ton of vibrant colorways of their classic silhouettes. Up next the Asics Gel Lyte V is getting decked out in some lively puma disc blaze tones this season.The shoe is constructed of leather and suede on the upper and uses a mix of Soft Grey and Hyacinth Violet throughout hues. Hints of Vibrant Orange are also used while a White midsole is present to balance things out.The Asics Gel Lyte V Soft Grey/Hyacinth Violet are available now at select Asics retailers, and puma disc have a price tag of $110.

Up next for Puma is the Limited Edt. x Puma Blaze Of Glory City Of Lion collaboration. Both parties have come together to help celebrate and commemorate the 50 years of Singapore s independence. Said to be inspired by the mythical Merlion, a creature with the head of a lion and the body of a fish, the inspiration is said to be an iconic figure in the city.The Puma Blaze Of Glory will come utilizing an upper rocking the fish scale theme on the beige base. Hits of royal blue can be seen on the outsole, side panels and the midsole speckling. The heel tab comes in red and asics gel kayano 22 white paying homage to Singapore s flag. Completing the look are custom insoles and red/white striped laces. If you like what you see, expect these to release internationally by the end of the month.

With Rihanna becoming one of the newest creative directors from Puma, it s only a matter of time before the first ever sneaker collab comes out, right? Or maybe it s already on the way!? Could the sneakers that Rihanna is wearing on the pictures above be that said upcoming collaboration?Back when Rihanna let everyone in on the news that she was set to be the newest Creative Director of Puma, she was wearing an exclusive pair of white Puma baskets with a a black raised sole unit. Now we see her once again wearing Puma baskets we ve never seen before, but this time with a gum platform sole. Is Rihanna showing us the collab without any of us even knowing? If it does turn out to be the collab, what do you think?via: Daily Mail Author s TakeIf this is in fact the first ever collab, I m afraid to say I m disappointed by it. I really hope it s not. Where is the creativity in this?

We all know that when three brands get together? It s a party. The LC23 x Backdoor x Puma R698 collaboration is living (well, you get what I mean) proof that three is a party and the work they do on asics gel kayano 23 the Puma R698 is stupendous.The Italian fashion label LC23 definitely puts their signature on the collaboration, as the attention to detail is just immaculate. But Boutique Backdoor and Puma still had plenty to bring to the table as well. The juxtaposition between the white leather and blue oxford cloth quickly ups the ante, as does the hand-stitched tongue and speckled midsole. You can find these today at select Puma retailers.Source: Wish ATLAuthor s TakeI haven t been a fan of the silhouette in the past. Although I like this colorway Image more than others, I don t feel inclined to cop.