Land Rituals Sought

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Suze
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Taurus

Land Rituals Sought

Post by Suze » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:50 am

Hi,
I have come to a crossroads in my life and need to buy, rent or build a new home this year.
Every day I walk over a piece of land with my dog on the way to the local river and back. The owners of the land have sold two adjacent plots over the last couple of years to people who I now consider my friends and I would love to buy the small remaining plot which is in between, and build a house on it to live.
The owners have previously had negotiations over the plot but the prospective buyers want a bigger house which I don't think is possible due to a large oak tree growing on the plot. So, the plot is not on the market at the moment but could be, or not as they don't seem very organised.
A friend mentioned that I could perhaps bury crystals or personal things in the earth, or light a small fire and I wondered if anyone here has suggestions as to what I should do.
I have a Druid bloodline but could do with some advice or suggestions as I feel it is meant to be but would like to attract as much positive energies as possible ...
Thanks,
Suze

Librarian
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Land Rituals Sought

Post by Librarian » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:24 am

So you're looking for a ritual or something that would allow you to interfere in someone else's free will? Consider what you are asking first.

Maybe the best thing would be to ask for the gods to do what is right for this land.
-----
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weygold
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gweygold
Home: http://www.weygold.com/

Suze
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Taurus

Post by Suze » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:46 am

Hi librarian,
I have, they say I should have it 😊 the land feels right for me and two people I have spoken to over the last few days (one a friend and another, a shaman I met by chance) say I should carry out a land ritual .. thus the post.
I am not one for altering the course of nature .. the house will be built if not by me then by somebody else, eventually. As far as I know there is a stalemate with the earlier party as a large house is not possible as I said and I think they pulled out several months ago.
So, if I can let the land know that I'm there and it looks kindly on me then all is good ... 🙏🏼

mirana210
Level 1
Level 1

Post by mirana210 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:47 am

Suze wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:50 am
Hi,
I have come to a crossroads in my life and need to buy, rent or build a new home this year.
Every day I walk over a piece of land with my dog on the way to the local river and back. The owners of the land have sold two adjacent plots over the last couple of years to people who I now consider my friends and I would love to buy the small remaining plot which is in between, and build a house on it to live.
The owners have previously had negotiations over the plot but the prospective buyers want a bigger house which I don't think is possible due to a large oak tree growing on the plot. So, the plot is not on the market at the moment but could be, or not as they don't seem very organised.
A friend mentioned that I could perhaps bury crystals or personal things in the earth, or light a small fire and I wondered if anyone here has suggestions as to what I should do.
I have a Druid bloodline but could do with some advice or suggestions as I feel it is meant to be but would like to attract as much positive energies as possible ...
Thanks,
Suze
Hello!
I don't undestand this sentence The owners have previously had negotiations over the plot but the prospective buyers want a bigger house which I don't think is possible due to a large oak tree growing on the plot.
Thanks!

liken6
Level 1
Level 1

Post by liken6 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:28 am

Nice and interesting info

Article source