it's us with news

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

it's us with news

Post by Maelroth » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 pm

well i must say it's been too long, don't see many old faces in the area. Everybody too busy i guess.As for Draconia and i, we spent the last 6 months trying to get our rv fixed so we can finally start our gypsy life. Thought i'd drop in to see who's who and post an update. Draconia is still dealing with her health, mine's okay for now. we can finally go somewhere else and gas prices go up. But at least we can drive it out now,needs afew more things but we can go!!!! :-D Gonna be nice to look for better pastures. =D>
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: it's us with news

Post by Kystar » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Glad to hear things are improving somewhat, Maelroth! Hopefully, Draconia's health will stabilize or get better soon!
The RV thing sounds interesting. If you are ever in the Pittsburgh, PA area, I'd be glad to give you some places to visit, and even meet for lunch somewhere.

We've been busy, yes, but positive busy not negative! Hubby got a new job, so he's getting things organized to transition out. \:D/
I'm working on things to present to a craft show in April, that I'll be participating with my Mother in law. Good thing we get along!

HUGE HUGS to both of you! Hope things continue to get better!
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!