Questrion from a newbie about Realms

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.
twosoul
Level 1
Level 1

Questrion from a newbie about Realms

Post by twosoul » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:48 pm

I am new to the site, having found it on a google search. It seems to be good, so I thought I would post my question. I didn't really know where to post it either, and this seemed like the most relevant area. I will also simplify stuff....I don't talk about it a lot because I don't trust many people. (I should probably work on that....)

For the past six months or so, I have been feeling things that I shouldn't be feeling. Stabbing in my side, rain on my skin on a sunny day, burning sensations, the list goes on and on. I have been also getting feelings of deja vu, feeling like I have lived that exact moment in a dream. Many times I feel like I am walking through a fog or a haze, and I also feel dizzy and lightheaded frequently now. It could be sixty degrees and I will walk outside and think I see my breath, as if it were the dead of winter. Nothing is consistent, but by now I know the difference between a ghost tapping on your shoulder and something else. Also, it has gotten worse and worse, and I am starting to get seriously afraid...I try to ignore it, hoping it will go away...

I feel spirits and work with energies, as well as other stuff that is too lengthy for a post. Anyway, my question to everyone is, could something be trying to pull me into another realm? I don't know if its possible, I only know my own experience because I am alone, and I haven't been able to find any help from anyone.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Questrion from a newbie about Realms

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm

It sounds to me like the "veils" are thinning for you. Work on creating a barrier for yourself, like a big bubble, where good things can come in/out, bad things can only go out. It would also be helpful to start working with your guides/angels and calling on them for protection.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:23 am

Want a fun fact?

The Realms are thin, and basically compiled upon one another. xD
So, it's less of getting yanked into one Realm from another than......
Well, think of it as if you've been living your life with a blindfold. You interacted and only saw what was physical about this world, and never took time. Your Spirit might be yanking that blindfold off for you, because-
Hell. I don't know.

But enjoy the life without a blindfold. ^^
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 am

twosoul wrote:It could be sixty degrees and I will walk outside and think I see my breath, as if it were the dead of winter.
Does it have a colour, and can you see it on other people, or even animals?

I have never had a lot to do with them, but I believe some people here could tell you more about Auras.

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:27 am

Do you feel fluid when all the sensations and strange happenings are going on? Fluid or lucid are the best two words I've been able to find that describe how I feel when stuff like that happens to me. It's like being under water but not minding, not drowning, being one with the sea, which helps to describe how the currents take and spin you around, pull you this way and that, sometimes violently, sometimes soft and floaty. Is this anything like you're feeling?

If you don't like it, if it's getting too much for you, then stand strong. What keeps you here in this realm is will. Like arguing with ghosties, you can't lose if you've already won. Ever see Disney's Mulan? If you have then you might remember when the big evil mongol was trying to get the emperor to bow to him, the emperor told Shan Yu that no matter how the wind howls, the mountain can not bow to it. Same concept. Push all the fear out of you, stand tall, aloof, proud, and strong, and say 'No, I do what I want, and I'll not be pushed, no' and mean it, from the bottom of your heart, know that you can't lose, you've already won. Not that you won't or didn't, but can't! Believe in yourself. I hope this helps, I know just because it works for me, it might not work for you, but it's worth a shot. Blessings. >:D<
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

twosoul
Level 1
Level 1

Post by twosoul » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Thanks for all your guys help, I actually didn't expect all these replies so soon, and some people who actually know what their talking about. Kind of surprised, in a good way.

I have tried protective bubbles and shields before, but once I stop concentrating on them, then pop away.

Veils and blindfolds, huh? Never heard anything in this area described like that. Just, kinda confuses me, I mean, I heard that as you age, your senses dull and real life pushes the abilities away. Mine have only ever gotten worse...and people don't usually believe me when I feel things because they don't feel them. Call me crazy a lot....anyway, so, maybe that blindfold is getting ripped off? Is it dangerous at all, you think? Should I worry, or will I be okay?

Most of my life is lived in that fog, fluid state. Hey, at least things will quiet a little as winter comes, maybe. Always happens like that with me, and again, everyone thinks I am making it all up. Ah well.

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Just a stray thought I picked up while reading through your post ...

Have you done any past life regression, or considered it? Could it be possible that sometimes some of your souls past events, feelings/sensations are coming through to you clearly? I have seen it in other people in the past, and some of my healing friends have told me of some rather strange things that have come through from past lives to their clients present time.

Just a thought I had :-)
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

twosoul
Level 1
Level 1

Post by twosoul » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Past life regression....no, I have never done it, nor have met anyone who had it done, or did it themselves. I am very, very self taught, and when I say I am the most knowledgeable person I know, I am totally not lieing. (I also can't spell at all.....sorry....)

I feel like it could be anything, and that seems like another idea I had missed before. Thanks for bringing it up. Haha, I need a spiritial guru...if only they existed huh...

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Once again I recommend getting in touch with your guides. They were my "gurus," pointing me toward books, people, teaching me techniques and lessons. They're also a great resource to have when you need protection. I had one years ago where all I needed to do was call his name, whether or not the fear was valid (a real spirit or just the imaginings of a teen), and he was there. He was a big guy, haha!

On the one hand it is good to trust your gut whether or not something is "dangerous." On the other, when the "blindfold" is coming off, many people get scared, when in actuality it can be a very good thing.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

twosoul
Level 1
Level 1

Post by twosoul » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Once again I recommend getting in touch with your guides. They were my "gurus," pointing me toward books, people, teaching me techniques and lessons. They're also a great resource to have when you need protection.
Guides? Like, Spirit guides? I have never been in touch with them as far as I know, and I don't know how...would they be that much of a help, you think?

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Spirit guides, angels, power animals, gods/goddesses, whatever you feel more of a connection with, and absolutely. They are spiritual body guards, teachers, and friends. Ted Andrews has a book on it (I haven't read it, but Andrews is a great author with high credibility, so I usually recommend anything by him), but you can start by laying out the intention to meet with them. There are guided meditations floating around on the internet that you can use to meet with them and start a conscious relationship. For anyone needing spiritual protection, I always recommend getting in touch with guidance. While meeting with them, you can also ask them what is happening with the experiences you shared, along with other questions. When meeting with them at this point, however, if you ever get a message that intimately goes against your gut or seems harmful, end the meditation immediately.
Crazy Healer Lady

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 pm

twosoul's wrote:
Hey, at least things will quiet a little as winter comes, maybe. Always happens like that with me, and again, everyone thinks I am making it all up. Ah well.
It's the switching time, as the seasons change over so do the trees. Trees are super important for keeping guard and making sure everything goes smooth between realms, they help keep everything balanced out. So around late spring and again in early fall when the trees are switching off duties it can get a little erratic. For spring time I recommend sycamore, oak, or cotton wood trees, and for fall, bull pine, old cedars, and old cypress. You might have found better ones for you or your particular area. The cotton woods I found in Kansas, but the rest are common to east Texas, you may find something more suited to your needs locally. Um, just be sure not to push them during the switch, they can get a little crabby, just hanging out around them should be enough, try picnicking, or reading for a while, maybe sketching some landscapes, even napping would work. Just keep company with them for a while, they aren't going to work any miracles, but they should help some. Best of luck. :-D
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:06 am

You can also ask their permission to harvest some leaves and bark for an amulet.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 am

Sorry if it's complicated...
I talk in Metaphors too much. You can ask the rest of the board. O.o

But yes - life without this metaphorical "blindfold" would be scary... If you let it be.
But, which would be more frightful? Living life without a "blindfold," or going the rest of your life with this "blindfold" on, knowing that you're wearing it, and that these things around you are going on that you choose to not see? Being blind to what's going on around you with a sleight fear that you might be walking into something - all because you're blindfolded and you know that you can't see it coming.
:-"

I present the simplest things in complicated and long, strung-out metaphors for people to try to make them see the many sides of the predicament.
It's quite a habit, I must say.
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:21 pm

It certainly sounds like you're sensitive to the energies that swirl about this plane. Possibly oversensitive right now.

If you're losing your shields the moment you stop concentrating on them, you might want to consider investing the energy and intent you're using into an object that is open to the flow - something that resonates with you. I tend to use crystals and trees, but that's because my part of NY abounds with quartz and trees. So they're readily at hand. Best advise I can give anybody is to make friends with a big old tree near their home and maybe another near their place of work. It's really handy to have them welcome you as part of the woods as they will protect you as if you were one of their own. Basically the trees become a living ward, accepting your energies and merging them with their own to help redirect disharmonic energies around or away from you.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake