All Newbies Please Read This

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Vinita
Level 1
Level 1

Re: All Newbies Please Read This

Post by Vinita » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:23 pm

Thank you for share this with us all. I feel that what it says is true. Book give tons of info, but it must be by using your own experience and knowledge that you can fully use that info. I'm take my nice slow time with learn about this new path and investing some really time into in. I'm impatient to become pagan and part taken in this new world, but I've learned for experience. Rash decisions cause big problems for more then just yourself, but for those around you. So thank you for reminding me to take my time and really think before acting.

Bright Blessings flyaway:
V. Moonflower

Virgo31
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Virgo31 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:59 pm

Oops, I didn't post here first, instead chose to introduce myself with one of the greetings threads, I was told to go here after reading a response from somewhere else and here I am. What I have read so far has been helpful, particularly when it comes to studying and spiritual development, learning to pray and mediatate. That's exactly where I am at the moment, learning to meditate, albeit at a s---l--o----w pace because rushing does nothing for me in all areas of my life. So I am just merely getting my toes wet in the waters of the Paganism ocean to use my own little metaphor. One of the things I enjoy doing is writing and reading anything that I find interesting and can put my hands on. I have started to do some research into Celtic Mythology and it seems to be pulling me that way in the direction of following that particular patheon, but I am just starting to scratch the surface. Till next time...bless you :-D

jegger
Level 1
Level 1

Post by jegger » Thu May 21, 2009 3:47 pm

the post was very helpful thank you very much

jegger
Level 1
Level 1

Post by jegger » Thu May 21, 2009 3:49 pm

thank it has shed some light on what i needed to know thank you

Esoteric Dreamer
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Taurus

Post by Esoteric Dreamer » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:28 pm

I am new to this site but have been in and out of practicing and reading for quite a while. But I still feel like I know nothing at times. It was a good piece from the book and refreshed my mind a little. :-) thank you
•§ To Find a Beautiful Thing, You Must Look With an Open Mind and Heart §•

MichaelSr77
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Aries

Post by MichaelSr77 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:26 pm

What do you think about conjuring. For that matter conjuring Satan HIMSELF? I have attempted
Michael Sr77 8-)

Titanlists
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Titanlists » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Haha....that conjuring part 2 :P
[URL=http://www.titanlists.com/lists-counts/]Data Lists[/URL], [URL=http://www.titanlists.com/turnkey-solutions/]Data List Broker[/URL], [URL=http://www.titanlists.com/]Direct Mail Lists[/URL]