Cyber Rogue on the loose

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Pisces

Cyber Rogue on the loose

Post by Cyberkinetic » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Hey everyone >:D< . I am a 18 years old in a male body as my physical forum. I can speak several languages that consist of English, Spanish, Lao and Vietnamese, my nationality is African American, Laotian, Indian and Cuban. Nice right! I really don't like to get into religious discussions unless there positive and understanding type of conversation. I had one of those and it went well not to many people can say they had a religious conversation and it went well. My religion is Christian, Theravada Buddhism, and of the Bodhisattva. I like some of the Egyptian God(s) and Goddess(es) such as Anubis and Bast and Ra. I have been into Magick for about probably two years or so but did nothing major just reading, researching, keeping tags and soaking my mind into it so I can get ready! I have been a psion for about three years or so. I am a very fast learner and a reader. I am all about being a spiritualist more then a materialist as well as the whole Oneness thing. I have began to notice that we are all connected and every other thing is connected as well. As you can see I am not a hardcore Christian. I came here to learn from the people here and make some new friends as well share my thoughts and experiences. I want to learn about CyberMagick, Runes and Sigil as well this is a topic I have no clue about and should have some light shed upon it outtahere:
-Live in the Love and Light!
I am becoming more than what I thought I would ever become.

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Cyber Rogue on the loose

Post by Kitsune » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Welcome to the board!

Glad to see another male on here! We girls usually outnumber the guys by quite a bit!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to your posts. You seem like a rare breed with a bit of everything in your practice :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Cyberkinetic » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:33 am

@Kitsune:Thanks for welcoming me, So do you present yourself as a Kitsune? I read much and hear a lot about them. I guess I should be careful around you :-" lol just playing. I guess we need more boys here then.

@Crazy Healer Lady:Thanks for even taking time to greet and welcome me here :oops: . I starting to notice I get that a lot. Many people say I am a old spirit that knows a lot and or That there's something great about me. Stuff along those lines! another person said to me:"Sure, you are pretty evolved for a young'un!
Probably that indigenous blood and the innate psychic stuff. I should drop some of my tribes & join some of yours, I seldom have time only talk on blogs.
"

Then another time a person felt like I was connected to him that he wrote two page essays about me lol -.-" So there is probably something about me that I am not aware off!

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 am

Hey Cyberkinetic. Usually I would say I have a mixed heritage, but you beat that hands down! I think it's great that you have such open beliefs, I'm looking forward to your posts. Welcome to the boards :-)
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:54 am

'Ello.

Welcome to the PL.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Hello and welcome!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Cyberkinetic » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Lol thanks Max.

@KyStar: Thanks for dropping bye :hug:
@Willow:Thanks for dropping by. I like your avatar, >:D<

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:33 am

Well Met! And glad you found us. It's always good have new members, especially one who draws from such a wide base, not just in ethnicity but in their path!

It certainly sounds like you'll have a bit to offer in our discussions and I welcome your input!

Again, welcome to the Library.

blessed be
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Cyberkinetic » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:14 pm

davisherm wrote:Well Met! And glad you found us. It's always good have new members, especially one who draws from such a wide base, not just in ethnicity but in their path!

It certainly sounds like you'll have a bit to offer in our discussions and I welcome your input!

Again, welcome to the Library.

blessed be
Wow thank you! I fell so welcomed, you put a smile upon this spirits face :-D