Need teachers with skills with the spirits

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Unknown
Level 1
Level 1

Need teachers with skills with the spirits

Post by Unknown » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:10 am

Ok so my family going to as far as i know is native american so with that i talked to my grandfather who still belives in there gods and there old magics so i told him i have the gifted to see here and talk to them and the power is running on it's own accord right now and very scary i have to ward myself at night to sleep and keep a milded ward to keep weeker spirits away so i need the help of a teacher that knows the dealing of this kinda thing.
The dead has a voice such as the living but hearing that voice is something differnet.

Unknown
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Need teachers with skills with the spirits

Post by Unknown » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 am

pleaseeeee

someone help
The dead has a voice such as the living but hearing that voice is something differnet.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:26 am

Unknown, does your grandfather have any wisdom on the matter?

There are many posts and topics around here specifically dealing with wards. What is it exactly that is happening with the energy and what is happening with your gifts? What is it that frightens you about them?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Unknown
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Unknown » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:52 am

my granddad knows the legends but not how to harness it i mean i wish he ha the gifted to i mean it would be a huge help