Hello friends

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
letsrock
Level 1
Level 1

Hello friends

Post by letsrock » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:28 am

Hello everyone on the board.

I am new here obviously, so I figured would tell you all a small bit about myself.

I am a 24/m/in phoenix arizona usa. I have been studying Wicca and other assorted paganism for about 7 years now. I am a musician (I play violin, viola, guitar, bass, piano, and I can sing). And really that's me in a nutshell.

I stumbled cross this forum and I figured I would join and see if I can make some friends who are like-minded.

May the brightest blessings rain down upon you!

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Hello friends

Post by white_harmony » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time with us!

And might I add ... It's nice to see a fellow viola player out there lol. Here in Oz, when I first got into playing (and even for many years after), everyone who was interested in strings would go and play violin or cello (which I'll admit I've done lol) ... But viola players seem to be rare here, which is so sad, cause it is such a lovely instrument lol.

Anyways .. Blessings and welcome :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:25 pm

Hello and welcome to the family! Hope you find what you're looking for here. :-)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Welcome.

While not a muscian, I do feel a certain awe for those who can play instruments or sing. I was in a school choir once. My teachers advice was "until I can help you more, learn to sing quietly". (I should mention, I'm tone-deaf)

I hope you're able to find people of a like mind here! I've found it to be my home away from home, every month except november (when I write a novel, and forget to check the boards often :lol: )
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Bandersnatch
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bandersnatch » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:51 am

Hello and welcome. I am always glad to meet someone new. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:05 am

Welcome to a fellow musicion, I am just starting out with guitar but I am not a bad singer (only animals with really good hearing like cats and dogs run away when I sing). And I love the violin.

Welcome in and we are looking forward to some posts from you!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)