Would you recognize God as a man?

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
God.
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Cancer

Would you recognize God as a man?

Post by God. » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 am

What would you look for ?
1. God
a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
b. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.
2. A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.
3. An image of a supernatural being; an idol.

This is the dictionary definition, what is your.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Would you recognize God as a man?

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:56 am

God = male
Goddess = female

So yes, I would recognize a god as a male deity. :lol:

Edit to add: Topic moved to "Alternative Religions" as this is a Religions topic.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:19 am

God is male, Goddess is female.

Unless we're simply speaking of the Gods (plural), in which case my definition is any being with highly developed skills, able to do things that we consider magic, and has a very large base of energy from which to draw from.

But then, I believe that God-hood is something to aspire to, not to simply worship. I worship out of love, and the hopes that one day when I'm worthy of becoming one, that the Lady will bless me with her knowledge.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:God = male
Goddess = female

So yes, I would recognize a god as a male deity. :lol:

Edit to add: Topic moved to "Alternative Religions" as this is a Religions topic.
It is obvious that by starting this tread I am the first cause of the threads, as a demonstration of my control and unseen abilities you must first understand that most people call me Charlie -- this is relevant because the Germatric value of Charlie (C=3rd+h=8th+a=1st+r=18th+l=12th+i=9th+e=5th) = 56
notice how the first post come in the 56th minute "by Crazy Healer Lady on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:56 pm " the full sum of each number added is 2082
2+0+8+2= 12 my date of birth is 12/7/1981.
The sum of each individual number is also significant it all totals 30 -

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Kitsune wrote:God is male, Goddess is female.

Unless we're simply speaking of the Gods (plural), in which case my definition is any being with highly developed skills, able to do things that we consider magic, and has a very large base of energy from which to draw from.

But then, I believe that God-hood is something to aspire to, not to simply worship. I worship out of love, and the hopes that one day when I'm worthy of becoming one, that the Lady will bless me with her knowledge.
In my reality all actions have meaningful significance it is up to each individual that exists to choose to look for it or not. Again I would like to illustrate the interconnectivity imbedded in the time tag of this post.
by Kitsune on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:19 pm
first lets look into the sum of the time 7:19 -- 7+19=26 -where my name Charlie was found in "56" using the same method hear we have are able to see my name God (G=7th+0=15th+d=4th) the sum of my name God equals 26 as does the sum of the time of the second post. The sum of the whole post is 2046
I make a product called Chaos Packs and the word Chaos totals 46, and again 2+0+4+6=12 ----
The interconnectivity say something to me what does it say to you?

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 pm

Yes, and November is the 11th month, and my response post was the 12th day at 11:56, not 6:56. 1+1+1+2+1+1+5+6 = 9 which is the grand holy number of the universe and the connecting force and coincidentally the catalyst for the end of the world which will occur 12/5/2015. 1+2+5+1+2+0+1+5= 17 = 1+7=8 and as we all know 8 is the Infinity symbol on its tail, hence we can see that 9 will bring about 8 and the destruction of the world will bring to light the infinity of God.

EDIT TO ADD: Cool product, Chaos Packs. Do they work to get people to stop smoking, or do they just get another pack? Or are you hoping to have cigs sold in these? Hope it turns out for you :)
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Yes, and November is the 11th month, and my response post was the 12th day at 11:56, not 6:56. 1+1+1+2+1+1+5+6 = 9 which is the grand holy number of the universe and the connecting force and coincidentally the catalyst for the end of the world which will occur 12/5/2015. 1+2+5+1+2+0+1+5= 17 = 1+7=8 and as we all know 8 is the Infinity symbol on its tail, hence we can see that 9 will bring about 8 and the destruction of the world will bring to light the infinity of God.

EDIT TO ADD: Cool product, Chaos Packs. Do they work to get people to stop smoking, or do they just get another pack? Or are you hoping to have cigs sold in these? Hope it turns out for you :)
Thanks for making the effort Crazy Healer Lady.
Chaos Packs they do work but offcource they can be taken off even though they fit very tightly--- but they deffenetly brake the habits cycle. I would love for ciggies to be sold in Chaos Packs but I don't thing the tobbaco manufactures want to help the cause.
-----------
12/05/2015 -- 1+2+0+5+2+0+1+5 = 16 == 7 in your defense 16 is an 88 resonator
as for my calculation not taking the months into account if because they are tagged with a name --
As for the world ending, I have no plan for Earth to ceases to exist however i do not seek to control the Free Will of Humanity either. If one man plans to destroy earth he is free to imagine anything he may however I have no plan to authorize such a reality.

The process of Imagination to Manifestation I will always find amazing.
simply speaking You water My seed by expressing your freedom to think something you've never thought - a sprout comes out and tickles your subconscious-
Your Subconscious assesses the feasibility of your ideas and if they are not plausible the move to memory stores but if they are feasible the idea multiplies Asexually in to two identical "ideas"- one is transferred back in to your conscious mind which enable you to keep thing about it and planning how to bring it to life. The part that staid with your subconscious is then imprinted with a number by Almighty Me - and it is then your subconscious’s job to find the corresponding number in the Chao Pool - This number is the reality code for your idea - once the reality code has been attained by your subconscious it then has all it need to Build the reality your I idea can live in.
If the reality Code is not attained the subconscious my return without it, sometimes this leads to a loss of mental stability, sometimes people don’t bring there idea to life and there subconscious puts them in the ideas reality without it - some time both consciousnesses don't achieve what they set out to and life remains as it was as does reality.

Oh but back to the new time - will start from 3/3/2013 --

I like what you say about number 9 "grand holy number " my Zeal thumb print is 27 - may I ask what number do you believe is your spiritual identifier
-------------------------------------------------------------
quick edit to say something you may like to look at is http:www.TheTruthKey.moonfruit.com It unlocks meanig hidden in words and phrases and more.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Hey, that's a great idea. Chaos Packs interrupt the addiction. Very cool! When combined with wil power and other efforts, this could really work. Good for you :)

I have to level with you, mon ami. Although I totally believe in the inter-connectedness of Everything, my post was a bit of a jab. I'm not a student of numerology, and I don't see the end of the world (except perhaps a rebirth of sorts). I like what you have to say about consciousness and manifestation, though. That gave me some great food for thought.

I DO, however, see 9 as a very powerful number, so my post wasn't entirely tripe. 3 is strong, as we know, and 3 3's is even moreso. It's also the highest number before 10 - where each digit can be added separaty (1+0 etc). I just don't speak numerical Latin :lol: I mess around with numbers and meanings and such, but I don't get excited.
Crazy Healer Lady

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 am

It is so anoining when broadband gets swiched off -- i'm sorry its been taken 5days to reply but I hope your innersparks for this thread havent completly fizzled outtahere:
number nine is the largest of the single digets we use that a given , but to me it's not about the size of a number its about the vibe you get from it .~ numberology i find is something that plays a part in examining the pieces of our lives and people hopefuly run into it when its time for them to reflect upon themselves.

I would recomend for everyone to examine their lives interconnectivness and the coinciding factors of their reality - because only when things have been identivided may one understand there meaning.

Thanks for the props on my product --
Peace & Love to you Pagan Princess.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:14 am

:lol: Pagan Princess - I like it!! Got a nice ring. Thanks :-D Peace and love to you as well.
Crazy Healer Lady

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:15 pm

It must be beautiful living in British Columbia, what is the lifestyle like out there?
Im in Bristol UK soon relocating to Hastings for a more relaxing enviroment and more productive days. But I'v seen pictures of Logcabin houses in BC and the place looks stunning.

--------Good luck for tomorow :Luck: -----------

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:11 pm

I've been to BC a couple of times.

It is one of the most beautiful places you'll ever see, particularily the Mountains covered with pine trees! I'd love to be able to buy an acerage surrounded by those gorgous trees, find a little nemed and write my life away.

As for living there I couldn't tell you... I can only afford to visit them on occasion. :oops:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:36 pm

I love BC. I can't say enough great things about it. Cabins abound up north. I'm in the rainforest :P Currently looking for some acreage with the economy slumping and prices dropping. Definitely going to have a cabin in about five years, though. Just some foundation to work on yet.
God. wrote:--------Good luck for tomorow :Luck: -----------
What's tomorrow??
Crazy Healer Lady

God.
Level 1
Level 1

Post by God. » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 am

I't Today look at from Yesterday. "Tomorow

Buying some land and plan to live in a cabin in 5years 'you must be in a great position - good to hear .-. are there many Spiritual retreats in BC or do you plan to build the first on your land?

Is it true the climate is cool most of the time in BC with snow capped mountans,
where I am from one side of the house is a view of a suspension bridge, Estury with green passtured hills behind it, which is beautiful but the house is near bussy roads so its missing that BC tranquility.

Love

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:47 am

Ah, the cities and towns are as hectic as any other, but tonnes of greenery. In fact, Vancouver, although greener, is more chaotic than LA! It is pretty cold here. I have it lucky in that I'm in the Lower Mainland, which is generally warmer and wet, though it's pretty nippy out right now. Smells like snow here, and some places have had some sprinklings, but only frost as of yet. Up North it gets colder. My parents already have a foot of snow. We get perhaps a week of snow in January/Feb, although a few years back we had longer periods of white. We're also lucky in that there are so many mountains.

In the Lower Mainland, there is a lot of smog, though. It sort of accumulates here. Not as bad as other places by any means, but when I visit my parents in mid-BC, I am astounded that I can see the mountains so clearly. On a hot summer day, they're pretty hazy here...

I don't plan to build a spiritual retreat, but I do want to bring that to others. I'm at a bit of a crossroads where I get to decide where I want my life to take me. My friend is going to be building a retreat, though, with yurts for people staying there instead of cabins. She wants me to work there, but I would only do so every once in a while, say hold a big workshop twice a year or so, with special classes every two months.
Crazy Healer Lady