Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Re: Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Post by FyreGarnet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 am

Sending what I can for you.

I do know that a lot of women carry their stress in their back, which is why they tend to have more back pain than men. That and the whole twenty pound breast thing for some people.

I don't know if you can even do this, but I think your boyfriend's friend needs to go. I agree, why are you making his lunches? Some people just keep using other people, and I don't know if this is him, but he is not helping your situation. If you did not have to deal with the stress of him and his mess, you would be able to heal better and quicker.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

Bandersnatch
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bandersnatch » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:49 am

I'm so sorry things are not going well for you. :hug:

I will send you what I can and hang in there. I know back problems can be mysterious and hard to fix. One thing I know about the medical profession...they go through a series of assumptions, eliminating things as they go and sometimes they never figure out what the real problem is. Whatever the outcome, it is a long road but hopefully they can at least make things a bit more comfortable for you.

And go ahead and rant at will, we don't mind at all.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:46 am

Thank you both so much

I think the SO finally gets that his friend has to go - this morning before work I heard them going over what he needs in a place. And, because I couldn't move for 12 hours (except to get up twice to grab some fruit to eat), they made their lunches this morning. I'm thinking I may just ask a friend if I can stay with her until the roomie is gone.

I feel like my own self-contained storm cloud :lol:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:24 pm

CRAZY!!!

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LETTING YOURSELF GET ABUSED IN THIS SITUATION?!

Remember, we talked, you said you weren't being taken advantage of by Chris and his good-for-nothing friend!

I'll be sending you what energy I can, but I swear, if you make his lunch once more... :evil: Or Chris's, for that matter, I will come down for your birthday and smack that boy around until he shapes up! Don't think I won't either... Grimwell has offered to rent a car and we'll take the time off to drive down and inform him of how he's supposed to act while the love of his life is sick(Grimwell has offered a slightly more painful alternative for both of them, but I told him that we'd see if I have to come down there first [-( )

It's Chris's job to care for you while you're sick, not for you to make his un-appreiciative friend meals while they grunt at each other, ignoring you!

:gib: :gib: :chain: :minigun: :tfrag: :snipe: :plasma: :enforcer:

Don't worry about WCB, I'm sure that once they're finished their donut box they'll get to your claim. :roll:

Take it easy, and work at feeling better. I think, perhaps, that's what the universe is trying to tell you Crazy... That you need to insist that others take care of themselves and you sometimes... How about this? Tell Chris that he can take care of you, and spend time with you, or he and his friend can move in together when he finds a place! :badgrin:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Aw thanks hun!!

Nah - because I couldn't move yesterday, they took care of their own dinner (takeout), lunch, and dinner tonight (takeout).

My friend came back from Germany yesterday, and today she picked me up after my massage therapy and fed me the most delicious salad in the world (she is a master at them - the love, the energy, the sheer focus she puts into it!), and her, myself, and our other friend layed on her kingsize memory foam bed and watched Equilibrium with delicious Christian Bale. Blonde, brunette, and redhead in a row snuggled in this giant bed with the comfiest blankets and a fluffy healer kitty. She completely took care of me - opened doors for me, sat on the floor with me (I can't sit in chairs), and I had no idea how much I needed female contact and just to be taken care of.

I had a very good chat with the roomie - they're both understanding of my situation. The boys... they're not taking advantage of me. They just have no idea how to take care of something. No clue. Nadda. Zip. And I think Chris is getting that overwhelming caregiver feeling - It's draining being in the energy of someone who is injured or ill!! But you're right, Kitsune. I do have to demand to be taken care of. I can't walk 100metres unless I have something to hold on to to support me. Taking care of them is out of the question.

Ahh, thank the gods for girlfriends.

Now I'm going to sleep, because I was up until 3am last night crying my eyes out, didn't sleep more than an hour or two, and I am utterly exhausted. My emotional breakdown is over, so now I've got to focus on healing physically.

:hug: I love you all
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:39 pm

I'm sorry you're having issues with your back, sweetie, but at least your friends have helped!

Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to send you energy to help, I'm afraid I can only send a "miserly loves company" vibe...so I'll refrain. But many wishes for healing!

I've had escalating back problems since junior high, thanks to the fact that my chest seems to want to become a small island! I'm actually under Doctor's orders to get a reduction ASAP before it gets to the point that I can't walk anymore. Its gotten to the point that I can't engage in any contact sports or impact sports...so my exercise is limited to yoga or swimming. So, trust me, I can seriously sympathize. I've never gone as far as your back seems to have jumped to, but it's been close.

But, anyways, before I hijack your thread...many wishes for you to get better! And many many hugs! >:D< >:D< @};-- >:D< >:D<
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:27 am

Awww Kystar you can hijack my thread :) We can make it a prayer chain for all of us with back issues. And we can look at those who are enjoying hiking, lovemaking, exercising, standing, walking, and glare because we've got the Sore Back Club. :badgrin:
Crazy Healer Lady

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 am

Keep strong and heal quickly. [-o<
I unfortuately cannot lend energy at the moment due to the no electricity issues and other issues that I have now. Right now my energy would only make things worse for anyone. I can however extend my good will that they find out what is going on with your back quickly.
I keep on having the thought that you took in energy somewhere accidentally and it is causing this problem (this might help or I could be off).
I would tell the roomie to take a hike but that might not be right in your situation or personal business.

Speedy healing,
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:28 am

Lotus wrote:I keep on having the thought that you took in energy somewhere accidentally and it is causing this problem (this might help or I could be off).
That is really strange, because the roomie kept talking about this last night... I'll look into it.

And hey, Lotus and Kystar, I completely understand about not being in a space to send energy. I haven't so much as laid a hand on someone to help them since this all started.
Crazy Healer Lady

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:38 am

I thought you would. Wouldn't want to try and help and end up sending you my pissy vibes! Honestly, I don't do pain well. It gets me grumpy. :evil: Hubby should be considered a saint for putting up with my bad moods!

And for the small-chested women who think it would be phenomenally cool to be a double or triple D...forget it! I hit DDD when I hit 17...and it's been misery ever since. There are day when I've literally walked around like Quasimodo! My sister-in-spirit used to actually have to FORCE me to stand up straight on some days by working my back to release. I've actually been sent home from work b/c my back locked up so much that I was hunched over my desk like a gremlin. I don't think I've been pain free for more than a 1/2 day in the last two years!

Growl...off to find my heating pad...b/c its needed again.

Much luck to you, CHL!

At least in my situation, they know what's causing it. I can't imagine how hard it would be to NOT know why I was in constant pain...there would be evil psycho :axe: moments
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:17 am

Aw hun... :hug:

At least with mine, it's (hopefully) temporary, and won't (hopefully) require surgery.

There are some energy exercises that have been known to reduce bust size, not by a lot, but by some. I can PM you if you like. I don't know if it would help any, but intriguing stuff!
Crazy Healer Lady

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:27 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: At least with mine, it's (hopefully) temporary, and won't (hopefully) require surgery.
Remember Crazy, don't manifest "Hopefully" because then it'll only "hopefully" manifest.

"It was temporary, and it didn't require surgery", is the way you should be phrasing it in your own mind (past tense, signaling that it is done and over with as well).

Get better! That's an order, missy! outtahere:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Oh my honey. I'm coming to this a bit late, as Arcanum and I have been away on holidays the last few days. I'll send what I can to help. Having a father with chronic back problems, I can (from a not so painful point of view) understand what you're going through sweetie. And as for those boys ... I used to live in a house with 3 guys. I can tell you right now ... When you're down for the count honey, fellow women are the only way to go IMO. Sure, the guys helped me out when everything was so completely screwed, and they did their best to make sure that I was alright etc etc ... But the way that another woman can look at you, instantly know whats wrong without asking, and just subtly start taking care of you in that "I'm not your mother, but if you don't do as I tell you to with this, I WILL kick your ass" way ... It's the best lol. See your girlfriends more while you're getting back onto your feet, kick that friend of Chris's out (even if he is a friend ... he sounds much too much like an old friend of mine argh) and get everything all straightened out again honey. Be thinking of you lots :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:50 am

Aww CHL, back problems suck. I have sent you everything I know how and lit a candle for you. I think you may have met my guide before and I will ask him tonight to spend some time with you (with soul's permission). Draw on his strength a little because I am good for now.

Totally random and base questions, have you tried lying on the floor at all, it is a pain to get up from but my good friend has chronic back problems and he sleeps on the floor all the time to help them. A sponge or thermarest can make it more tolerable for the rest of your body. Also are you getting enough vitamin D/Calcium, if you aren't I know they can cause arthritic like symptoms. Take care of yourself and hugs...remember that even doctors need healing sometimes.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 am

Willow wrote:Totally random and base questions, have you tried lying on the floor at all, it is a pain to get up from but my good friend has chronic back problems and he sleeps on the floor all the time to help them.
I completely forgot about that. My father used to do it all the time (until he collapsed discs in his back >< ... completely unrelated to the sleeping on the floor lol) and even though it was a real pain to get up from, he always said it did him wonders sleeping on the floor. He just had a flat pillow for his head, and fell asleep with nothing else under him.
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~