About this Psi

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
My Psionic Nature
Level 1
Level 1

About this Psi

Post by My Psionic Nature » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:05 pm

In my previous posts I not talked about 'my' side of my nature, it was very much a general thing.......so I decided to type my own one out on a more personal basis.

(50% of this is copied from another site I go on called MysticWicks and I've just added a few extras to it)

I have been a target of hatred by many people of the pagan world who do not understand (or refuse) to understand my true nature of my kind of vampirism. I do not one little bit expect you to love me for being what I am. But what I do hope is that you’ll understand a little bit more and appreciate me slightly more than you did five minutes ago.

I am less likely to feed off a person's aura when I can feed from other source. It is not just the human aura I feed off. As a matter of fact I can feed on elemental substances such as fire or water…..I can feed on the earth or trees/plants…..I can feed off the ambience (the energy given off by crowds or groups of various energies combined). So the chance of me attacking you as an individual is very low.

However, if you feel that you are being used as a quick feeding by another psivamp, then walk away from the suspected vampire. Some vampire’s connection with you (once latched on) can be stretched over quite far distances. But your willpower can keep us at bay too!

How?

Okay, this is where you have to use imagination…..because your imagination is the key-trigger to your psionic/psychic defence system! (Which I'm writing for those who are unsure how to protect themselves from attacks)

Imagine you can feel the energy of a vampire wrapping around you with intent to feed from you….imagine hard…….really try! Once you can feel the energy wrapping around you, imagine a pair of scissors, laser beam, toe-nail clippers or a lighter (if it tickles your fantasy) to break this energy.

Keep trying until you can physically feel the energy weakening. Harder done than said I know!

I felt I needed to put that because a friend of mine uses this tactic whenever I got to see her as I am one of these involuntary psi vamps who drain without knowing.

But seriously and generally speaking, we are not nasty little beggars who steal auras and energies from you all.

I can honestly say I'm happy to be blessed with my life and the fact that I'm a psionic. To me being a psi is just like being a vegetarian; nothing to shout about.

(That didn't come out as personal as I wanted it to LOL)
Many people have a spiritual experience. I'm a spiritual being having a human experience!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:10 pm

I can feed on elemental substances such as fire or water…..I can feed on the earth or trees/plants…..I can feed off the ambience (the energy given off by crowds or groups of various energies combined).
The great thing about trees/plants is that the energy they give off feeds all of us, and the energy we give off feeds them. This is evident even in the physical world when you look at our waste (breath, droppings, etc) and theirs (oxygen, nutrient-rich dirt, etc).

What you have written here has brought a little more confirmation to what I am originally thinking, that a Psychic Vampire is one who is almost perpetually in a state of Oral Defense, and that Psi-Vamp is just another name.

None of us - (sorry for speaking for everyone) - is personally attacking you, and I don't think we feel you'll personally attack us. In fact, I think you're an intriguing individual, and in fact I quite like you and all that you're about.

I've still got a lot to learn about this topic, but I am expressing my opinion based on my observations and studies thus far. I am more than willing to admit I may be entirely wrong. I like that you have posted this instead of gone screaming out of here with the attittude of, "I've been attacked for who I am!!!" that many (mostly Fundies) tend to adopt.

My saying that Psi-Vamp is another name for Oral Defense is also not a tactic to take away from the importance of this to you, or anyone, or the identity that Psi-Vamps adopt from it. Actually, by this I am hoping to show that there isn't very much difference, that we all do it at one time or another, and that *breaks into song * "We can all be friends! That day will come, one day you'll see, when we can alllll be friends!"

So, yeah. Personally, I like you ^_^ And I love that you are aware of this part of yourself, without clinging to it in an angry way. The more I think about it, you rock!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

My Psionic Nature
Level 1
Level 1

Post by My Psionic Nature » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Awwww wow! Thank you! >:D<

I'm actually lost for vocabulary to express my 'wanting to express "thankyouness" lol '
Many people have a spiritual experience. I'm a spiritual being having a human experience!

Bandersnatch
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bandersnatch » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Thanks for sharing. I know I have learned a lot from your posts.

and I like you too.

My Psionic Nature
Level 1
Level 1

Post by My Psionic Nature » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:27 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:
......What you have written here has brought a little more confirmation to what I am originally thinking, that a Psychic Vampire is one who is almost perpetually in a state of Oral Defense, and that Psi-Vamp is just another name......
Psychic Vampires feed off emotions, dreams and other mental-related energies.

Psionic Vampires on the other hand feed on auras, heat, elements and other semi-tangible sources.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:56 am

Ohhhhhhh... I see the difference.
Psychic Vampires feed off emotions, dreams and other mental-related energies.

Psionic Vampires on the other hand feed on auras, heat, elements and other semi-tangible sources.
Weird, OK, so a Psychic Vampire will feed off of the third and second levels (and first, which can be painful), while a Psionic will feed on fourth-level and higher, as well as other external things such as fire, sun, earth, etc? That is what I am getting from this. Oooo, if what I am saying is correct, what would happen if you tapped into the 6th layer, the Celestial?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

My Psionic Nature
Level 1
Level 1

Post by My Psionic Nature » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:20 am

Celestial feeding is not impossible, but to me it is. It's more of a morality side of things with me to be honest. I'm not sure what 'label' would be given to someone who feeds on the celestial.

(I use the term 'label' because that's all it is really)

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:51 am

I agree. Grimwell can feed off people and animals just fine (although he doesn't generally feed from animals), but he can't feed off trees and nature at all. In fact, he used to get a bit confused when we'd see somewhere like that, because I'll see gorgeous scenery and feel the enviroment, and just start drawing it in, charging myself.

Nope, I don't think anyone here is going to have a problem with a vamp on the board. :lol: We all understand that it's just another way of going about life. (for some reason that line from Robin Hood wants to be put in here... something about how God loves diversity. It was Morgan Freeman's line... darn it, nope it's jsust not coming to me. I really have to watch that movie again soon. :-) )

On an interesting note, for those who have never tried it, You can learn to use a vamps ability to charge yourself up. I decided to spend some time seeing if I could, and lo and behold, I got my charge. However, the energy doesn't stay with me at all, and my own body pretty much rejects it unless I'm using it for something immediately. As well, I got a feeling of power along with it that upset me a bit, in addition to feeling drained afterwards, since I actually had to use energy to take that energy. Still, a very useful exercise for those wanting to delve into slightly darker areas of "craft" use. And it does teach you how to control your energy usage if you find yourself to be an energy waster.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

My Psionic Nature
Level 1
Level 1

Post by My Psionic Nature » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:02 am

Kitsune wrote:On an interesting note, for those who have never tried it, You can learn to use a vamps ability to charge yourself up.
That is very true, I might consider putting a post up about that if you'ld like me too? I'd explain how to feel the energies and how to control and sustain it :)

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:16 am

Kitsune wrote:(for some reason that line from Robin Hood wants to be put in here... something about how God loves diversity. It was Morgan Freeman's line... darn it, nope it's jsust not coming to me. I really have to watch that movie again soon. :-) )
It's amazing what a ten-second search on Google gives!
Azeem: Salaam, little one.
Small Girl: Did God paint you?
Azeem: Did God paint me?
[laughs]
Azeem: For certain.
Small Girl: Why?
Azeem: Because Allah loves wondrous varieties.
And that would be the quote you're looking for.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:27 pm

But Kystar, I knew that if I referenced it that somebody would either remember it and add it, or look it up like you did...

Actually looking it up... That seems entirely too much like work! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 am

No problems from my side M.P.N.

Hey you get troublesome I give you a punch in the nose, we go for a pint and laugh about it. Lesson learned. Mutual respect all round.

We Germanic/Norse get a lot of jip on most sites as well. So you won't get any from me. 8-)

My Psionic Nature
Level 1
Level 1

Post by My Psionic Nature » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Haha fair enough, I'll keep you to that Ragnar ;)