Merry Meet!

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Rev. Asher
Level 1
Level 1

Merry Meet!

Post by Rev. Asher » Sat May 20, 2006 9:51 pm

Found you guys on a search, can't remember what for...

Just thought I'd say hello!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun May 21, 2006 6:45 am

Well hello ^_^

Tell us about yourself! I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to ask questions, share info, etc. In short, make yourself at home.

I must say I am curious about the Rev. bit of your name... You are a Pagan Reverend?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sun May 21, 2006 10:20 am

welcome welcome, I am interested in this reverend thing too.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Rev. Asher
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Rev. Asher » Sun May 21, 2006 10:35 am

lol yes I'm a reverend. I'm a Wiccan Priestess with the Correllian Tradition. It means I get reverend status. It's neat.

I'm 22 years old and have been studying pagan religions, mostly wicca, for almost 9 years now. I'm married, going on 3 years now, no kids yet.

I'm a member of Pagan Meetup it's a site where pagans in your area can get together. I love it, had a meetup last night too! We do public rituals at a local park so anyone can attend. Our group now has 36 members and is still growing. I live in a small town so this is a big thing.

I've been reading runes for years now. Not much into tarot. I'm learning herbs at the moment and gemstones. Pretty interesting stuff.

Um.... not sure what else to tell you guys.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun May 21, 2006 8:22 pm

My interest is peaked!!!

Wow you are nearly my age. Lots of info gets around on here about herbs *nudge nudge from Crazy Healer Lady who happens to work with herbal medicine*

I'm not much into Tarot either. Oracle cards, however... :D

How did you get to be a Wiccan Priestess? Do you do weddings, and have that sort of "power?" How do you like it? Do you teach this? Or still perpetual student (aren't we all perpetual students... *nudges Willow*)

O_O Why must I act so crazy in front of the new guys?
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Arcanum Owl
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arcanum Owl » Mon May 22, 2006 12:21 am

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:
Crazy don't ever change!

Hello (wave)
I'm sure we'll all delve into your expertise and you from ours.
Welcome! Have fun!
"Project what you are and what you feel, not what you think!" - quoted from yours trully.

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon May 22, 2006 6:56 am

Welcome - the more the Merrier! :-D
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon May 22, 2006 8:08 pm

May the Divinity bless your endevors... Glad you found us. Always willing to welcome another perspective to our little online family.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Rev. Asher
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Rev. Asher » Sun May 28, 2006 10:52 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote: How did you get to be a Wiccan Priestess? Do you do weddings, and have that sort of "power?" How do you like it? Do you teach this? Or still perpetual student (aren't we all perpetual students... *nudges Willow*)

O_O Why must I act so crazy in front of the new guys?
1. I trained through Witchschool.com and a Correllian Shrine in my area. It took a while, I started training through Witchschool but finished through the shrine, it's my opinion that you learn more when your teacher is right in front of you.

2. Yes I can do weddings, haven't yet because I haven't decided how much I'm going to charge... probably it will be based on the couples income (would love to be able to marry same sex couples.. stupid laws) and yes I have that "power". I can also do funeral rites and such along with counselling. Like it just fine lol.

3. Yes I teach this lol. I have currently 6 students. I am and always will be the perpetual student.

Any other questions? oh and you aren't being crazy... trust me.. went to a meetup last week and had a new guy show up... the topic for the night was Astral Projection and he decided to tell the whole group, that he'd never met (about 17 people showed up), that he has Astral Sex about 4 times a week.... and he loves it... a little freaky there. He gave me the stalker vibe big time.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sun May 28, 2006 3:02 pm

I prefer the term professional student thank you :lol:

Astral sex eh?

I won't even touch that one.....

but I guess that's the idea isn't it?

:3some:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun May 28, 2006 8:36 pm

I won't even touch that one.....

but I guess that's the idea isn't it?
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG!!! Willow, I'm wiping off my screen from sprayed water... That was hilarious!

Asher, come to Canada. Marry us up some same-sex couples in front of Harper's office. PLEASE??? It's legal, and our PM is a Bush-kissing stereotypical prairie fundie, and it would be really fun to p*** him off. Make him know whose seat he has taken by throwing a cream pie in his face if he comes at you with pepper spray ^___^

Hmmm. Bitter tonight, CHL? Nooo. Me?

Honestly :roll: , aren't those US laws changed yet?
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon May 29, 2006 4:52 am

Thanks, i thought that was pretty witty.

Not only is stephen bad aboput marriage, did you hear his next move

Only addressing Ottawa press and will pick and choose in advance which media questions to answer. This after doing a blanket ban on pics of dead soldiers.

I feel secure in my freedoms :roll:
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue May 30, 2006 8:22 am

WHAT?!?!?!?!!!!!!!
Crazy Healer Lady

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue May 30, 2006 8:51 am

Willow wrote: Only addressing Ottawa press and will pick and choose in advance which media questions to answer.
That is totaly normal for politicians in Europe. They never, if they can help it, answer questions that have not been vetted first.

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Wed May 31, 2006 2:52 am

Late.. but Hi :P
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?