lookin fer peeps

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

lookin fer peeps

Post by Maelroth » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:01 pm

to any of us really old timers, :-" has anyone seen heard smelled or have any other way gained any useful info on our missing Runewulf we have had no contact since his bday last year. would appreciate it if anyone knows anything. thnx M
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: lookin fer peeps

Post by white_harmony » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:17 am

I shall spam him on MSN next time I see him on, see if I can get a reply outta him and ask him most politely to get in touch with you guys :-)

Hope you guys are doing well xx
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Maelroth » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm

As you can tell I don't check in very often :-? but if you have or do "hear" from him please beg him to drop us a line even if he tells us to leave him alone.A lot of folks are wondering(worrying) whats up. Thnx agn M.
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

daibanjo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by daibanjo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Hallo Maelroth. You're not the only one. I've been trying to get hold of him myself. His FB page seems pretty dormant and a lot of folks are worried. We know he has had health issues so the quiet is making a lot of us nervous.
n a lighter note, good to see you around my brother. Me and the missus were in Bakersfield a couple of weeks back but I didn't know how to hook up with you. A wonderful lady had just finished making my new Druid robe.
Hope to catch you around.
It'll be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Gah! I am sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you all. I have left Rune a couple of MSN messages when I have seen him logged in. No such luck in getting replies out of him though. I dunno if his cell number has changed or not, but I can always give it a go (via text message - they be cheap! Calling from Australia would make my phone bill massive lol).
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~