Blue Moon

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
Aquamarine
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Blue Moon

Post by Aquamarine » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:04 am

This year, on August 31st to be more precise, It'll be a blue moon. I was looking for special rituals for this event, but I haven't found one yet.
Be careful what you wish on this blue moon cause the next one is in 2015.

elmarna
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: Blue Moon

Post by elmarna » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 am

Check your cosmic aliignments. Make sure you are well centered; in good health and focused with all your energy to command the forces and energies to the manifestation you desire. The ritual that applies must include all these elements.
Many find sacred sites best for such a event. It is in your personal interest to apply the formula as well as the beliefs.
If your practice is strong enough you may not need anyone else with you. I say on such a special occasion it is nice weather or not you need them. The sense of sharing it is able to feed the energies and not take away if they support you.
Try to prepare before night fall. It takes away from the course of events if you are prepareing a meal when in fact it should be served.
The individual rite is just as good as the formula in a book if the show of hands (the intent) is maintained in the belief and can manifest itself without doubt. Just remember if you are feeling negative what to do to put it to rest.
I would not want to go into anything without a good atmosphere to stand in.