Talk with the Gods

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:41 pm

Wow, Scathach. Good to see you are still here. I was away so much the past year so I wasn't sure if anyone besides a couple of people were still here.

Hugs

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

Scathach
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Scathach » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:22 pm

Hugs to you too! Hey, I'll always keep coming back, it's just that I have the type of life that occasionally takes me away from internet in general. I was recently staying at a house that had no possible internet capability. The pure nature and isolation was glorious, very healing. Sometimes I just get wrapped up in stuff and float away, but I'll always keep coming back, I like this place!
-Z. deScathach of the Backwater Pinetree Node

Sìle
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Talk with the Gods

Post by Sìle » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:I was just wondering if anyone would care to share something a little personal - how do you speak with your personal Divine? Do you channel? Do you pray? Do you hold rituals? Do you just have dialogue going on? I realize this is a personal question, and quite a general one. I intentionally kept it general because it gives room for elaboration if you feel you would like to elaborate.
Imramma and, like Ragnar, the odd direct appeal. :lol:

Aquamarine
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Aquamarine » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:00 am

Sometimes I speak with them in my mind, sometimes I speak out loud. But when I pray I make sure it's rhymming, I don't know it's my own point of view, I think if the words rhyme they'll hear you better or something. Whatever, I'm casual talking with them trying not to be disrespectful .