My good news

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Max
Level 11
Level 11

Re: My good news

Post by Max » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 am

I can't believe I haven't written for so long!

It's nice to be back on the boards. I haven't had internet at home for the majority of this year (or television - it's a technological desert in my house!), still don't, but hope to in the next few months.

Well this year has been a busy one. I've had massive changes in my life! I've moved country, moved job, found a lovely partner who is going to share my life...and am going to have a baby!

It's all so exciting and I feel like I am moving down a path which is blind, fast, but feels very right.

I think of you guys often and send my happy energies to the board. I hope everyone has had a good year. I'm looking forward to the next year! :hug:
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Oh... my... GODS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sounds like you've really found a little bit of paradise!!!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:17 am

Oh my Gods!! That is incredible news!!! :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:58 am

I have to ask... Boy or girl? Or don't know yet? Or don't want to know yet?

I'm suppressing my urge to run around in circles screaming "EEE," for the record.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 am

Thank you! I have my 'eeee' moments too. I'm not sure about paradise, unless paradise is a manic whirlwind? Well, when I asked to be put on the 'right path' I didn't realise it was a racetrack haha! I don't want to know the gender, it's the ultimate surprise. But my partner is convinced it's going to be a girl because I had a spooky moment when told him that someone was pregnant with a girl about a week after I'd conceived - but I obviously didn't know it was me!

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 am

Just to let you guys know I have a beautiful baby boy born a month and a half ago. STILL don't have internet at my new place but thinking of you guys and will pop in when I can. Hugs to you all xxx
:hug:
Oh yeah, reading the last message - so much for female intuition haha!

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 am

Congratulations! It could have been a premonition for someone else you knew. Will you let us know what her name is? Will you be bringing her up in the craft or teaching her about as many different religions as you can so that when she makes her choice, its an informed one?
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:18 am

Ha no my baby was a little boy. And it's an interesting question. Yes, I think I'll tell him about as many religions as possible and let him make up his own mind. That's what my mother did. What would you do?

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:02 pm

When I have children I'm going to teach them about other religions, but bring them up in the craft. Then, when they have shown themselves to be responsible they can change religions if they wish. I say "when they show themselves to be responsible" because I don't believe that every child becomes an adult at the exact same time (magically on their 18th birthday for example).
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews