dates for surgery

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

dates for surgery

Post by Maelroth » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 am

well we are getting closer to taking care of Draconia's proceedures. They had started to schedule her for the 14 and 15th of april but the neuro doctor will be out of town then so they have backed it up to the21st and 22nd. They only do the gamma on fridays so they only have so many options. I hope we can get them all on the same page soon. Will keep folks updated as possible.

love and light to all and blessed be.
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Re: dates for surgery

Post by Maelroth » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 pm

It's been confirmed for Draconia's operation to go on the 21st & 22nd of April, got the call from the Gamma knife Doctor's office today and the secretary told me that the doctors are all on the same time and date page now. This takes some of the stress off but only a little. Of course everything will be just fine, we have the best docs at the best hospital around these parts working on her head so :-k can't ask for better than that \:D/

As I can I will update when things happen, B.B.
[-o< :hug:

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Draconia » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Less than a week to go guys. :-? I'm starting to get those nervous butterflies, but, it is actually going to happen after waiting for almost 2 years :roll: . Who knows, Maelroth might not need a night light due to my radiating glow :-D. Hopefully the hubby or Rune can update everyone on how it is going. We will be in L.A. at Cedar Sinai or in the hotel from Wednesday evening to Saturday afternoon.
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Good luck and lots of love and positive energy for a quick recovery!
@};-- @};-- @};-- :Luck: :Luck: :Luck: :GHug: :GHug: :GHug:
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:16 pm

About ready to leave for LA. My butterflies are turning into humming birds. Rune tells me one step at a time, well this is more of one leap at a time. We will keep everyone updated as much as possible. Love ya all!
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm

I hope everything turns out well! Let us know. Also, hope you're feeling better too, Rune. :-)
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Maelroth » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:37 am

well its over for now, they did 2 proceedures on last friday . she hasnt shown any signs of how well she is going to be, that will take some time but at least we can concentrate on recovery.

Maelroth B*B!

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Wed May 11, 2011 7:21 am

Hi everyone! I am still alive and kickin'. Surgery is done, twice in fact. Bolt and screw holes have healed, though recovery has been slow. I have been having probs with balance and headaches, but I am only one step on a 3-5 year healing process. I hope everyone had a great Beltane & Mother's Day! I'll try to check in again soon. Love you guys!

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Apologies for the delay in posting .. Am glad surgery went well darlin. Hopefully it's not too slow a path to recovery! My thoughts are always with you guys xo :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~