Hi

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Hi

Post by SageWolf » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm

I know it's been LIKE YEARS I mean literally years but Hiya all, I've been so crazy busy, I'm in school full time now (an honor student) my son came home to live finally this yule and my husband became an over the road trucker so I'm basically a single parent again, and I've been traveling constantly, If you'd like add me on facebook, [email protected] and let me know your from the pagan library.

I'll try to stop by more often I've missed you my friends. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :GHug:

Sagewolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Hi

Post by Kitsune » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Welcome back! It's good to see another old friend return. :-D

Haven't I already added you on facebook? (Hmm, will have to check)
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:53 am

No Clue LOL, I'm so busy with School it's so crazy, Anyway I'm glad to be back I hope everyone is doing well, I've missed this place, I'll buy the next Round 8-)
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Hey, Sage... will you still be looking to be one of my beta readers? If so I should have this one ready for beta readers in 3 to 5 months. Also I couldn't remember the life of me what your name is :oops: , what are you know on Facebook as? You can private message that info if you'd like. :-D
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews