Sweet Success!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Sweet Success!

Post by Draconia » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Believe it or not, yesterday we made it to L.A. and the doctor. Surprisingly unlike most of my doctor visits, I was not told that I had yet one more thing wrong, however I did walk out the door with the numbers for two new doctors. I seem to be collecting a diverse collection of those, lol. One of the docs is the gamma knife surgeon and the other is a neurologist that specializes in seizures. Maelroth is going to call them in a while and set up the appointments. Hopefully we can get them on the same day. Yesterday took a bit of a chunk out of our RV money :roll: , thankfully the grand-baby's daddy will take payments for it. Well that is one more step towards recovery. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Sweet Success!

Post by Maelroth » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 am

we go back down tomorrow to see the gamma doc for a consultation, they will do more scans before doing the procedure and i have to call the other in an hour or so to see if we can see that one too. Went to see the R.V. last night, it's an '87 FORD about 30' long (guessing) still a class c tho! It will need some love and a lot of cleaning up inside and out but it's a better base to work on than what we could have come up on.Will keep folks posted. outtahere:
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!