Surgery

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Surgery

Post by Draconia » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

=D> \:D/ Gallbladder surgery is definitely scheduled for the 15th, and I'm preregistered. This is the closest I've gotten in a long time. I find out the exact time on Monday after 6 PM. Maelroth is not going to be a happy camper though. We currently have 3 maybe 4 apartments empty or coming empty this weekend. They have to be readied to rent out ASAP. Some have a lot of damages. He won't be able to sit and take care of me. I know I'm going to have to piss him off before he leaves my side. Life unfortunately doesn't stop even if you do. Hope I can get back on because I doubt I'll be on much after Tuesday.
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: Surgery

Post by runewulf » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:55 pm

It's all good cherie, one step at a time :hug:
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:06 pm

That's fabulous that you have the booking!!!

It will all get done. Just like Rune said, one step at a time :hug:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm

I just wish life would stop throwing stuff out for stumble over for a little while. Really though, the gallbladder IS coming out on Tuesday (whether they put me under our I have to fall on the blasted knife). That way at at least I'll have one set of pains gone ( to make room for the next medical crisis). :-( :oops: :-? God's! .................. Have I really let myself become so negative? Sorry guys, probably need to do something about that........ hex:
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Fantastic news that you finally get this bit dealt with honey!! :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Maelroth » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 am

well she went in at 6am yesterday and we were home by noon she's doing well,got three little bandaids on her belly, we go back for a follow up in a week. she's hurting of course (laughing and coughing are the worst) and we may cancel and reschedule the appt. in L.A. tomorrow for her head even tho we really can't afford to keep putting it off either now that we have the approvals we needed to get started again. #-o
i'll keep folks posted
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Hello Everybody! Well I survived the first step so far. \:D/ Unfortunately recovery has been far from stress or seizure free. Child birth has nothing compared to seizures with a bloated bruised tummy with 3 abdominal incisions. That and child birth is over a lot quicker. :roll: I was told that the operation took a little longer because they had to work through some scar tissue (3 previous abdominal surgeries). :-? I have also had to come to terms that I will be making the 3rd cancellation of my appointment down in Los Angeles. I'm going to have to wait until the van is fixed or I rent a car, since my oldest son came and took back the Jimmy he was selling us. :evil: It'll eventually come around, right now I have my hands full dealing with code enforcement (don't ask, long story), non-paying tenants,etc. etc. etc. the good thing is that I am alive and recovering, though slowly, and I even am craving tacos tonight. \:D/ Hopefully the tummy will agree with it also. :oops: