For the family

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

For the family

Post by Draconia » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:22 am

Many of you may not know my daughter, Star Child, but I know the old timers around here should.She is going through some medical problems and is going to have a procedure soon. She juggling this while trying to help out Mom and Dad, trying to put together a wedding and taking care of my two beautiful grandsons. If you all could spare a little energy and send it her way, I would be very thankful. And while I'm in this section I might as well add that after considerable thinking, talking, and of course the strong and consistent urgings of a dear, dear friend...... yes, Rune Baby doll, I am talking about you :roll: :-? 8-) , we are in the process of trying to get out of this town. I'll still have to stay in Cali for a while so that I can drive to the Dr. appointments and checkups, but we may eventually leave the state also. The whole environment is unhealthy here, I'm afraid to go to the doc anymore because I keep coming out with more things wrong. It's going to be a little difficult with my health issues and our financial situation right now, but if we want it bad enough and work hard enough we can. I'm not sure if it will be Runes estimated time or not. We can use as much positive energies as you can spare, plus if you live anywhere near Cali and have seen a RV reasonably priced please let us know, we are willing to travel to pick it up. Thanks Everyone! Draconia
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: For the family

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:28 am

Most certainly I will send for you guys, and will keep my eyes open for a cheap RV. Blessings to all of you
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Update.... Feb. 3 I go down to Cedar-Sinai so they can look at my brain, and maybe due a procedure. Then , on Feb. 15th I go in to have my gallbladder removed. oh what fun :roll: :roll: , but at least everything is starting back up. \:D/ =D> \:D/
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Post by davisherm » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm

All I can spare, dearest sister. :hug:
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Blessings cherie... Y'all know you're in my thoughts :hug: just keep moving forward ;)
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 am

Blessings sweetheart :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 am

Thanks guys. I've been waiting so long for this stuff to get taken care of, now it's moving right along, and I'm sitting here thinking it could wait just a tad bit longer :oops: :^o . It's just happening at a really inconvenient time right now, depending on what the doc finds on the films, and the next step we need to take, it could put a lot of stress on us right now. My family (mom& sibs), who would usually take up the slack, are all going to be gone during this time. My brother who will be in Bakersfield has too many major health problems to be of any great help. All my boys are dealing with their education, can't afford to miss school,and Star Child is dealing with her own health issues and her babies to be able to hold up under any major strain. So everything lands on my hubby's shoulders, which honestly worries me right now because he has enough to deal with already, and he still is experiencing effects from the heart attack and stroke. I know that loved ones have tried to impress upon me that my health needs to come first :-" :-# :roll: , but realistically it"s not that simple. I've always put my family, especially the kids first, and I always will, that's just who I am, and they have already jeopardized themselves enough for me =; . I'm still having a hard enough time with having the procedures in the first place. My brain is the last place I want people messing around with, It's been over a year since anyone has taken a look up there, and I remember how it was last time. I'm not one to necessarily be afraid, but even though the odds are in my favor, there is still a very distinct and real possibility of something going wrong and the damn thing is so deep I'm not sure what they could do to fix a major rupture. Sorry guys, I don't mean to ramble...just feel a little overwhelmed right now, I've actually only had about a 1 -1 1/2 hrs. of sleep in the last two nights. The hubby and I will try to keep you all updated, if you don't hear from one of us bug Rune, since he will have all the detailed info as soon as we do. Love all of you!

:GHug: :hug:

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Don't make me drive back there and beat y'all :lol:

You need to take care of yourself cher, else you ain't gonna be effective caring for the rest. You've already had too long of a wait. Go talk to Dr. S. and see what he has to offer. One small step at a time y'all. That's what'll get ya there.
:hug:

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

I know the only way to go is one step at a time, it's just that now the steps are all coming fast and very close together, that I'm more likely to stumble. We leave early tomorrow morning. they probably won't do a procedure this time, because they haven't requested new MRI's. On the other hand they could order them while we are there. However, we seem to have stumbled on a great deal on a RV, my oldest grandson's daddy- by- choice is selling us his for $2000. I'm sure the only reason he is selling it in the 1st place and at the very low price is the humble and urgent pleas from Maelroth. We've really come to realize this place is only making me more sick the longer we stay, so hopefully with Runes distant, but vigilant supervision we should get this beast on the road within the next couple of months.kinda funny how everything is just falling into place, huh......? :-"

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Of course and you don't say, huh? ;) and according to you, the cane is to help with the stumbling 8-)

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Draconia » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 pm

yeah, you know what, Rune? Kiss my :butthead: . :-D Unfortunately the van blew a head gasket on the way Arvin,CA. to replace my handicap placard that seems to be stolen. I'm hoping I can get a friend to save me some $ and tow it in. I knew everything was to good to last for too long. :roll: Sometimes it seems if we get one step ahead we always get slammed two steps back. LOL! [-o< ](*,) ](*,)