Flood Stricken Queensland

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Flood Stricken Queensland

Post by white_harmony » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Recently, as I have seen some of you have heard, the state that I live in here in Australia has become the site of an inundation of water like we haven't seen in around 40 years. The flooding stretches from central/north Queensland all the way down to south east Queensland. For those of you who don't know our geography, that's a heck of a lot of area for water to have covered in the last few weeks. Some areas have subsided. Others, like the town of Rockhampton (the worst affected town) are bracing for the possibility of yet another rise in the level of the river due to rain fall.

Just wanted to ask you all to keep all the victims of this disaster in your thoughts and blessings. Many have lost their homes, their possessions, and their livelihoods. My sister in laws Aunt was one of these people. It will be some time before all the damage has been repaired throughout the state.

For a quick read on the current happenings with the floods (and you can also follow links to photos sent in by people in the areas where it has flooded) - http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/rock ... 5981280955
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Flood Stricken Queensland

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 am

They are all in my prayers and I will be doing energy work for them tonight @};--
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG