Ciao ^^

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Janus
Level 1
Level 1

Ciao ^^

Post by Janus » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Hi to all, i am not very good with introductions, i just saw this forum/website and before i read anything i'd like to introduce myself (becouse i believe in good manners XD).
I'm italian and i recently ( in august ) started to meddle in the world of magic :-$, i'm still redefining my beliefs and values. I haven't done any actual spell or ritual, for now i am just studying and meditating on a regular basis, and i'm starting to see some results. But i have to be careful, the inquisition is still strong around here ( just kidding :lol: ). I'm interested in the mitology of all cultures and i think i know quite a lot about it :P.
I'm 22, almost 23 ( the 31 of january ) and i'm an university student, i study Japanese and economy. I've choosen this nickname 'couse my city is particularly bond to the roman god janus, and i thought it was appropiate for a forum like this ^^.
I am not a pagan, i was an extreme atheist 'till august but now i am starting to believe in something ( that i mostly made up myself,i may be crazy :-k ) anyway i am here mainly to lurk but i won't hesitate to post if i have any question or something to add ;)

I don't know what else to say, feel free to ask me anything, and sorry if my english isn't perfect, i understand that you are mostly american, maybe you will find it a little too british, but i guess it isn't that noticeable in a forum :-D

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Ciao ^^

Post by Kitsune » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome and don't worry... Your English was perfectly understandable. Well, when you cement your beliefs I would love to hear more about it. In the meantime, you're welcome to lurk, but I warn you, we're a very friendly lot. If you start chatting with us, you may find yourself unable to start. As for questions, we are always good for answering questions from the most basic to the most controversial. Never hesitate to ask questions around here! :-D
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Librarian
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Librarian » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Welcome to the Library!

Feel free to ask questions on any subject, people around here are not easily offended.
-----
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weygold
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gweygold
Home: http://www.weygold.com/

Draconia
Level 4
Level 4
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Draconia » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:22 am

Welcome Friend! :-D
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 am

Welcome! Good for you in not staying stuck with something. Most Pagans I know are continually evolving their beliefs.

Looking forward to some interesting topics, Janus!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Welcome to the boards! >:D<
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:40 am

Welcome Janus :-)