Ghosts

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Ghosts

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Who said life wasn't dynamic?

I've long held the standard and mentioned many times here that I don't talk to ghosts unless they go through my Guides. It took a long time to get to a point where I could hear those high frequencies clearly. Now, my self is shifting again. I feel my energies changing. It's a really cool feeling. Instead of moving "up" they are moving "out," that is to say, balancing out.

I saw ghosts as a kid. I was frequently haunted, hence learning how to ward early and setting the standard of something familiar and powerful be the medium, but the problem is, high-frequency beings like guides and angels tend to only give you the grand overview (anyone a fan of Carl Sagan? Check out his explanation of dimensions). A great example of how this can be frustrating is a few months ago (a year, maybe?) I was leading a drum circle with the intent to find a missing boy's body. Present were the mom of the boy, the psychic who had initiated the event (and who was visited by the boy), her daughter, my friend and her mom. The psychic who is involved emotionally had a lot of information from him, but there were limitations there I won't go into (basically, emotional attachment). I watched as Jeff came to visit everyone in the room, and as we shared experiences, they all got very valid information of where the body was, what had happened, HOW he died, what happened when he left the house that night. I got, "My body doesn't matter. I love you, mom, and I'm ok. It is beautiful, life is beautiful. Know that I am with you." They all saw the side of him that was crying and upset, the lower part of him that hadn't crossed over. I got the side that was in peace, beautiful and very happy, and One. Lovely, yes. He brought me a lot of peace, but did it help us at all? NO. Not in the way we wanted, anyway.

I guess I'm writing about this because it seems every time I vocalize something like this on the PL, I get my resolve even before I check the responses. Still, I would like to hear some thoughts. More, those of you who interact with spirits of a denser vibration, I would love to hear what you have to say about it. It's been a long time since I've opened my energy up to that side of things, and yep, part of me holds back because of the experiences I had as a child, even though I know my protection and I know I'm strong enough now. It's coming whether I like it or not, but there ya go.

I think the fae have been helping me, too. They're denser than guides (even gods are denser than guides, or maybe that's just because they've got a punch to them!), and are familiar to me. They are easy to open up to, easy to feel, and I know well the difference between one that holds negative and one that holds positive intention.

All right, enough rambling. I'm off to bed. I am excited to hear what you have to say.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Ghosts

Post by forgotten oceans » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Don't worry about it, the grass isn't any greener on the other side. ;) The denser/lower vibes aren't any more or any less confusing or helpful. I get mostly lower beings and I'm still left feeling like 'well, damn....now what?' They both tend to be vague. The higher ups like to give that 'don't worry, everything's going to be fine' smile, while the lower ones like the 'I know something you don't know' grin. Both are vague in different yet equally annoying ways. The trick is to just take it for what it is, shrug your shoulders and don't let it drive you crazy. I think it's a good thing you're learning to balance it all out, it means progress and growth, I hope things go smooth for you. :hug:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:51 am

Hi Forgotten Oceans! Thank you for your reply. Haha, definitely not greener on the other side. That's why I left it! I guess it's more of reclaiming a part of myself I shut away out of fear, if that makes sense. I should have known, though. Ask and you shall receive, and the Magic PL Post certainly works a charm because I spent the entire night after posting neck-deep in it.

It's also a lesson in learning how to develop psychically. When I was learning or relearning to see and talk to my guides and to heal, I had this great feeling of unworthiness and that psychicness was a gift and was so hard to do. I now know that it's a state of being and is as natural as the ability to walk or to smell or to see. It's interesting to watch an atrophied element of myself spring to life quickly because I'm letting it this time.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Me personally, I take it all in stride - be it humans, spirits, guides, elements, animals, fae, what have you - I talk to them all them same. I wish I could see them, but I just sense them.

The only real hassles I have with them are when they are in a perverse mood. Like today for example, running late for work, gotta stop at the store to buy some supplies, and quite literally every light between the store and work turn yellow as soon as I approach it.

Like I told them, they are having far too much fun at my expense, but it's all in good fun.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.