Christian Side Hug

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Christian Side Hug

Post by Willow » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:46 am

http://barefootandprogressive.blogspot. ... e-hug.html

Because fundies are the gift that keep on giving....and never google the definition of roughrider.

FYI, I knew people in my church whom wanted to wait until they got married to even kiss. And of course, it is always women tempting men to do more than side hug, oh and men not wanting to seem gay.
And WTH is with the gunshot sound effects?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Christian Side Hug

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Double "u" tee eff. And yay, I'll have that in my head all day. Time to drown out with Lisa Thiel.

At hubby's college (Albertan Fundy college) the place was filled to the brim with 20 and 30 year-old men and women who hadn't so much as held hands with someone of the opposite sex, in their entire lives. Actually, holding hands was BANNED at the college, unless you were married. If you were found doing anything more than a hips-apart embrace, you were expelled. Hubby's ex and him couldn't do anything, though they'd been together 6 years. Needless to say, he went crazy there, and left ASAP. He was pretty good about putting the admins in their place, though. And then he got a key for every lock in the place (firefighter). :badgrin:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG