Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12
Zodiac: Libra

READ

Post by Hytegia » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:12 am

Passed out at school. Typing on phone.
I went into shock this morning duiring a Saber ceremony for school. Too hot. Whited out.
Going to hospital right now.
If this mssage sucks I"m typing with my hand in my pocket.

Need to know someone.s there.

)O( Blessed Be )O(
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Re: READ

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:04 am

Big hugs!!! :hug: I hope you feel better, you are in my thoughts and prayers. [-o< By the way, fantastic job at blind phone typing. ;) Keep us posted, I wanna know you'll live to see another day. >:D<
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Hope you're doing alright hun. Let us know, when you can, how you are faring. Someone's always there for you, even if it's only in thoughts :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:05 pm

I know from your recent posts that you're on the street at this time, so these may be stupid questions: Are you getting enough fluids? Enough to eat? Make sure the hospital checks your blood sugar and does a good check-up on your heart. They often overlook the heart on younger people, though the blood sugar is a no-brainer. While you're there, they should do a full blood scan for flu, hep, hiv, etc. Should be routine, but I am not aware of common ER or hospital practices in the USA.

Blessings to you for a clean bill of health.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 am

I'm back at school.
Turns out that WATER seems to be 98% of the human body for a reason...
*scratches head embaressingly*

I have a cold, but it's irrelevant. I'm actually eating pretty well (I'm living in Alabama, and I have a hunting knife, a fire kit, and a .22 - I'll be fine on that remark (is it sad that I'm not joking?)) for the circumstances. I just forgot a VERY important ingredient for most body functions...
Water.

I dehydrated, Whited out, and the Colonel at school pulled some Ninja-moves to run out there and catch me. For a second I thought I was DEAD (considering I was seeing all white and I was picked up off of my feet in a crappy mid-step by arms) and I was out for atleast 2 minutes.

I thought I glimpsed the Afterlife, guys. For a few seconds, I was having some kind of glimpsing vison of something. It was beautiful and wonderful, and I was in total ecstacy-
The SCIENTIFIC side of me says that my underhydrated brain was shutting down due to heat, and was releasing chemicals in a reaction to heavy stress of the moment. Common in major Dehydration.
The MAGICK side says that I sorta hit that all-inevitable tapestry dividing Life and Death and got my face past it for a second.
If anything in Magick, I've found out that all is intertwined. So, it's both in some complex sequence of events.

THANKS GUYS! ^^
Nor any drop to drink."

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 am

Hope you're feeling better. Remember to take care of the body as well as the mind >:D<
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Look for the signs of dehydration. Check the "bounce-back" of your skin (does it return to normal after you pinch it, or stay sort of pinched? That's a sign of bad dehydration). Better off to check the colour of your urine, though. Dark, of course, means you need more water, especially if you're hunting.

Remember rabbit starvation? The same can happen with squirrels, if you're eating those. If I were you, I'd eat more plants than anything, for better nutrition as well as fewer risks of things like parasites, dehydration (it takes water to break down animal protein into usable amino acids, while in plants you get the amino acids alone PLUS water) and too much strain on your kidneys. At your local library they should have a field guide.

Glad you're feeling better and safe.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 am

I just filter my water.

xD
I never thought Boy Scouts would do me any good... Untill I got kicked from my house!
I've developed myself a shelter, and it's keeping relatively dry.

FYI- I'm not in some country-bum town surrounded by woods. There's just some wooded areas within the city as a whole, allowing that good place for shelter. I basically lined the place with Garbage Bags (insulation, traps heat, and is VERY waterproof) and floored it with Plywood and padded it with a waterproof sleeping bag. I take particular care to keeping the few clothes I have dry, and clean. There's a firepit outside the little bunker.

It Sure as Hells ain't Summerland - but it's warm, atleast.

No friends stop by. I won't let them. Spirits frequently make a visit - and it's warded VERY well. My best, really.
I'm eating regularly. Not as much as I like or might be reccomended by experts - but Rationed food eaten regularly and preserved in plastic bags in a cold pit dug out back.

-----------------------------

Luckily I communed with Spirits by the second night and they discussed with me about, firstly, why I had left (A Spirit I call "Momma Wolf" was PISSED that I had been so stupid!), and, secondly, how I was to live. Much advice was given in the cold and frigid and poorly-done shelter, and the plot caim full-fold eventually.
Simple rules were layed down for Survival and Shelter. I swore to adhere to their advice. And as such it worked.

Wow... I like to drag ON, don't I? :[ I'm sorry.
Nor any drop to drink."

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Not at all, I was kinda worried about you to be honest, and still am a little. I'm glad to hear you doing kinda ok though, as well as can be expected, I guess. You're in my thoughts and prayers, hopefully everything will work out before it starts getting really cold. [-o<
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 am

Moved into an Apartment project.
Yummy in my Tummy Ramen galore.
:]

Wanted to add this heads-up.
Nor any drop to drink."

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Oh good!! I'm soooo relieved to hear you're doing much better. :-D Yay!!! :hug:

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Glad you've got a roof over your head and some food hun :)
Crazy Healer Lady

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:33 am

Thanks guys - for everything.

:]
Nor any drop to drink."