Tomorrow is the Big Day

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:08 am

Well, this is it. Tomorrow I will be magically transformed into an old married broad 8-) 2pm sharp. There will be videos, and pictures.

Ah, I am so happy. I am so excited. Not even a little bit stressed, or nervous, or hesitating. I'm watching the weather pretty close, but I have a lot of faith in the guidance I've received, and I know that no matter what, it's going to be an amazing day.

I put this in the blessings list because if I could have invited every one of you and paid for your tickets out here, I would have. However, I invite you in spirit, and ask for your blessings toward our special day and life together. Our reverend/priest/officiant is passing through the crowd with a bowl of water. Into it each person pours their blessings. Then, Chris and I drink from it. Very druidic, very beautiful. If you are extending your blessings, that may be a pretty moment to tap into. :)

I love you all. This will be my last post on the PL for a while, as where we are going, there will be no internet, no phone, no NUFFIN! I'll be back in a few weeks.

So, see you soon :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Tomorrow is the Big Day

Post by Max » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 am

The wedding has come so quickly! Sending love and happiness to you both on your wedding day. Have a wonderful time tomorrow @};-- >:D<
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 am

Congrats to you both and many blessings!!! I wish you hundreds of fat babies!! :-D :hug:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Both Arcanum and I will be there in spirit with you. Sending much love and happiness on your very special day honey! Look forward to catching up when we're all back, as I'll be off in about 3 weeks myself. Looking forward to those photos and videos!! :-D >:D<
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 am

have a great day and I will be thinking about you!!!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:41 am

Congrats and have a wonderful wedding! @};-- @};-- @};-- @};-- @};-- @};--
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!