Exciting News!!!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Exciting News!!!

Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm

I am now considered a staff member over at the Pagan Network Radio and I will be doing more music reviews for them.

\:D/ :-({|= \:D/

Not that this is going to let me quit my day job, but it does give me access to all of the hot new music by pagan artists out there. With that and my constant writing addiction (hey, I just calls 'em as I sees 'em :lol: ) this should be really fun.

If you're not already tuning into the PRN for all of your pagan musical needs, firstly, why not, and second, get over there and check them out... At the very least, I don't want to bother you guys by letting you know every time a new review comes out (unless you want me too; come on, I dare you :badgrin: ) so go and check them out every week or so even if it's just to read my reviews. [-o<
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

davisherm
Zodiac: Aries

Re: Exciting News!!!

Post by davisherm » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:07 am

Hey that's pretty cool.

Is that http://www.paganradio.net/

And if so, how do I access the stream? Every time I try to, the server is not responding.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 am

That would indeed be it. I've never had that problem before, I usually just tune in using their Windows Media link area at the very top of the screen (convienantly labeled "Tune In - Hi Fi").

This activates the music on my music player and it constantly downloads and updates so that you get a continuous stream of music.

Personally, I would like to download their music player myself, but I'm on a netbook, and space is at a premium. :-D

If this isn't your issue I'm not sure how to fix it then ](*,) .

Maybe asking on the forum. I know there are at least a few people who visit the boards (mainly to ask questions). Hopefully they can help you out. :-)
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 am

Hun congratulations! That is really awesome :D
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:55 am

Congrats!!!! That is awesome!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:46 am

That's great :-) I will check it out!
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:30 pm

I am so pleased. I'm already listening to the next set, and there are some really nice songs on these ones!

It's just such a great feeling, even if it's really low on the "writing for fun and profit" scale! :-D :lol: 8-)

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:40 am

The radio station is really good! I've been listening to it in the mornings before work. I've never listened to 'pagan' music before. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about it that I really like. Will be looking out for your forthcoming reviews Kitsune!
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde