For my sister-in-spirit...well, her kitties.

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

For my sister-in-spirit...well, her kitties.

Post by Kystar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 am

My sister-in-spirit and her cats need a little extra protection. They need prayers to protect them from a bad disease.

Their household just lost its youngest cat to a virus that the Vet says is "Terminal" with no treatment, no cure. She got it "outside" somewhere. They live in semi-rural Ohio. Anyways, the vet says it's "Going around." Granted, this was the youngest of the cats, but the vet basically said that there's no survival rate.

Since they live with her SO's parents, it's hard to control the household. They can't keep the dog-door closed when the SO's parents are around, for various reasons...and the parents see no problem to letting the cats out, too. The cat that died was the parents' cat.

My sister-in-spirit and her son have two cats, her SO has a third, that they are all really attached to...so I'm worried.

Any positive blessings and stuff you can float towards Tigger, Reme, and Cloe would be appreciated. Thanks guys. Of course, a blanket blessing for the Toledo Area so that this illness will pass quickly would probably also work!

Hugs.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: For my sister-in-spirit...well, her kitties.

Post by white_harmony » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 pm

That's terrible! Many blessings to the kitties, and all the others in the same area as well!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~