Temple

This area is for the INTELLIGENT discussion of all other religions, be it Christianity, Buddhist, Hindu, Native American, or anything else!
Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Pisces

Temple

Post by Cyberkinetic » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:27 am

Like two weeks ago. Me and my Family went to the Wat a.k.a The Temple of Buddha and it was amazingly fun like all ways. We prayed and meditated there a whole lot. It was probably over 200 people there. A lot of monks and yeah. So when I got home from that lovingly party that we attend me and my sister went through the pictures and beside the buddha statue there was this big I mean Massive White sphere :eek: and on the side was a second one. I couldn't believe my eyes, I mean we all ways see normal sized ones. I wished I could show you guys the size of it, but some one had to touch my camera and delete it I was so pissed I mean cause I really wanted to show you guys. Could that "Massive White Sphere" be buddha? I think it was:cool:

To an addition to this here is another story.

This is a picture I took a while back and as I was looking at my camera I seen these little white circles all around him. I was shocked and amaze about this, and no my camera is very clean so it was not dirt spots on the lens. This was the day when it was my Fathers Birth day. Needless to say my Father is a Monk, I have so many questions. I took the picture out side in our garouge.

What are these white spheres? I mean I heard many of times they're some thing called Orbs..

Are they Orbs, Ghost, entities, spirits ect....?
Why are they particular surrounding my brother? I mean I did take pictures of every body else that day.

Could they be the spirits of J.R.R.Tolkiens Elves? I mean my brother is like deeply bossed with them and he believes in them deeply as he thinks he could be one. Now let me remind you he is not a fan of Metaphysics, Parapsychology, spiritualism and what not. I mean many people believe J.R.R. received information from these type of Elves from an unexplained way. Problem in our type of area, and that the Eleven awareness is starting to awaken. Maybe they came to visit him, who knows;)

But yeah I would like to read the comments you guys have to offer.
I am becoming more than what I thought I would ever become.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Temple

Post by Kystar » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Orbs are hard to define, actually. Yes, they could be some form of aura or spirit attempting to manifest, yes, they could be guardians ue guides. However; they could just as easily be dust particles in the air that the flash does weird things to, or a bug that's close to the lens, causing focus problems. It's very hard to say for sure what a blob is, since so many factors go into photographs. I got a pic of orbs surrounding my cat once, only to realize she had just shaken dust out of her fur from under my couch. Since so many things can cause the effect, I don't trust them as photo evidence of supernatural goings on.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 pm

What's "fun" is when you are looking through the digital camera and see faces and bodies... without taking the picture. I did this on a "Message Night" back when I couldn't see.

You know those little lights that never do anything on your TV remote? Look at them through the digital camera, and press a button :P

Like Kystar said, hard to say what they are a lot of the time. I've experienced them being ghosts, guides, and malignant energy. More often than not, they've had a personality attached to them.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:40 pm

I'm sorry... :oops:

Wouldn't it just take a pic of the tv remote? Please clue me in... I don't have a tv remote to try this with... :-#
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 am

Some digital cameras can pick up a limited infrared spectrum, so if you have the "Low light" setting up, and it's dark, and you light up your remote, your camera will show pretty things.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:21 am

Thanks, Kystar! hehe

You don't have to take a picture for it to work. Just looking through the digital screen works :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Personally, I feel that the spot is too round to be anything other than a reflection from dust. But this is only one picture, so that's just an opinion.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:42 pm

If you look at the wall, you can see the lesser-sphere that indicates that it is simply a glint of light off of the woodwork onto the lens of the camera.
It happens all the time in movies where the camera is pointed towards the sun, but people write this off immediately (thinking that it only works with the sun). The truth is, it doesn't take a huge light to get this effect - just a directed glint of light on the camera will do it.

I don't want to but your chops. It happens to the best of photographers.
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

runewulf
Zodiac: Scorpio

Post by runewulf » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:44 am

FyreGarnet wrote:Personally, I feel that the spot is too round to be anything other than a reflection from dust. But this is only one picture, so that's just an opinion.

FyreGarnet
Bingo, I've yet to see a spiritual manifestation that is a hard edged, mathmetically perfect circle (not sphere, zoom the pic and you'll see no actual depth or shading). That means one of three things: intentional fake and poorly done, the feather filter would have made it less apparent : there was dust or humidity refractive material floating in the air : finally, the lense was wet or dirty.

Someone was actually asking me about something similar last night, strange as that is. As I told her, vie yet to see something spiritual that follows all the norms of physical space when manifesting. In her case, we were talking about light trails, like you see when you wave a burning brand (or sparklers or glow sticks, etc.) around in the dark. There is a calculable visual trail left behind due to how your retina processes the small, much brighter than the surrounding, light source moving rapidly. It's a physiological response to environmental input. When you see glowing energies/spirits with your actual eyes, you're not going to see things occur exactly as they would if they were actually physical. i.e. no light trail, or one that's less defined and/or fades way too fast or slow.

Just my input from a life of chasing this kinda stuff down when time allowed.

Wassail
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com