Crystal work.

Discussions of all things pagan and neo-pagan.
Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Pisces

Crystal work.

Post by Cyberkinetic » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Does anyone here work with Crystals?
I am becoming more than what I thought I would ever become.

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: Crystal work.

Post by Mahala » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 pm

I'm still learning, but I have some books I can reference. Is there anything in particular you want to learn?

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:34 am

Somewhat. What exactly are you looking for information to do? Do you want cleansing the stones? Or how to charge them?
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 am

I play around with stones, but I don't officially use them often... Which aspect are you looking for in particular? I do have a book or two that I consider reliable...
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Post by Lotus » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:32 pm

I use them in extensive detail.
I would recomend (although it is a goofy name) The Crystal Bible by Judith Hall .

My energy resonates better with crystals than any other tool.

Bb
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 pm

"The Crystal Bible" is probably the best book I'd recommend for anyone after information on crystals, what they are, what they do, and how to work with them.

Also by Judy Hall, is "New Crystals and Healing Stones". This book encompasses most of the "man made" or "lab made" crystals that are available out there, as well as some of the more recently found gems and crystals that are becoming available to us.

I also came across "Crystals" by Jennie Harding, another nice little book.

This post makes me wonder if I should start up a "crystal a week" thread lol. I used to do it on another forum.
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Love is in the Earth by Melody is my favourite work on stones and crystals, and she has books out there for specific minerals as well. She is highly educated and I would consider her book a staple for any library. I haven't read The Crystal Bible but have heard great things about it as well.

I work with stones quite extensively. They are a beautiful people and always full of surprises. They are very wise and offer help often.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Cyberkinetic » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Think you guys for all responding to my question even if I haven't stated it all. I have been busy and working on a experiment with magnetite. Hey the Occult store I go to has that book "The Crystal Bible by Judith Hall ." I look through it as I buy my crystals, I think I might have to buy this book. I never heard of "Love is in the Earth by Melody." I'll go check it out and add it on my "Wish to get book list." Well I have this cool neat crystal called Angelite and I have no clue on how to work on it. I mean yeah I work with my Clear Quartz crystal and did amazing things with it like keeping and amplifying Wi-Fi connection through my iPod Touch and plus the Clear Quartz Crystal is easy for me to work with since you basically can do anything to it, with it. I know some background information about Angelite Crystal and what it can do. What I know so far is that it can:

-Help bring Angelic energies to you.
-Help with developing Higher Consciousness.
-enables out of body experiences .
-Take you to the Angelic realms
-Communicate with the Angels and communicate by Telepathy with all life forums.
-Angelite helps you to speak the truth and to be more compassionate and accepting,
-including connecting to spirit guides, and forms of the higher self

Angelite (Blue Anhydrite)
Angelite is a stone that can bring serenity, inner peace, and a sense of calm. Angelite is excellent to use when you need to calm down from feelings of stress and overwhelm. Angelite dispeals fear, anger, and encourages forgiveness. Psychically angelite is used to conntect with spirit guides, the higher self, and guardian angels. It is excellent for enhancing telepathy, psychic awareness, astral travel, and spirit journeys. Angelite is also excellent for creating a shield of psychic protection and for balancing etheric and physical energies. Angelite can be used to aid expression and communication in group settings and in relationships. Mystical lore says that angelite is used for infectious diseases, headaches, hemoglobin deficiencies, throat inflammations and infections, thymus, heart function, and circulatory system.
http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metap ... ies_a.html

here are some wonderful likens I have found about Angelite.
http://www.natural-holistic-health.com/ ... l-profile/
http://www.angel-guide.com/angelite-cry ... aling.html
http://www.crystalwellbeing.co.uk/catal ... gelite.php
http://www.shamanscrystal.co.uk/crystal/457/angelite

The only thing I have been aware of when working with this crystal is Vivid dreams. I have spoken out many times and said things I would be normally scared to say, as well peace and calmness. I was wondering how do I work with this crystal? This is like some advance crystal work if I can actually get it to help me have astral travels and stuff like that and getting to the angelic realms. I never worked with a crystal like this so I have no clue on how to work with it.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm

I think you should take a little more to heart the fact that stones are sentient beings, a lot older than us, a lot wiser than us. Why don't you ask the stone itself? Every piece of angelite will be different. Split a stone in two, each piece will have a different energy and a different personality than the original whole stone.

I do love angelite, though. It brought tears to a little girl's eyes when she held it. She had ADD and was never still. Her mother turned around, and turned back to find the girl on her knees, tears streaming from her eyes with happiness, calm, just staring at the stone.

It is very beautiful and in my experience has a beautiful, calm energy. I wouldn't peg you as someone called to Angelite, my friend, but it says a great deal about you and your state of being at this time that Angelite would call to you. Very wonderful :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Cyberkinetic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Cyberkinetic » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:I think you should take a little more to heart the fact that stones are sentient beings, a lot older than us, a lot wiser than us. Why don't you ask the stone itself? Every piece of angelite will be different. Split a stone in two, each piece will have a different energy and a different personality than the original whole stone.

I do love angelite, though. It brought tears to a little girl's eyes when she held it. She had ADD and was never still. Her mother turned around, and turned back to find the girl on her knees, tears streaming from her eyes with happiness, calm, just staring at the stone.

It is very beautiful and in my experience has a beautiful, calm energy. I wouldn't peg you as someone called to Angelite, my friend, but it says a great deal about you and your state of being at this time that Angelite would call to you. Very wonderful :)
Wow that story just put a smile on my face :-D It was amazing and beautiful, I have read stories of people saying Crystals, Rocks, Gemstones do hold sentient beings. But I lost that interest and just thought as them as rocks of energy and people telling me why do I need them they only work because you "expect" them to. This is coming from a guy who is not much at all spiritual. I can see why people say that "They Choose us." I do understand what your telling me and it makes much more sense. I still once in a while call upon crystal deities to help and assist me when working with my crystals. I mean they should get treated like any other valuable possession which means taking extra care of them. Thanks Crazy Healer Lady for helping me back into what I once believed :hug: