Meeting x2

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Lotus
Level 27
Level 27
Zodiac: Aries

Meeting x2

Post by Lotus » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 pm

There is another management meeting Sunday April 5, 2009. This time it is me, the manager, and the DS.
I have no idea why this meeting is happening. No clue but from my dreams lately I can tell that the manager is trying to blindside me. Though the grapevine I hear that she is claiming that I am being insubordinate.
Lately she has been doing little things to make my life difficult. For example, asking me to do things that she knows that I cannot do. Asking me to pick up something at another store when I am alone for over half of my shift is an unrealistic expectation.

This whole thing has left me extra aggressive lately. It is like I am Defcon 5 fight mode 24-7. Situations or words that should not normally become a fight have become one.

Wish me luck because now I have no idea what to expect.
BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Meeting x2

Post by Kystar » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:51 am

:GHug: :GHug: :GHug:
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:27 pm

:hug: :hug:

*Crosses knees, toes, arms, fingers* Hopefully that'll help some! [-o<
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 am

Good luck for today.
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:46 am

Good luck, hun. Stick to your guns.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:37 am

This morning I accidentally got 100% pure acetone in my eye. I flushed it for about a half hour and then called 911. The emergency crew came and flushed out my eye with a solution for another half an hour. I then got to spend the whole lovely morning in the emergency room. Everything checked out fine but I will have to follow up or call immediatly if things do not improve.
The manager even went and picked me up at the emergency room just so I would be at the meeting. First off when I tried to call off she claimed that I was just making this stuff up. When my SO told her that it was real she downplayed it as nothing and he told her that I was taken to the hospital.

Well, I am transfering to a new store starting next week. It is kind of bittersweet since I am being ousted from my own store. The manager lied a few times during the meeting and I just said "transfer."
My old District Supervisor is excited about having me, I am told.
*shrugs* I did not lose my job or position which, is the important thing.

I also told them that in two weeks my SO will have to get a transfer because I refuse to give him a ride after that point.
The manager's face dropped because he is the prize and her First Assistant.

My SO was very comforting and said that he is going to find a new job and then quit. I am going to aggressively start looking for a new job.

Bb
Lotus

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 am

Oh gods, hun... You need either a stiff drink or a night of bubble baths and tea. Are you all right? Your eye and otherwise?
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 am

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Oh gods, hun... You need either a stiff drink or a night of bubble baths and tea. Are you all right? Your eye and otherwise?
I am still very emotional. Emo wise: It hurts that someone who I thought was my friend would go out of their way to try and get me fired. :-( A few other Manager friends I know told me that (during their social Management meeting last Thursday) that the Manager went out of her way to try and bad mouth me to everyone. Most people rolled their eyes at her including the District Supervisor.
This is a new low even for her.

Physically: I think the eye will be fine. Half of the redness is already reduced and I have been flushing it with an eye wash (as instructed from the Emergency doctor). None of the warning symptioms are evident like blurry vision or light sensitivity.
All these tears I have been crying over the emotional situation have been beneficial. Since Acetone absorbs into the tear ducts, crying is forcing it all out. :-({|=
In a few days, I have to call and follow up with a check out. It still hurts but that is to be expected.
Ultimately, I was very lucky.

Drinking lots of tea!
Bb
Lotus

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:34 am

:hug:

Healing energies for your eye and emotions are on the way.

I'm so glad your SO is being supportive in all this. When you've got another person to help backstop you, there's no end to what you can do.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Lotus wrote:I also told them that in two weeks my SO will have to get a transfer because I refuse to give him a ride after that point.
Hmmm... just a thought here... but could all of these troubles have been because she was trying to "clear you out of the way" so she could make a run for your SO.

It would make a kind of sense for all the attitude she's given you.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Dark Waters, I was thinking something similar.
Crazy Healer Lady

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Dark Waters wrote:
Lotus wrote:I also told them that in two weeks my SO will have to get a transfer because I refuse to give him a ride after that point.
Hmmm... just a thought here... but could all of these troubles have been because she was trying to "clear you out of the way" so she could make a run for your SO.

It would make a kind of sense for all the attitude she's given you.
I said this to my SO and he laughed, "I certainly hope not! I am not knocking the dust off of her." (If inapropriate then remove since I am not entirely sure if this is bad slang).
At this point, I would not be shocked by anything. I could see the 'Pet' wanting him.
I do feel that there is some validity to this point since she seems jealous of our relationship. Let's see: She is a divorced middle aged woman living in her sister's basement. She had a teenaged daughter that was the result of a one night stand.
She has never had a successful romantic relationship in her life and brags about being loose when she was young.
The 'Pet' is really the young version of herself.

My SO is an excellent employee and improves any store he goes to. She knows that he can run the store better than she can....and that is what she hopes for. She does not care and cannot run the store herself.

BB
Lotus