Atheist - now confirmed

This area is for the INTELLIGENT discussion of all other religions, be it Christianity, Buddhist, Hindu, Native American, or anything else!
Loke
Level 1
Level 1

Atheist - now confirmed

Post by Loke » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Hi

I should have done this years ago, but i was too lazy. Just got a letter from "the peoples church of Denmark" confirming my resignation. (they steal your money on the tax bill just like in Germany)

Still I got an interest in the beliefs of my distant forebears, a way of life and philosophy the desert dogmas are clearly in need of - pragmatism.

Loke;)

Ragnar

Re: Atheist - now confirmed

Post by Ragnar » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:43 am

Loke wrote:Hi

I should have done this years ago, but i was too lazy. Just got a letter from "the peoples church of Denmark" confirming my resignation. (they steal your money on the tax bill just like in Germany)

Still I got an interest in the beliefs of my distant forebears, a way of life and philosophy the desert dogmas are clearly in need of - pragmatism.

Loke;)
DAMN, it took you HOW long?

In Germany it took my Wife the length of the local train journey and the queue! #-o
(they steal your money on the tax bill just like in Germany)
Aye. Funny how it is only the countries that say they are "NON RELIGIOUS" that actualy HAVE that system.

Well done by the way.

EDIT NOTE. MOVED TO "ALTERNATIVE RELIGIONS".

Sorry Loke, but it IS an alternative PHILOSOPHY, which I see religion as. I.E A PHILOSOPHY.