hatred wrath and vengence

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
martillious
Level 1
Level 1

hatred wrath and vengence

Post by martillious » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:13 pm

Christians are up to their necks, and have been shackled to this stereo type of being hate mongers and judge mental hypocrites, and for good reason. You remember when Iron Maiden came out with "The Number of The Beast" it just pissed the whole crew up there in their "ivory towers". Welcome to Nazi Germany lets see how many records we can burn today. There is no sarcasm here but may my scorn resinate deep into the hearts of those that would suppress and violate the freedoms that God gave to everyone of us, the freedom to think for ourselves and write music based on those choices.
Hatred... I hate you. If anyone anywhere wheres the mantle of a Christian
and says that to another human being is not I repeat is not a christian. :evil:
Wrath... You are going to hell. There is no one on the face of the Earth that can pronounce such a judgement, and to do so is unbiblical.
vengence... well its best served cold 8-)

Sorry guys I dont like being called a fundie ;)
Martillious....................................................................................

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:36 pm

I admit to being a bit blindsided by this...was there a post I somehow MISSED?
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

martillious
Level 1
Level 1

Post by martillious » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:57 pm

I want to clear the air so that there is no confusion about my intentions about being apart of this wonderful site. I also want to establish trust that I
may move freely and have the ability to speak my mind. I am a Christian however some of the views of Christianity that are postulated on this website
is not by any means the way I view the world around me, nor dose it present
an accurate account of what truly being a follower of Christ is.
As I said there is a stigma, because the people group that have been hurt the most by Christianity or rather more accurate organized religion are the pagans no matter the brand and that is very sad, and that just by me being here may cause animosity, and that is why I want to boldly declare that I am
not mared with the stench of religion, nor do I give a rats a** what my peers think of me. I am contributing my time to this website because I feel... and know that it is the right thing to do. ;)

Martillious.................................................................................

daibanjo
Level 9
Level 9
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by daibanjo » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:09 am

The overwhelming majority of contributors to the Pagan Library are followers of Pagan Paths. None of us pretend that ours is the only, or even the most correct path. We are eager to share our experiences but we do not try to convert one another. I follow a Welsh Druid path, others follow paths of the Germanic, Wiccan and Egyptian mysteries. We love to share, never to condemn.
Those who have come to this board with the notion of turning our conversations to subjects of "Salvation by the grace of god" or "Eternal damnation" have only earned the contempt of most members. This will be apparent if you look back at some of the posts. If you are here as a friend then you are most welcome. If you are here as an adversary then you will soon be made unwelcome.
Having said that may I point out that the definition of Christianity that you give, just like our definitions of Paganism, is your definition and is not representative of christianity as a whole.
It'll be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.

martillious
Level 1
Level 1

Post by martillious » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:21 am

Having said that may I point out that the definition of Christianity that you give, just like our definitions of Paganism, is your definition and is not representative of christianity as a whole.[/quote]

Agreed! I could not have said it better myself. The ideas that I have about my religion have shifted to more of a shall I say a more dignified approach to the subject that essentially all people are created equal, and that there is no need to hurt others, because in the long run we can all agree on one thing and that is All of us have the right to pursue their quest for spirituality, and the main reason why I am here is because I seek answers to my own spirituality as well as hear other ideas about the subject.

"Those who have come to this board with the notion of turning our conversations to subjects of "Salvation by the grace of god" or "Eternal damnation" have only earned the contempt of most members. This will be apparent if you look back at some of the posts. If you are here as a friend then you are most welcome. If you are here as an adversary then you will soon be made unwelcome."
daibanjo.
It is good to understand where the lines are drawn and what is acceptable and what is not. I am interested producing meaningful dialog.
The subjects of salvation by the grace of God, and eternal damnation are discussions that are best left to those that speak of such things openly and not become angry to put it mildly. They are in fact interesting subjects, but my main interest here and something that I would like to post in the future is the nature of healing, and how people here address this issue, and not just in th realm of phisical healing, but also emotional healing as well. This just a little taste of what I am interested in. 8-)

Martillious......................................................................................