Goddesses of the Week - requests, etc.

This area is for the INTELLIGENT discussion of all other religions, be it Christianity, Buddhist, Hindu, Native American, or anything else!
FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:36 am

Maybe someone should just pick one and write about that goddess. If I get time, I'll do one. But no guarantees for now. I'll see what I can do tonight.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:14 am

Sounds great. If I have some time I'll write another one too, I really liked this thread and I want to keep it going!
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:56 am

I've been feeling somewhat ill for the last 3 days, but before then, all my writing energy has been going into my webpage (hopefully up in the next month or two [-o< ) ...

I still have a couple of Goddesses that I want to add here too!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews