Save me!

All things wiccan...
Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

It's not over...

Post by Mahala » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:27 pm

I know I won't give up. He may have let it die down now, but I will become Wiccan, one day. Four years of waiting for him to come home, four years of waiting is nothing now. I will live up to my endurance, so be it. He will eventually see why I have chosen this, why I have decided. He will see.

Jescissa
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Jescissa » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:22 am

That's the spirit :-D I'm really enjoying watching you explore the path, Mahala. If this is truly the path for you, the wait won't seem long at all...and you still have us too :-D
"If you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy. Goodbye." - Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Post by Mahala » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:52 pm

Yeah, I'll have you people here. I'm so glad I got my hands dirty and did all this research and asking, I would have never found this place if I hadn't. :-D
It makes me proud and fuzzy inside to say that I have the support I need right here, even though I can't see or hear you, I know you're there by what you say. :hug:

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:19 pm

Awwww :-D :-D :-D And now I have a warm fuzzy. Isn't it nice how that works?
:hug:
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

iriseyes
Level 6
Level 6
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by iriseyes » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:08 pm

Mahala I recently found Wicca from Cunningham.. I enjoy this book immensely.. Great reading!

I can't wait to read Living Wicca as well.

I hope your dad can see in the near future that this is not bad at all..
You have to remember he is only trying to protect you from 'EVIL' and every thing bad.. When he understands he will come around, I hope.
To thine own self be true.

fatale
Level 3
Level 3

Post by fatale » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:22 am

I enjoy all the books by Cunningham! I like his style of writing. It somehow shows it's true devotion and love for the goddess. (I also like he's not pretentious - he spells magic the simple way M-A-G-I-C but that's just me :lol: )

Sìle
Level 3
Level 3

Save me!

Post by Sìle » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:18 pm

I'm not sure how your search is progressing, but there is a wealth of resources online, including books, that are free. Why not save your money, and any aggravation with your immediate family, and use the internet? :yawinkle: