i need some help

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
twiistdpleasure
Level 1
Level 1

i need some help

Post by twiistdpleasure » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:09 pm

my boyfriend just kind of recently told me he was pagan and i didnt mind at all people are there own person but then he started explaining to me that he sees demons and fairys and all other creatures and i dont know what to do. i dont know anything about this stuff. is he jsut crazy or what. what do these ppl see.. its kind of scaring me i dont want anything to happen to me. plz someone explain to me. in a way i can understand what it is.

-thanx- :cry:

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:45 pm

Um, I'll see what I can do...

Many people "see" things with their third eye... It's a way of perceiving stuff akin to seeing but not exactly the same thing, and it's hard to describe (at least I find it hard to describe).

I suppose the number one thing is that there's nothing to worry about, nothing will happen to you. Spirits and such are around all the time anyway, whether or not we can perceive them, and most of them just go about their business.

Many people who do have interactions with non-human things don't tend to talk about it much, because people do think they're crazy. I suppose your boyfriend wants to share something with you that's important to him. If it makes you uncomfortable, you could tell him to tone it down a bit.

Of course, he might be showing off a bit (and I'm not saying he is, mind, I've just met a lot of people making outlandish and unsupported claims lately and I'm in a very cynical frame of mind) and he'll get over it.

Mostly, just don't worry about it, you'll be fine.
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:06 am

The only reason you are scared is because your uneducated in the ways of Paganism and Wiccia, Education brings enlightenment, So my suggestion to you is to read a book educate yourself, If your really scared of Demons coming after you well thats your own twisted mind playing games with you, I've not done alot of research on Demons But I have on Fairies and I do see Fairies on occasion, I don't tell people I see things, for fear of being commited to an insane assylum but I also hear voices in my head as well, Like when I'm about to do something really stupid, I hear someone yelling in My head "HEY DON"T DO THAT" .
But I want to also point out that I firmly believe that everyone can see things when they are young children and it is basically surpressed by the adults, so when you say your scared of or for your boyfriend, then In my Opnion you need to research it and maybe ask him questions, theres a good place to start,

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:22 pm

All good advice given to you so far.

I agree that there are *some* who make claims just to show off. I find that those who can truly and EASILY see spirits, fairies, demons etc. are few and far between.

That said, almost everyone - pagan or not - has seen such things at one time or another, even if they didn't recognize them as such. As was said, they are all around us all the time, just on a plane of exisitance that we don't *normally* see. It would be interesting to know if most of them don't normally see us and if in their "world" sightings of humans and animals are just as odd to them as seeing them is to us :-D
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Aislin
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Aislin » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:27 pm

And,( i'm not good at explaining things as such, oh well i'll try,) think of it this way. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Those who can see what you can't are quite "talented" (for the lack of a better word) this world is full of all kinds of amazing creatures that hardly anyone seems to pay attention to anymore

((i hope that's good enough :-D ))
/|\ LOVE /|\

iriseyes
Level 6
Level 6

Post by iriseyes » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:18 am

SageWolf wrote:The only reason you are scared is because your uneducated in the ways of Paganism and Wiccia, Education brings enlightenment, So my suggestion to you is to read a book educate yourself, If your really scared of Demons coming after you well thats your own twisted mind playing games with you, I've not done alot of research on Demons But I have on Fairies and I do see Fairies on occasion, I don't tell people I see things, for fear of being commited to an insane assylum but I also hear voices in my head as well, Like when I'm about to do something really stupid, I hear someone yelling in My head "HEY DON"T DO THAT" .
But I want to also point out that I firmly believe that everyone can see things when they are young children and it is basically surpressed by the adults, so when you say your scared of or for your boyfriend, then In my Opnion you need to research it and maybe ask him questions, theres a good place to start,

SageWolf
Boy how true this rings for me.. Wow.. And I am one of those people who suppressed things because of that very reason.. Just recently I have opened my mine a little more so things are really flooding in and out.
To thine own self be true.

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:30 am

I think that some people tend to "sense" these things more than "see" them (at least that's the way it is with me). I just thought that might help you understand a little better.
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll