Speak With The Dead- Konstantinos

Love to read? Share your books, ideas, thoughts, etc.
Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Speak With The Dead- Konstantinos

Post by Artemisblessed » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:19 am

The above book is great. it has practical information about seven different methods of contacting the dead:

blank tape (audio)
radio static (audio)
white noise (audio)
videotape/feedback-loop (video)
scrying (psychic)
Direct-Mind Contact (psychic)
seance (psychic)

a great read.
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:02 pm

I have not read it, but it DOES have a bunch of warnings and what you can do for protection, riiiiight? So you don't end up with a spirit on your tail and drained of energy or things going missing or accidents or someone who is stuck?????????

Curious. Hoping. [-o<
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:07 am

well, actually, the worst that can probably happen to you regarding the spirits you try to contact is that you will get a spirit from the Lower Lands (section of the "afterworld", what i like to call it, where spirits go to work out their problems immediately following human death, kind of like Purgatory or a reform school) constantly bombarding you with false information.

but that's really it.
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:00 pm

Err... I wouldn't entirely agree with that...

You open yourself to departed spirits, you better make sure you're protected because they CAN attach to you, they CAN get hostile, and you CAN have a whole world of trouble that can be fixed, but it takes a darn long time.

This isn't talking so much about taping and using mechanical things to get your info, but
Direct-Mind Contact (psychic)
seance (psychic)
these two.

Sorry if I'm being a pain here, but I feel it's a necessary warning.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:41 am

i haven't ACTUALLY tried any of those proccesses out, though, so i'm not really sure what the dangers are. the author assures that during the last two that i said (direct-mind and seance), the spirit never actually enters your body, you can only see them and talk to them. as for attachment, i'm not entirely sure. so, just to be on the safe side, do any type of protection "thing" you can think of.

oh, and did i forget to mention that the last few only work if you have a particular spirit in mind?

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:12 pm

oh, and did i forget to mention that the last few only work if you have a particular spirit in mind?
:lol: Yep
the author assures that during the last two that i said (direct-mind and seance), the spirit never actually enters your body, you can only see them and talk to them.

The thing is that without protection and precautions, possession is entirely possible. There are no guarantees that who you are talking to is the one you were looking for, unless you call in heavy duty protection and allow only that one being through and deities, perhaps, to guard it.
as for attachment, i'm not entirely sure.
Well, spirits are entities. Entities can attach through tears and weaknesses in the energy system (speak from experience!!! OW) although spirits often do it out of fear like lost children looking for a hand to grab onto, while negative entities do it for negative reasons.
Crazy Healer Lady

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:43 am

I wrote:so, just to be on the safe side, do any type of protection "thing" you can think of.
um...yeah. whatever it is that makes you feel protected, call it, perform it, say it, smudge it spray it, whatever, do it. the author doesn't specify, but i, myself, would recommend it (HARD).
Entities can attach through tears and weaknesses in the energy system (speak from experience!!! OW)
what happened?! i wanna know now, if that's alright...

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:18 pm

I wrote:
so, just to be on the safe side, do any type of protection "thing" you can think of.

um...yeah. whatever it is that makes you feel protected, call it, perform it, say it, smudge it spray it, whatever, do it. the author doesn't specify, but i, myself, would recommend it (HARD).
Just to be clear I was criticizing the author, not you :)

What happened??? Well... I was doing an attunement on my best friend and while our energy bodies were joined one of her little "nasties" came and attached to a weak chakra. Later than night I was involved in a spiritual thing and one of the people noticed what I had attached to me. I could feel its claws scraping. She pulled it out for me, and taught me how to deal with them. I was present the next day where I was taught how to deal with the BIG guys *shudders*

Since then I have obviously strengthened my chakras and auric system so it doesn't happen again... :oops: Painful but good lesson, as most good lessons are ;)
Crazy Healer Lady

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:53 pm

must agree there. :nods:

oh, and i wasn't being rude with the advising of the protection. i'm just saying, when you mentioned it i started thinking about what could happen because, apparently, the level of the spirit plane that is closest to us is the Lower Lands, which i believe i already described. the author said it was terribly easy for troublemaking spirits (allbeit with their voices...) to plague a young spirit-tracker. once i had this fiermly in my mind, i decided that, even though the author says nothing will probably go wrong (and he's been at it for 12 years), i don't want to take any chances.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:42 pm

Oh I know you weren't being rude. I was afraid you thought I was being rude!!
the author said it was terribly easy for troublemaking spirits (allbeit with their voices...) to plague a young spirit-tracker. ... [T]he author says nothing will probably go wrong (and he's been at it for 12 years)
See, this makes no sense to me. It contradicts. I'm nitpicking..., but I have an immediate distrust of anything that tells you how to psychically talk with the dead. Makes me think of ouija boards, and we all know how bad those things are... "Ooo!!! O! Look, Frank!! A light!" *runs to door*

I think I have succeeded in ruining your post about a book you found to be good. :cry: I am sorry! I didn't mean to, really. I have just heard so many bad stories, had things in my house, have seen bad things... UGH.

*hides in the safety of her closet cuddling baby blanket* I'm not fit for society!!!!
Crazy Healer Lady

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:35 am

izz ok. ok, just so we're all on the same page: NEITHER OF US AR BEING RUDE. oh, and the reason he, the author, said it was easy for them to cause trouble is because our earthly plane is right next to the Lower World ("like a sponge on a plate") and when you are inexperienced, the troublemaking spirits there may mess with you and pretend to be smoeone else, but nothing hostlie like possess you and pass themselves off as YOU.

that's what i mean. it's ok to be nitpicky. you find out a lot that way. ;)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:32 am

Hurray for nitpicking :)
Crazy Healer Lady

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:18 am

so am i still being obscure, or do you get it? they can cause trouble, but not the kind where you can never get your body back because they stole it, or anything. they simply mess with you over the tape recorder. oh, and it probably helps to smudge with sage or something beforehand and then visualize the person you want to contact, then there will most likely be any distractions of the sort. :-D

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:45 am

I get it :)
Crazy Healer Lady

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:54 pm

lovely :-D