Jesus may have had kids?

This area is for the INTELLIGENT discussion of all other religions, be it Christianity, Buddhist, Hindu, Native American, or anything else!
Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:56 pm

Being labelled sucks messes things up
Sure does. And the whole depression thing as well. A kid is depressed, well, it's just a phase or an act, or *shudders* a goth trend. :evil: THAT IS NOT WHAT A GOTH IS!!! :evil: :evil: That cripe only makes things so much worse. It's ignored until some kid kills themselves, and then they all pay attention to the smallest sign and drama kings/queens soak it all up although its a big act and people with serious problems are told that they're faking or are just plain ignored. GAH. I remember going through all that. I didn't seek any help and the one councellor I did see was for getting transferred to a real school and I ended up bawling hysterically, I mean no control of it, because I mentioned my dead cat, and I was told I was faking any emotions I accidentally showed and ended up getting worse for it. Never mind physical proof of my condition or anything.

Wow. I thought I was over this shluck and that darn *insert bad name* counsellor. Neat. I have another layer of being to explore. *runs off to meditate* ;)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:18 am

lol i ended up at a shrink so i didnt go on a rampage and kill half the people at my high school. kind of worked. meditation is much better than any psycholigcal help.

school councilers never helped me too much, never beleived me. i distain public school councilors when it comes to social issues they are their to keep the peace.

the one thing that I will never forgive my high school for is their platant disregard of sexual harassement and/or assault. they are more concerned about the schools image than helping the students....
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:19 pm

sorry i'm so late. here's my rant (i'm warning you, it may be a bit long :sorry:) :

i'm a teenager and i must say i do feel like sometimes we ARE a bit misrepresented, as a whole. i mean, quite a few of us are exactly as we are portrayed, but my friends (or most of them) are respectful and sincere and quite frankly not "faking it". that is the most annoying thing in the world, really. when people tell you to "grow up" or stop "faking things" or "overreacting".

which brings me to this story:

when i was 11 years old, i was kinda forced to go to a shrink in Beverly (a city not to far from the infamous Salem :evil: ) because of a domestic issue and was in a pissy mood so the day started off on the wrong side already. let me spelll this out for you: i was about 5' 7" at this time and SO did not look 11. i go into the shrink's office and she tells me to go wait in the waiting room because she was waiting for her next "charge" or something like that. i told her that i WAS who she was waiting for. she said i must be mistaken because she was waiting for an 11 year old.i told her that i WAS 11 and, yes, she ACTUALLY said this to me: "well, you must be crazy, then."

:evil: :evil: well, yeah, hun. that's why i'm at a shrink's office!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

and then my mom walks up behind me and straightens everything out, but i'm seriously pissed off now, so i'm thinking: "i'll show you crazy... :laughing3: "
and she left the room, so i hid under the table. i'm telling you, in less than an hour, she actually said this to my mom: "I'm sorry, but your daughter is f***king nuts!"

to be completely honest though, i didn't do it to get attention, so i'm sorry if that's how it looked. i never trusted therapists because they always ask that same question (say it with me):

"and how does that make YOU feel?" :throws up visiously in the corner:
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:32 pm

and another thing:

Andy (if you're still here) if you're gonna quote someone, please don't quote the entire entry to make a two-or-three-line reponse. it's a waste of space and it's just plane boring.

as for my stand on the matter, yes, i think it's entirely possible that a MAN 2000 years ago had children, because there is no way in hell (forgive my irony :heeheehee:) that we can prove that he did or didn't. however, there is indirect evidence to the possibility that he did, all of which has been presented in the previous pages. so yes, ladies and gentleman of the jury, i DO think that a middle aged man in israel 2000 years ago may have had children.

also:

i'm sorry to pick on you, Andy, but they are all quite justified when they tell you to try to accept new possibilities other than the ones spoon-fed to us. and it may be a little scary (kinda like Neo in the Matrix or, if you've read it, the Cave theory of Plato's Republic) but there will always be something else to learn and if you just ignore everything that doesn't suit your taste (not that that's what you're doing), you will either be blatently disregarded as an intelligent individual and more as a stubborn toddler screaming "NO NO NO! GOD SAID GOD SAID GOD SAID"

in the scheme of things, what does it matter if you open your eyes and agree to disagree or something like that...?
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:59 pm

and another thing:

Andy (if you're still here) if you're gonna quote someone, please don't quote the entire entry to make a two-or-three-line reponse. it's a waste of space and it's just plane boring
*snickers*

Andy's gone. No activity for weeks. He may still be lurking, though. *checks side to side*

^____^ Can't say I miss the fighting that kid instigates
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:24 am

I THINK it was Brown eyed girl who said she knows him?

Someone sais they knew him any way. Apparantly he refuses to come back because he said he got the impression we were "picking on him".

Now, I ask you would we do that? Would any of us take advantage of the christian that walks fully marianated into the lions den?

:-D :-D :-D damn that guys perceptive! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talking of which, has any one heard of any thing from B.E.G of late?

Last I heard the doctor had given her a heart attack... or something.

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:15 pm

Ragnar wrote:I THINK it was Brown eyed girl who said she knows him?

Someone sais they knew him any way. Apparantly he refuses to come back because he said he got the impression we were "picking on him".

Now, I ask you would we do that? Would any of us take advantage of the christian that walks fully marianated into the lions den?

:-D :-D :-D damn that guys perceptive! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talking of which, has any one heard of any thing from B.E.G of late?

Last I heard the doctor had given her a heart attack... or something.
Yuppo Much i am the unfortunate.
I am currently the annoyed... a member of his forum that whet on insulting me and treating me like ... lets say and insane christer to a Satan worshiper... got banned, now i got a bit ill and couldn't bring the energy in me to post on there... he is now a mod. And an admin said "he will apologies to you"... well that was in November!

Sorry i've not been around much, since insane rush to the doctors headaches are worse and all the doctor seems to be doing is raising the amitriptyline :D

i also had the fun of my aunt(female version of my idiot father) signing onto a poetry forum I'm a writer on and mot likely reading my stuff (he wont be happy.. I'm meant to be a female whore that sits around looking after the men that pay me.... grrrr)

but I'm still alive :D going to the doctors again soon :(
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:47 pm

YAY!!!! BEG!!!! So glad you're alive and back! You've been missed!! Just take care and don't over do it!

And yes, I agree, Andy's not to bright, I asked about the flags at the top of their site and I got a pathetic answer. They consider the Brits and American soldiers posted in Japan as Japanese citizens....I was sad and outraged! The only Japanese christians are the ex mobsters. They become Xtian to get out of the mob with out getting their heads chopped off, so I don't think they're real Xtian, but looks like Andy's desperate to believe his religion's the best and only, poor delusioned kid...

YAY! BEG's back! *does happy dance \:D/ *
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:26 pm

Awww ! i didn't think i was that missed ::does happy dance::

Well the person that was on at me when on a huge rant about how my beliefs are pathetic and i am pathetic and run by my emotions and basically I'm a fool.... made me feel slightly LESS tolerant! lmao

I think Pagan Light is still banned from his site to... typical unban the crazy intolerant person and keep the nice person banned for posting a prayer.

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:45 pm

Hej, BEG, I have already said welcome back on the first of yours I read today, on the "humour" thread.
Have I missed something? our dearly departed Andy has a web site....? :angel9:

Oh please, I would LOVE to see it. :roll:

I swear I will not mention this site or any one involved with this site.

But any chance of the link?

By PM I think would be better. ;)

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:03 pm

This person raise that much chaos?
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:28 pm

Kelreth wrote:This person raise that much chaos?
more... entertainment...

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:37 pm

Ah yes, Kelreth, he caused that much chaos.

Where IS Paganlight, by the way? I liked her quite a bit, actually.

*sniff* These people think they can just waltz into my life, and then leave???? :cry:

Does the humour come out on paper? Or, computer screen?

Yes Andy's site is... Christian. Soooooooooooooo bloody Christian. *hits self on head* Not the good kind, either, but I think that is implied.

Back to squash soup. WHICH I will bless with EVIL PAGAN SYMBOLS!!! Mwa ha ha ha!

B-E-G, get well! Stop those darn headaches! Flush them out (with evil Pagan symbols). [-X

Hey... omg that actually gave me an idea... HOLD ON! I'm going to PM you!! *rubs hands together anxiously*
Crazy Healer Lady

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:43 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Ah yes, Kelreth, he caused that much chaos.

Where IS Paganlight, by the way? I liked her quite a bit, actually.

*sniff* These people think they can just waltz into my life, and then leave???? :cry:

Does the humour come out on paper? Or, computer screen?

Yes Andy's site is... Christian. Soooooooooooooo bloody Christian. *hits self on head* Not the good kind, either, but I think that is implied.

Back to squash soup. WHICH I will bless with EVIL PAGAN SYMBOLS!!! Mwa ha ha ha!

B-E-G, get well! Stop those darn headaches! Flush them out (with evil Pagan symbols). [-X

Hey... omg that actually gave me an idea... HOLD ON! I'm going to PM you!! *rubs hands together anxiously*
you know win the Philly award for being more crackers than i am when I'm hyper!
lmao!

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:05 pm

I just wrote a weird crazy rant and it disappeared!! The gods are after me! Aliens are angry I divulged their language secret! OH NO!
Crazy Healer Lady