Where is everyone?

All things wiccan...
dragonflydrummer
Level 10
Level 10

Post by dragonflydrummer » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:55 am

Crazy Healer Lady Asks:
Do I deserve an apple? (Sorry, strange mood... Very shaken up!)

Yes you deserve an apple. Now stand! flyaway:
The spirit abides immovable; it beholds the infernal monsters swarm down upon it, and does not fear. (Eliphas Levi -- The Sixth Hour)

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:51 pm

*stands, salutes*

Why thank you Dragonflydrummer ^______^
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

dragonflydrummer
Level 10
Level 10

Post by dragonflydrummer » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:50 am

Raaaaaaeyeht then, Mayjah! :salute: :lol:
The spirit abides immovable; it beholds the infernal monsters swarm down upon it, and does not fear. (Eliphas Levi -- The Sixth Hour)

majickalman
Level 2
Level 2

Holidays

Post by majickalman » Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:02 am

Hi all, just want to say that I hope everyone had a great Yule and wish everyone a Merry Xmas as well. I'm not deep enough to properly celebrate Yule and have young children, so Xmas is still primary, ya know cause of materialism and all that, but I recognise Yule as a true Pagan day. Can't wait to be able to do it right :-D
Some of your Yule experiences would be great to hear, as I haven't been doing much serious reading lately, and some cool stories would help me with some possible ideas for the future. Wish I had one to share, but unfortunately it was just another typical day of work and making the best of society ;)
An It Harm None,
Do What Ye Will.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:38 am

I don't celebrate Yule as much but I do celebrate the Winter Solstice (my favourite day of the year!!!) and Xmas with my family. We're having my grandpa's wife's family over for dinner, my old co-worker and her 2 children, and another old co-worker and her man. Shall be a busy day, and my niece will surely be opening everyones' presents :-D She doesn't even care about the presents. I'm so proud of her for not tearing them all open although they are sitting on the table!!! (To put them under the tree would be inviting certain disaster...)

For the Winter Solstice I usually go up the mountain to meditate and reconnect with Nature and my totems who have their power times on this day. When I have little ones I will teach them to make corn dollies, all the traditional crafts of Yule Time, and this will be a special day to go out and communicate with Nature, as the trees do not grow much this time of year and so are rather free to chat, like they are at night. I'll also be making tonnes of cookies and doing the whole domestic thing, so that'll be fun. I will also ask them to make lists of what they want to improve for the new year. Kids have lots to add, incredibly. My Yule/Xmas/Solstice celebration will last days 8-) Sort of like it does already. Days cooking and dancing before the day, and I suppose xmas dinner for the rest of my family will end it all.

Wow I really went off on a tangent here. O_O
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:28 pm

geez... :oops: :roll:
i wanted to celebrate Yule or Solstice (whatever) but my parents are being typical fundies and are wicked embarrased about it. well, my mom isn't, actually. she's cool about it but my dad doesn't like it. #-o
he thinks i "do it" to "spite him"... #-o #-o #-o
so, much to my dismay, i was forced to spend the entirety of Yule/Solstice in school and then come home and do 3 hours of homework!!!!!

but, on the bright side, i'm a member of the Latin club so we got to hold a Roman Saturnalia instead.

we had a blast! :GHug: :drinkers: :supz: :weedman:
not necessarilly in that order (j/k :-D )
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

majickalman
Level 2
Level 2

still around

Post by majickalman » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:02 pm

Just wanted everyone to know that I'm still around, just haven't been in much of a mood for posting :cry: With all the hoopla of the "normal" Holiday season, I had to put myself aside for a couple of weeks. But now that it is all over, I can get back to being truly normal :-D I could rant about stuff, but don't feel like it right now :lol: Probably a good thing for everyone ;) Anyway, I'm still reading and learning and liking everything, the more I read, the more this fits :-D If anyone cares to share any good info for a beginner, it will be greatly appreciated.
An It Harm None,
Do What Ye Will.

Artemisblessed
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Artemisblessed » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:11 am

sure, anytime!

but in reality, aren't we ALL beginners?

sorry, one of my hippie moments... :weedman:
Treat every new person you meet as if they will be an important influence on you later (you know, love thy neighbor?)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:56 am

but in reality, aren't we ALL beginners?
I certainly believe so!

Glad you are back, majickalman! I was wondering where you had wandered off to.

As for Newbie info... There's a wealth of info on these pages just from simple questions people have asked!
I still haven't read every post from before I joined... :oops:
Crazy Healer Lady

majickalman
Level 2
Level 2

Post by majickalman » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:21 pm

Hi there, It may seem that I have "wandered" off again, but just to clear things up, I'm not wandering, I've just been going through a "dry" spell. I have an unfortunately complicated life. Nothing serious such as illness or anything(thank Goddess), just HIGH STRESS. Anyway, just want to poke my head back in to say Hi, and that I'm still on The Path and enjoying life as much as possible, I'm just not on the net alot nowadays. I still come to read as much as possible, just haven't done much posting lately. I will try to be more active soon, as I still have lots to learn and say and I do enjoy it here. :-D
An It Harm None,
Do What Ye Will.

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:15 pm

Glad to see you're still around and life's treating you well. Look foward to hearing more in depth when you have a chance to be active more :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon May 01, 2006 3:37 am

Hello.

Aye, I think your posts are well done. Look foreward to hearing more from you. ;)

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Mon May 01, 2006 7:15 am

Remember we're always here to listen and offer advice on non-pagan/wiccan/magical stuff as well. We're ready and willing to offer help or just a little positive energy whenever you need it.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue May 02, 2006 11:46 am

Hello good sir!

I was wondering where you'd gone to. Glad to know you are still around! =D>

Touching on what Kitsune said, there is a Blessings section for a reason, SHOULD you ever want to use it. :P
Crazy Healer Lady

Kelreth
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Kelreth » Tue May 02, 2006 6:32 pm

im lurking around

:lurk:

trying to think of something coherent to say
i am prone to free association. Basically whatever i think i type, so sorry if things get really erratic...