Harry Potter... The New World Order of Satanists!!!!

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Arcanum Owl
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arcanum Owl » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:45 am

I just found the meaning "Adversary" interesting, consider your Christian myth without one.
"Project what you are and what you feel, not what you think!" - quoted from yours trully.

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:23 am

does not theosophists and paganism(druidism) and witchcraft all tie in as one in the same?

My sources, Bailey, Blavansky, and Crowley say they are all basically the same. My sweet misguided, I was introduced to the Theosophist society through the coven I belonged to. Then I saw what it was all about. And searched out Christ. that was more than 28 years ago. Ultamately they all worship lucifer in various forms and names.
i did figure you would be one of the first to jump on this, knowing your background.
If you don't mind doing me a little favor kind people of the forum....

reply to this post as if some one posed it to you in response for you telling them that satanism and paganism isn't the same thing.
Who is "I" without a past? A river without a source? An event without a cause?

katsu
Level 12
Level 12

Post by katsu » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:17 pm

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
does not theosophists and paganism(druidism) and witchcraft all tie in as one in the same?

My sources, Bailey, Blavansky, and Crowley say they are all basically the same. My sweet misguided, I was introduced to the Theosophist society through the coven I belonged to. Then I saw what it was all about. And searched out Christ. that was more than 28 years ago. Ultimately they all worship lucifer in various forms and names.
i did figure you would be one of the first to jump on this, knowing your background.
Dear Lady/Sir,
if your sources(Bailey, Blavansky, Crowley) are saying things to you...i suggest you get in contact with the men in white suites. By my knowledge they are dead.

Moreover talking to dead people is, if I'm not mistaking, forbidden in your faith. But then, there are a lot of things the Bible says; and are ignored by the 'faithful'. For example: it calls out for murder.(Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Exodus 22:18)Will you do so? I am a 'witch' and will happily give you my address, if so desired.

For, you see, i am a Druid, i believe in the concept of Peace. You've accused me of worshiping a Christian Deity(Lucifer), that i do not even believe in. Therefore making your accusation null and void.

Furthermore, you claim to have been in a coven. But fail to give any details so that the validity of that argument can be checked.....
You claim that Theosophism, Druidry, Paganism and Witchhcraft are one and the same. And i will give you that. However not in the meaning you gave it......We believe in the same Deity as you do, only we have a different system of belief. That is our common cause.

Our Creator can be seen in many forms. Male, Female, Both. I perceive Them the latter. However, there are those who are Druids(Christian) that see Deity as Male only...We get by perfectly!

You claim to have found Christ, and if you have, i congratulate you. But please do not come back to us in another 28 years. I do not misgrudge you your faith, don't do so with mine.

By blessing of both Star and Stone,

Katsu
Member of the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids

(something like this, Brown Eyed Girl????? 8-) )
/|\

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:52 pm

Very well written Katsu! I couldn't have said better myself. I love the part about seeing men in white suits! Hillarious!!!! :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:58 pm

reply to this post as if some one posed it to you in response for you telling them that satanism and paganism isn't the same thing.

*blink*

*SMACK!!*

*Walks away cursing the stupid people.*
That is my reply.

Yes... All forms of Paganism worship "Lucifer" in some form or name. Of course. What else could explain the fact that the women are empowered and not walking chastity belts?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:18 pm

I think I said this on another thread but my answer?

"Name...Crucifiction was it...good, take a cross, first door on the left and straight up the hill. You can't miss it."

ANOTHER THREAD THAT SEEMS TO HAVE STOPPED INFORMING ME OF POSTS: MR LIBRARIAN. IF YOU ARE READING.

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:35 am

I'll post all this up next time i go one there :D

Great posts people!! hehehehe

Arcanum Owl
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arcanum Owl » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:06 pm

I just curious where did you found him?

Was he at the pub? I'd tell him to stop drinking all that wine!
"Project what you are and what you feel, not what you think!" - quoted from yours trully.

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:11 am

na remember Andy on this forum ages ago, WWCO, hes a member over there. the 1st articles was posted in a harry potter thread, had me giggling!

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:33 pm

Andy? Andy? Oh yeah, the "I use bad/invented/no sources" guy

Anyway, from what I understand, theosophy doesn't really worship anything, it is more of a study based on your own ability to realize the divine. There are a few good articles by madame Blatvinsky herself I suggest he read them. You know, try some of that good old scholarship. (Did Andy know even the writers of the Bible used outside sources? Has he heard of the epic of Gilgamesh). Of course he could talk to Gilgamesh himself, I believe Mr. G and Mme B had tea together yesterday.
Anyway, I am just speculating on theosophy, I know that Lorne Dawson has an excellent book called cults in context that goes through all the New religious movements quite thoroughly.
Blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Brown Eyed Girl
Level 13
Level 13

Post by Brown Eyed Girl » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:57 am

Willow wrote:Andy? Andy? Oh yeah, the "I use bad/invented/no sources" guy

Anyway, from what I understand, theosophy doesn't really worship anything, it is more of a study based on your own ability to realize the divine. There are a few good articles by madame Blatvinsky herself I suggest he read them. You know, try some of that good old scholarship. (Did Andy know even the writers of the Bible used outside sources? Has he heard of the epic of Gilgamesh). Of course he could talk to Gilgamesh himself, I believe Mr. G and Mme B had tea together yesterday.
Anyway, I am just speculating on theosophy, I know that Lorne Dawson has an excellent book called cults in context that goes through all the New religious movements quite thoroughly.
Blessings
Andy doesn't know what the dead sea scrolls are to be quite honest...

wonder if he believes that book found near them said to be gospel of Thomas, cause the stuff in there sounds alot nicer.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:26 pm

The dead sea scrolls?

Wow, I guess some people like to live in boxes, in caves, on mars. with music on and fingers in their ears telling lalalalala.
That is as bad as my roommate who only found out last year who the prime minister of Canada was.

Blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:31 am

Willow wrote:The dead sea scrolls?

Wow, I guess some people like to live in boxes, in caves, on mars. with music on and fingers in their ears telling lalalalala.
That is as bad as my roommate who only found out last year who the prime minister of Canada was.

Blessings
Madam, I remain in blissfull ignorance of the names of every Prime Minister, except for Blair, in the world. Very sad considering I am not British and do not live there. :-?

Is your post intending to infer that I may be of some lower level of education? :cry:

I can assure you there are around 3000 different lannguages in the world. I happen to be proficiently dislexyc in all. So, as you will perceive I am actually quite highly educated. ;)

Added to that please note, that I have never lived in boxes, in caves, on mars.

Although I would agree, I have occasionally been known to plug my ears and sing.

I thought it was a new fashion after everybody else did just that when I started on the second line of any song.

Rain ForestMoon
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Rain ForestMoon » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:35 am

Ragnar wrote:
Willow wrote:The dead sea scrolls?

Blessings
Madam, I remain in blissfull ignorance of the names of every Prime Minister, except for Blair, in the world. Very sad considering I am not British and do not live there. :-?

Is your post intending to infer that I may be of some lower level of education? :cry:

I can assure you there are around 3000 different lannguages in the world. I happen to be proficiently dislexyc in all. So, as you will perceive I am actually quite highly educated. ;)

Added to that please note, that I have never lived in boxes, in caves, on mars.

Although I would agree, I have occasionally been known to plug my ears and sing.

I thought it was a new fashion after everybody else did just that when I started on the second line of any song.

Ragnar, Mate, what are you on?

I WANT SOME, TOO!!!!!

Blessings
RainForestMoon

"Excess of anything is bad, but especially the excess of Moderation"

"AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS'

white_harmony
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by white_harmony » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:22 am

Me too! If you send some to Rain, you have to send some my way as well!!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~