All things wiccan...
Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12
Zodiac: Libra

Re: Now THAT is one CONFUSED lass!

Post by Hytegia » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:11 am

Atheists tend to have a higher IQ than most religious people-

Which somehow amazes me, even though I topped out the Bell-Curve's upper percentile. Lol.

BACK ON TOPIC-

Most Atheists are cool and not so pompus... Unless they are the 12 year olds trolling 4chan.
4chan makes EVERYTHING look bad.
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Now THAT is one CONFUSED lass!

Post by Max » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:40 am

True, Dawkins is now the poster boy for atheists. To be fair, I have only read his book The God Delusion and watched a couple of his documentaries. I just found that his arguments were based around: 'religion is opinion, you can't prove it'. Well, true, but most of science is opinion too, science is interpretation of the world by humans. The subject Science may be formed around pretty good guesses, but it's still opinion.

Considering Solsticewitch13 is a Wiccan Atheist ( :-? ) she gets pretty het up about religion. Surely we should be against terrorism and oppression rather than 'The Muslims'. Her blog dehumanised the people behind the articles, I worry about that. The blog writing is not bad but what's with her summary at the top? *Cringes with Kitsune*

And don't get me started on IQ tests :roll: Goodness I'm feeling feisty this morning, *crawls back under shell*.
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde