black witch

All things wiccan...
raventears
Level 2
Level 2

black witch

Post by raventears » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:50 pm

i met a guy at a pool who claimed to be a blck witch and he made som old cutting scars of mine reapper after thet had faded for a few years is this guy for real i want him to show me how he does his magick
jack skellington is my husband

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Re: black witch

Post by Mahala » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:09 am

Sometimes, when I'm chilled, my old scars reappear but I place it on the amount of blood leaving my arms. I typically don't believe in 'black' magic, just bad intentions. One bad deed will set into motion countless others, reverse karma I think.

daibanjo
Level 9
Level 9
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by daibanjo » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Sometimes I get asked if my wife is a "White Witch" or a "Black Witch" I usually tell people that because she's naive american she's more of a Reddish Brown Witch.
Don't fall for the fluffy nonsense. Mahala makes a good point. bet he can't do it away from the pool in a warm environment.
It'll be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 am

Aside from the cold pool, there is always the power of suggestion, although the pool is more likely. If you watch them, you'll notice they will become prominent sometimes and hidden others, depending on warmth, physical activity, skin condition (sunburn, tan, irritated, etc), as well as your own thoughts about them. . My concern is why you want this man to show you how he does it. If he's claiming to be a black witch, stay away, just as you'd stay away from someone who would admit, "Hey, I kill things for fun," or "I meddle in peoples' business for fun and try to mess them up." Morality does not go out the window the moment you pick up a staff. I have also found that almost all of these people have limited power, anyway. There are the few that have grown to excel in their arts so fantastically that it takes a powerful will to heal what they've done, but most get caught up in their own tangling spiral. I once thought that the Universe liked to put a cap on these people - now I've learned that they do it themselves. NOT TO MENTION those who say they are "black" and "white" usually have about as much control over the happenings of the universe as a slug.

Even if you did decide to go learn from him and perchance create your own spiral, who is to say he won't harm you?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

lacielonestar
Level 1
Level 1

Post by lacielonestar » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:43 am

daibanjo,
LOL I read NAIVE AMERICAN! Until I realized you meant NATIVE AMERICAN (I think)!

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Mahala » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Pfft, I met this guy once. He said his mother was messing with his mind and so was Satan. So I explained to him my opinion. Only you can influence your thoughts, but you blame it on her. Now matter how much blame you place on her it does NOT change what you think. Nobody but you can mess with your mind, and you yourself choose to do the things you do because of your reasons. Then he told me about his crazy dream, well everyone has dreams about that stuff. (Then I told him to look up this forum and ask someone here for help, aye... he could use it with all that anger.)

Key point - Even good witches can have bad intentions. Doesn't matter who they are, what race their skin color claims or what 'color' magic they lay their hand on. It's intentions that count, and 'black' witches seek to do harm.

I had a fairly good start in Paganism, I run into this place and I had a good idea of open mind about me, even if I am spooky with aouja (sp?) boards. (Wives tales...)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:08 am

Aye, Ouija Boards, we have a whole topic on THEM somewhere. You're not the only one spooked.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:17 am

The thread you're talking about is in the category "Paganism"...it was started by Davisherm, entitled "HUGE thread about Ouija"...back in 2006...Ragnar was the last person to post on it.

I think I like this search feature on our board...b/c I found that thread in milliseconds.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Mahala » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 pm

I just read that... lmao! Dad told me he and his sisters had 'bad experiences' with them so that was why I shouldn't become open to Paganism. Honestly. But I've never gotten my hands on an ouija board and probably won't ever need to. When I'm focused, I'm pretty sensitive to the ethereal stuff around me. (Now THAT has creeped me out.)

I could completely understand that if you messed with a resting spirit how angry they would be. And that's exactly why if and when my mother dies I want to be FAR away. The potential amount of greed, laziness and hatred stocked up in her spirit would poison me permanently! (She'd get an award fro almost all of the Seven Deadly Sins. I don't know what she thinks she's going to earn in the after life with THAT record... )

I have a couple questions, but they're kinda off topic... so new thread.
Messing with Spirits

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:19 am

No offense to your father, but Ouija does not equal Paganism. That is like saying prayer equals Christianity. Nuh-uh. In fact, in RL, I only know Christians and Athiests who have meddled with Ouija, and perhaps one or two Pagans I am forgetting.
Crazy Healer Lady

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 am

Well, you know me, but I was Christian at the time, so it probally doesn't count! :-D

Quite honestly, I think most Pagans look at the Ouiji Board, and realize that there are safer ways to get the information you're looking for, whether it be Tarot, Runes, Penduleum, Talking with Spirit Guides, or what have you, thus, we don't feel the need to mess with it.

I really should re-read that block of posts... They were rather interesting if I recall correctly!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:35 am

I've only used it when I was younger...or when there's something pushing so very hard to be heard, but I can't make sense of its message.

Not terribly fond of the things, personally.

I think I've gone into detail in the other post, so I'm not going to retype here.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Mahala
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Mahala » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:40 am

Yeah, I have no real desire to toy with anything dangerous yet. I'm still learning to 'fly'.

daibanjo
Level 9
Level 9
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by daibanjo » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:04 pm

lacielonestar wrote:daibanjo,
LOL I read NAIVE AMERICAN! Until I realized you meant NATIVE AMERICAN (I think)!
OMG I did mean native american.
Hope my wife doesn't see that post. She might find it though doiknow:
It'll be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.