Oil Making Question.

All things wiccan...
Desiderata20
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Desiderata20 » Thu May 10, 2007 10:18 am

Actually thats not that bad at all, atleast to us. 300 every two weeks...We spend just on the two of us and the baby, 200 every two weeks. And all he eats is what we are eating or baby food. I guess we are just pigs :lol: :snorting:
_-Taylor-_

"Nothing strengthens the judgment & quickens the conscience like individual responsibility..."

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu May 10, 2007 2:56 pm

FERRETS!!!! Oh man!!! I saw a young couple walking a ferret on the beach of White Rock a few years back, and they came near me, and the ferret was so curious! He just put his little paw on my bare foot, and I swear my heart melted... I have been in love with them ever since!

$300 every two weeks???

My SO and I spend about $30/week on groceries. O_O Mind, it's all veggies and fruit and soy milk. If we splurge, it's about $40.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

chasingprisms
Level 1
Level 1

Post by chasingprisms » Fri May 11, 2007 9:05 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:FERRETS!!!! Oh man!!! I saw a young couple walking a ferret on the beach of White Rock a few years back, and they came near me, and the ferret was so curious! He just put his little paw on my bare foot, and I swear my heart melted... I have been in love with them ever since!
I had a ferret, she died a few months ago. :-( Her name was Sophie...

~*Jessica*~ BFing, BWing, CDing, AP, SAHM to Connor and loving DF to Taylor.