I would never have thought....

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Maelroth
Level 5
Level 5

I would never have thought....

Post by Maelroth » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:52 pm

I would never have thought that the people who were our friends and coven leaders could turn out to be someone I would rant and rave about but here I am.

It really aggrevaites me when people say they really believe in living their religion. Our ex hp swore up and down she believed in Paganism and Wicca and lived her beliefs without fail. After the things she has decided to do to us I wonder what she really does believe. I guess she just picked whatever made her feel justified and comfortable and said this what I believe.

without the details I know this rant is probablly hard to grasp (some details in other posts)but suffice to say that what she believes is obviously picked and chosen just for her. This isn't what I thought we were all about (Pagans) especially with the persecutions we still suffer at the hands of organized faiths. I don't know if I'm making sense at all. But this person lied to my 8yr old when she said we were a family now and no matter what she would never do anything to put him and his family out without any resources.

I know there is nothing that gaurantees anyone will always be "good people" but hey, if we believe the same things then that should be close,?.....right.
anyway, I think I feel better, thanks for letting me rant, I needed to get the negative out safely before it made me sick. I figured if you guys wouldn't mind and this was the only safe place to let it out. (I will now get off the couch now :cry: ) I can better keep to a positive frame of mind (if I can find IT :-D ) B&B M
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien

Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.

Maelroth B*B!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Re: I would never have thought....

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 am

Some people... It's said that in tough times you find out who your friends are. I'm glad you found out sooner than later, unfortunately in a time you actually needed them.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG