Pagan conspiracies

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Post by Kitsune » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Ah, so your craft is still holding up there? They're still be turned away by the unknown force of "people won't let me in for no good reason". :lol:

I may need to do something similar... My building is supposably secure, but I've yet to see anyone actually need to use their keys to get in. Many just seem to wait until somebody else comes in and enters with them.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Well e have 8 flats in the block. So every one knows everyone else.

The mail boxes are in the hall way. So any one wanting to post must either have a front door key, OR be let in by using one of these intercom things.

So, every 20 minutes my bloody door bell rings, I get on the intercom and ask "WHAT?" "Werbung" (adverts), to which I normally go to the door (we are on the ground floor), and give them a rather large piece of my mind. :cussing:

HOWEVER, and what I find MOST annoying is when they are let in automatically by people on the other floors. :smt097

THEY do not know who the HEL these people are. They could be Jack the bloody ripper. ANY one can say "Werbung".

We ALL have "Keine Werbung" (No adverts) stickers on our post boxes. EXCEPT one stupid cow, who "likes getting adverts". But SHE is on the fourth floor, and is never bloody there any way. :axe:

So who ever lets these S**t heads in not only does not know WHO they are letting in, but they are SERIOUSLY taking the proverbial, as it is OBVIOUS that they do not want these adverts, and it is on public display that neither does any one else.:angryfire:

Therefore what is their bloody excuse for letting these parasitic pond slime scumbags in?

NONE! :gib: :smt097

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 am

Hmm. A friend of mine has now had her car - just one car of fourty others in the underground parking - broken in to four times in three months, all because of idiots like that.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:19 am

No one does that in my buidling, and I am glad. I have actually shut the door on one guy who wouldn't tell me where he wanted to go in my buidling. I felt rude but I figured he could buzz up, or use the pay phone around the corner if he for got the buzzer number.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:37 pm

The buzzers have all got the names next to them here. Because basically, if your name is not on the buzzer, you never get any post. (REAL post), Because the Postman just assumes it is falsely addressed, and sends it back.

THATS another thing with these damn neighbours letting every one in.

The post leaves parcels that do not fit properly hanging out of the box, or on top of the boxes.

In that last year I have lost four otr five books from Amazon, and my book club, because of that. (Have also refused to pay and refered them to the local Post office. Funny, the postman does not seem to do it any more :roll: )

I KNOW it is not the neighbours. It HAS to be these lowlifes with their SUPOSSED adverts.

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:09 am

I did the same with my post office when they safedropped a package from Epicure (the spice/food/cookware business) on my doorstep. Turned out they actually left it with my neighbour, wherein I pointed out (after apologizing for my oversight) that this was NOT who the package was posted to, and if the box is too big to fit in the mailbox, protocol does need to be followed. I would rather drive two minutes and wait in line to pick up my package than lose the entire bloody thing.

They don't do it anymore.

I wasn't mean at all, but come on, if I pulled shortcuts like this at my job, or the people I schedule did, people would get sick and some end up in hospital. Depending on the meds, worse could happen.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Windwalker
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Windwalker » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:47 am

Ragnar wrote:
Windwalker wrote: *pokes at Ragnar* Hey, yeah, which god do you follow? The Heathens seem to have a tendency to be adopted by a god or two.
Started off with Hemdallr. Now been transferred to Frigga and Tyr.
Thanks for sharing :-)
si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes