Visit by W.J.s

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Wed May 02, 2007 4:16 am

I wish i had a chance to mess with the JW's (i've got some good stuff for too! just you wait JW's...) ;)
daibanjo wrote:After talking to them I went to my Grampa, old Druid as he was, and told him that the mormons said that Joseph Smith saw god in a grove of trees. My Grampa just said.
"When you are in a grove of trees, don't eat the mushrooms."
LOL!
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll

Greenleaf
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Greenleaf » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 pm

I used to have a 90 pound Doberman. When the JWs came to the front door, I let the dog out the back door. You'd be amazed at how quickly someone in a long skirt can vault a 4' fence. Didn't take them too long to stop showing up.

They also came to my apt. once when I was home from work with a nasty stomach bug. If you vomit on them once, they don't come around again.
"Writing is a socailly acceptable form of schizophrenia." D.L. Doctorow
www.artemisgreenleaf.com

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:47 am

Greenleaf wrote:If you vomit on them once, they don't come around again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17
Zodiac: Aquarius

Post by FyreGarnet » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:14 pm

The funny thing is, almost half of the people where I work are Mormons. Luckily, I don't have to worry about religion and all coming up. We just know the are Mormons because they talk about theirs Stakes and stuff with each other.

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown